Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities, Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

We're talking about taxing the rich and giant corporations not small businesses. Every time the Democrats get in the economy does great and not because of corrupt bubbles that bust like the Republicans have done every time they get eight years. The GOP is a disaster and has been for almost 40 years. Reagan lowered the top rate to 50% and had great success. Then he lowered it to 28% going out the door and ruined the country.
And of course Don't get your news from the disgraceful GOP garbage propaganda machine, the worst thing that has happened to American politics ever. And the climate and the pandemic. Merry Christmas! And get vaccinated for God's sake. Poor America. I know you're probably vaccinated. Of course the law should be enforced but the source of these problems is inequality and no programs to solve upward mobility and a living wage and health care daycare etc. All blocked by the goddamn GOP, the new total BS GOP giveaway to the rich party.
Democrats haven’t done shit for small businesses except for treating them like big corporations with taxes and regulations. The difference is Corporations can pay to play. You are not a small business owner nor shareholder so stop making assumptions.

You sound like a third grader...

Frankie is a dyed in the wool leftwing progressive. They all sound like third graders because they are all mental defectives who see based on snowflake feelings and emotion rather than actual reality, carry irrational ideals that are self-destructive, while spewing insane garbage they can never support with anything remotely resembling a fact, then live in denial of what they do and did while accusing everyone else of their own habits!

Challenged to real debate never once do they ever come back with hard facts which prove their claims, instead running like little girls.

Democrats haven’t done shit for small businesses except for treating them like big corporations with taxes and regulations. The difference is Corporations can pay to play. You are not a small business owner nor shareholder so stop making assumptions.
F
so you are a small business owner? They may have regulations but Democrats also want to cut taxes on them as well as on regular people who are being screwed for years. I believe what you say is GOP propaganda. You are not left of left you are right.

Frankie is a dyed in the wool leftwing progressive. They all sound like third graders because they are all mental defectives who see based on snowflake feelings and emotion rather than actual reality, carry irrational ideals that are self-destructive, while spewing insane garbage they can never support with anything remotely resembling a fact, then live in denial of what they do and did while accusing everyone else of their own habits!

Challenged to real debate never once do they ever come back with hard facts which prove their claims, instead running like little girls.
Your facts are GOP crap. Let's have an example of or two of my facts that are wrong and your facts are right. Or just one. I believe you are totally full of crap. Not your fault it is a huge machine and a total disgrace and disaster for the country. Everything I want they already have in every other modern country, while we have a huge GOP giveaway to the rich and a screw job for you. Snap out of it and change the channel. All our problems at the moment are because of the GOP base refusing to get vaccinated and the GOP elite spreading crap propaganda. They are the only party in the world that denies global warming, election security, vaccine and mask and on and on. Poor America. All based on racism against blacks and Mexicans lol. Pass the Democratic immigration bill that started out with an ID card that is the only solution to our immigration problems. Already solved everywhere else by ID cards. But that would be communism right, super duper?

F
so you are a small business owner? They may have regulations but Democrats also want to cut taxes on them as well as on regular people who are being screwed for years. I believe what you say is GOP propaganda. You are not left of left you are right.
Bullshit, like hell Democrats want to cut taxes on small businesses. All Obama did was tell small businesses that “they didn’t build that”. Name what Obama did for small businesses???

F
Yes, I am a small business owner and you have no fucking clue what small business owners go through. Democrats don’t do shit for small businesses. Small business owners don’t have time to watch your news or conservative news because we have PROFIT and LOSS responsibility. Our propaganda is trying to pay the bills and taxes.

Yes, I am a small business owner and you have no fucking clue what small business owners go through. Democrats don’t do shit for small businesses. Small business owners don’t have time to watch your news or conservative news because we have PROFIT and LOSS responsibility. Our propaganda is trying to pay the bills and taxes.
Democrats are obstructed by the GOP and its brainwashed dupes like you. Sorry you don't have time to know anything about politics, we are trying to tell you.

How would you stop them from looting and clean up the mess?
What They are already doing, arresting the perpetrators. I'm talking about the horrible inequality we have in this country, fueled by incredibly expensive college and training and all the rest of the things every other modern country has and we don't. A living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations... And of course taxing the rich their fair share and an ID card to end illegal immigration. Just like every other modern country.

Last edited:
Democrats are obstructed by the GOP and its brainwashed dupes like you. Sorry you don't have time to know anything about politics, we are trying to tell you.
Your side has the White House, House, and Senate yet your side still struggles within their own party. A lone Democrat is stopping you, not the GOP.

Your side has the White House, House, and Senate yet your side still struggles within their own party. A lone Democrat is stopping you, not the GOP.
The new BS GOP obstructs all progress and only cares about robbing the country for the greedy idiot lying scumbag brainwashing GOP rich. Keep voting for them, brainwashed functional moron. The lone Democrat Is terrified of Republicans in his home state. God will not be amused with GOP supporters....

The new BS GOP obstructs all progress and only cares about robbing the country for the greedy idiot lying scumbag brainwashing GOP rich. Keep voting for them, brainwashed functional moron. The lone Democrat Is terrified of Republicans in his home state. God will not be amused with GOP supporters....
Progress is not bankrupting the Country with egregious spending and power grabbing regulations. You think the rich are all GOP. Again, look in your own party. You have your greedy rich as well. You have Nancy Pelosi telling US we can only make so much money while she sits on her $100s of millions. You have John Kerry moving his yacht out of Massachusetts so he does not have to pay his “fair share”. These are validated actions.

Forum List

Back