Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities, Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

Where did I say forget the inner cities and put the suburbs over the inner cities? You must be a classic white liberal who believes the only way inner cities can be saved is by government; no matter how many times it fails. You are a classic white liberal that likes to throw racist charges at anyone and everyone regardless of their skin color simply because you have no idea how a healthy economy works. You keep saying that the wealthy and the corporations should “pay their fair share”. What is “fair share”? 50 percent? 70 percent? 80 percent?

Step up and give number. Leave your race card at home.
LeftofLeft said:
All of that effort in the 90’s and 2000’s to rejuvenate cities will go to shit. If you are a high-end retailer, why put a store downtown? The business risks are too great: shoplifting, looting. If you try and mitigate the shoplifting and looting by hiring security for the stores, then you are going to run the risk of racial profiling lawsuits.

The better bet is to focus on the suburbs and online.

Lol

Hey jackhoof, it was a live video feed of Joe saying it himself at a presser posted right HERE just a few days ago! Apparently all you idiots live in denial seeing nothing which disturbs your delicate little snowflake universe.
He also said nobody else knew about it either I carumba.... He is president of the United States and he is not an idiot Con man like the last guy.

53.4%. do you know the difference between a racist and a functional racist for Christ's sake? Relax. On the last page you said you had given up on the inner city... Government can certainly help with things like free college a living wage health care daycare paid parential leave cheap college n training and great infrastructure. Which the government will give you along with a chance for upward mobility which at the moment is the worst it has ever been along with inequality. Of course the government can fix these things, they have already been fixed everywhere else. Relax.
Government can stimulate, not sustain. At 53 percent, where is the incentive to create wealth? Fewer corporations,fewer small businesses, fewer high income earners… now, where are you going to get the money for your programs? I’d rather have many corporations, many high income earners, and many small businesses paying a lower tax rate vs. a few.

What amazes me is that if these people don't have the balls to even try to stop thieves literally cleaning them out in broad daylight and are such kunts to sit there like docile jackasses enabling them as they stand there with a cellphone, the very LEAST they could do is wait until they get their nice, shiny new pick-ups loaded full of big screen TVs and stuff then jump in behind the wheel and speed off with their vehicles stealing the truck AND all the goods inside! Leaving them on the sidewalk to complain to---- who? ----either the store they just ripped off or the police?

But if all these losers don't even have the balls to gang up on a couple of punk losers, the least they could do once they steal their goods-packed truck is to take it out and totally WRECK the fucking thing, TOTAL it, complete with stolen crap inside. I know I would. I mean, what are the thieves gonna do?

PUSSIES ALL.

But if you don't like that idea, while they are loading up, stick a GPS tracker to the frame underneath then track them on the internet to find out where they go! Then once you have the address, break in, rob the place, take all their good stuff, bust it up on their lawn then burn their place down too or wreck it. Leave the thieves with NOTHING (but a note telling them why). Oh, the irony.

View attachment 579481
The best way to handle this is by remote activation especially of electronic devices. The device simply will not operate until you purchase the permission from the company. Eventually all these stores will have see-through cases that do not allow the customer access unless a store employee grants it.

Government can stimulate, not sustain. At 53 percent, where is the incentive to create wealth? Fewer corporations,fewer small businesses, fewer high income earners… now, where are you going to get the money for your programs? I’d rather have many corporations, many high income earners, and many small businesses paying a lower tax rate vs. a few.
Liberals completely suck at anything math related. The only math they know is "the rich guy has my money" and that's it.

The best way to handle this is by remote activation especially of electronic devices. The device simply will not operate until you purchase the permission from the company. Eventually all these stores will have see-through cases that do not allow the customer access unless a store employee grants it. This actually is not a very difficult thing to do it just is ridiculous that it should have to be done. However if you wish to exist in society that devolves into might makes right this is an excellent way to get it done.

LeftofLeft said:
All of that effort in the 90’s and 2000’s to rejuvenate cities will go to shit. If you are a high-end retailer, why put a store downtown? The business risks are too great: shoplifting, looting. If you try and mitigate the shoplifting and looting by hiring security for the stores, then you are going to run the risk of racial profiling lawsuits.

Lol
If the Cities are not going to provide adequate enforcements of the laws, why should a retailer stay and lose money? Let’s put it in terms you understand. If the retailers stay and operate at a loss, they are going to qualify for tax credits (see “carry forwards carry losses” in tax code). This means no revenue for the State.

It’s simple. Enforce theft and looting at all levels.

LeftofLeft said:

Lol
The better bet is to watch you get mugged leaving Walgreens and watch you try to call the defunded police force to complain about it.

Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities,

Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

21 Nov 2021 ~~ By Alicia Powe
Following a relentless effort by the Democrat establishment to demonize and defund the police, crime rates in deep-blue cities including New York City, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and St. Louis are skyrocketing.
Muggings, vehicle break-ins, car jackings and homicides are surging in blue cities across the country amid the implementation of bail-reform laws that keep violent offenders out of jail and legislative measures that put the burden of liability on police officers while emboldening criminals.

~Snip~
“A staggering 80 percent of the officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined,” the publication notes.
According to the survey of 6,000 police officers, 78 percent said they don’t feel supported by the Department and 73 percent said the most effective cops fail to “receive appropriate recognition.”

Commentary:
This country is now run by thieves, and not just election thieves.
Should anyone be surprised that everyone is copying the example of the installed leaders?
A good read for this is the NY Times Opinion piece.
I'm surprised that the NY Times would write an opinion piece of this magnitude.

in veggie joe's America police can not touch criminals because they will be charged with police brutality and end up in jail. the criminals are free to do as they please. in veggie joe's America george floyed is an insperation someone to up look to.

8 83% of his tax cuts went to the 1% and giant corporations. In other words your full baloney as always.... Everything you know is wrong for crying out loud look it up.
Whether you know it or not you work for one of those corporations you retarded dickweed either directly or indirectly. Personal wealth of the individual was never greater than under Trump's tutelage. Now we're being parasitically drained by the Marxist state. Corporations in this country are akin to rowboats with people in them.
If the rowboat has a hole in it it's a good idea to plug it up. When it sinks you go down with it you empty headed, knuckle-brained, down's syndrome affected retard. I can smell the Alcohol on your breath all the way through the screen...typical habit whipped hippie.

jo

Last edited:
We're talking about taxing the rich and giant corporations not small businesses. Every time the Democrats get in the economy does great and not because of corrupt bubbles that bust like the Republicans have done every time they get eight years. The GOP is a disaster and has been for almost 40 years. Reagan lowered the top rate to 50% and had great success. Then he lowered it to 28% going out the door and ruined the country.
If the Cities are not going to provide adequate enforcements of the laws, why should a retailer stay and lose money? Let’s put it in terms you understand. If the retailers stay and operate at a loss, they are going to qualify for tax credits (see “carry forwards carry losses” in tax code). This means no revenue for the State.

It’s simple. Enforce theft and looting at all levels.
And of course Don't get your news from the disgraceful GOP garbage propaganda machine, the worst thing that has happened to American politics ever. And the climate and the pandemic. Merry Christmas! And get vaccinated for God's sake. Poor America. I know you're probably vaccinated. Of course the law should be enforced but the source of these problems is inequality and no programs to solve upward mobility and a living wage and health care daycare etc. All blocked by the goddamn GOP, the new total BS GOP giveaway to the rich party.

Last edited:
Try real journalism instead of propaganda for crying out loud.

Here, Dysfunctional moron, watch the first two minutes of this video then tell me again how Joe knew Omicron Covid was coming.

We're talking about taxing the rich and giant corporations not small businesses. Every time the Democrats get in the economy does great and not because of corrupt bubbles that bust like the Republicans have done every time they get eight years. The GOP is a disaster and has been for almost 40 years. Reagan lowered the top rate to 50% and had great success. Then he lowered it to 28% going out the door and ruined the country.
And of course Don't get your news from the disgraceful GOP garbage propaganda machine, the worst thing that has happened to American politics ever. And the climate and the pandemic. Merry Christmas! And get vaccinated for God's sake. Poor America. I know you're probably vaccinated. Of course the law should be enforced but the source of these problems is equality and no programs to solve upward mobility and a living wage and health care it's error. All black by the goddamn POP, the new total BS GOP giveaway to the rich party.
This economy is tanked you moron. Economy is doing great??? Show me some real numbers you propagandistic bullshit artist. Household debt is at record highs and the buying power of the dollar is down by 30% from when Trump was in office even during the pandemic.

Want to debate this issue???
you have no grounds no intelligence and no facts. Your entire position is based on politics not economics or real numbers of any kind ...which by the way, I noticed you never use.

Taxing the rich and giant corporations???? You sound like a third grader... You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about you're just parroting talking points.

Have any rich and giant corporations in mind or do you even know of any? Any idea what their balance sheets show? How much they contribute in payroll taxes year in and year out?

I'm guessing you don't know any of those things.

Jo

Last edited:
Whether you know it or not you work for one of those corporations you retarded dickweed either directly or indirectly. Personal wealth of the individual was never greater than under Trump's tutelage. Now we're being parasitically drained by the Marxist state. Corporations in this country are akin to rowboats with people in them.
If the rowboat has a hole in it it's a good idea to plug it up. When it sinks you go down with it you empty headed, knuckle-brained, down's syndrome affected retard. I can smell the Alcohol on your breath all the way through the screen...typical habit whipped hippie.

jo
Yes Yes yes the average wealth is fine but it has never been more in the hands of rich assholes in our history.... That's called inequality and the reason people are hopeless is because upward mobility is difficult when college and training is so expensive. Unlike every other modern country. We are getting screwed by the GOP and you don't even know about it. Change the damn channel, brainwashed functional moron. That is not a personal insult, that is a political insult. The United States has never seen a propaganda machine like the GOP one . A total disgrace. The only party in the world that denies vaccines masks global warming election security etc etc. The whole world thinks you're nuts. Merry Christmas and happy New Year and I pray for your recovery.

Yes Yes yes the average wealth is fine but it has never been more in the hands of rich assholes in our history.... That's called inequality and the reason people are hopeless is because upward mobility is difficult when college and training is so expensive. Unlike every other modern country. We are getting screwed by the GOP and you don't even know about it. Change the damn channel, brainwashed functional moron. That is not a personal insult, that is a political insult. The United States has never seen a propaganda machine like the GOP one . A total disgrace. The only party in the world that denies vaccines masks global warming election security etc etc. The whole world thinks you're nuts. Merry Christmas and happy New Year and I pray for your recovery.
The United States has never seen???? I'll tell you what the United States has never seen... the United States has never seen a bigger moron than you! You continue to parrot propaganda points with no facts behind them. GOP supports the business structure which in turn supports every other structure in this nation including the government. The DNC on the other hand expands the expenses and size of the government and destroys the businesses that support it at the very same time. Your idea of prosperity is having a food stamp card full of credit that someone else worked to put on there. Both parties need to go that's the truth.... However the idea that the GOP is screwing America only indicates to me that you buy every lie the DNC sells you up to an including fact that the destruction of our economic well-being is a good thing for Americans. There's no such thing as inequality is only people who understand the economy and people who don't.

Your language tells me that you're a failure and probably an alcoholic deadbeat too. I have yet to see a single statistic from you you clueless parrot. How's your electric bill these days ding Bat?

Jo

The best way to handle this is by remote activation especially of electronic devices. The device simply will not operate until you purchase the permission from the company. Eventually all these stores will have see-through cases that do not allow the customer access unless a store employee grants it.
Or until someone either takes a pickaxe to the case...or takes the whole thing.

jo
You think Frankie has ever WORKED?!

Forum List

Back