The Left's Spin On The Ukraine War Makes Itself Known......We Must Wean Ourselves Off Of Fossil-Fuels To Beat Russia

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I was waiting for them to expose themselves.....and they have.
They keep saying we need to reduce our Carbon Footprint. Way too many Democrats are taking this opportunity to mention that we need to get off of hydro-carbons....or fossil-fuels.

They want to make gas more expensive, first by cutting off our oil....and now by starting a war. Yes.....they intentionally caused a world-wide pandemic and now they're causing a fuel shortage by starting a war.

Biden Admin: It's not our fault the price of gas went up 30 cents yesterday!!!

The truth: Yes it is.

Notice how all of the sudden COVID isn't even mentioned anymore. This is by design. They're deep into their latest hoax.....and they don't give a darn how many people have to die for them to get what they want.

The truth is....media coverage is bunk. They keep showing old footage claiming it was recent. They're showing videos claiming it's in Ukraine when in fact it's in the West Bank or in another country. The other day they showed a video of a little girl balling up her fist and threatening to punch of Russian soldier.....but the truth is...that video was recorded on the West Bank in Israel years ago....not in Ukraine.

Last edited:
They keep saying we need to reduce our Carbon Footprint. Way too many Democrats are taking this opportunity to mention that we need to get off of hydro-carbons....or fossil-fuels.

First they want to make gas more expensive, first by cutting off our oil....and now by starting a war. Yes.....they intentionally caused a world-wide pandemic and now they're causing a fuel shortage by starting a war.

Notice how all of the sudden COVID isn't even mentioned anymore. This is by design. They're deep into their latest hoax.....and they don't give a darn how many people have to die for them to get what they want.

The truth is....media coverage is bunk. They keep showing old footage claiming it was recent. They're showing videos claiming it's in Ukraine when in fact it's in the West Bank or in another country. The other day they showed a video of a little girl balling up her fist and threatening to punch of Russian soldier.....but the truth is...that video was recorded on the West Bank in Israel years ago....not in Ukraine.

"We must wean ourselves off fossil fuels to beat Russia" :laughing0301:

You nailed it, man. Isn't that the stupidest premise you've ever heard? :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

First they want to make gas more expensive, first by cutting off our oil....and now by starting a war. Yes.....they intentionally caused a world-wide pandemic and now they're causing a fuel shortage by starting a war.

Notice how the things that have really spiked in price just happen to be the things the left has been trying to force people to give up? Gasoline, natural gas, beef, milk, pork, firearms/ammunition, etc.

This is no coincidence.

What a confused bunch of conflicting rhetoric. 😄 Everytime white wingers try and talk policy, or even reality they always sound stupid.

Your brain has fully rotted away

You should put your country first and never admit that America started a war. That's just stepping in the dog sh-t purposely., while making the point that Biden's leftist government is at fault.

You should put your country first and never admit that America started a war. That's just stepping in the dog sh-t purposely., while making the point that Biden's leftist government is at fault.
So basically you're saying that our country never caused a war?
What about Syria?
What about Libya?
What about Afghanistan?
What about Iraq?

Notice how the things that have really spiked in price just happen to be the things the left has been trying to force people to give up? Gasoline, natural gas, beef, milk, pork, firearms/ammunition, etc.

This is no coincidence.

You made sense.

Good thing if one's a leftist, though: The price of big purple rubber dildos and hot dogs is 16 cents cheaper this year.

What a confused bunch of conflicting rhetoric. 😄 Everytime white wingers try and talk policy, or even reality they always sound stupid.
Why bring the word "white" into this. Don't you realize we all know what identity politics is? Try and be more original man. It is YOU and your leftist side who are the racist. Pick up a history book and find that out for yourself. Good will always triumph over evil. But, I guess your leftist heroes Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, Castro would be proud of you for trying.

So is your skepticism.
You cannot read between the lines because you have no moral compass.
You're just out there waiting to be directed to the next fraudulant story in the media.....and told which way to think.
Here you are fuming mad about efforts to weaken all the theocracies and dictatorships who pump out so much of the world's oil supply. Sprinkling in the bit about how you support the slaughter in Ukraine was an interesting touch.

Why bring the word "white" into this. Don't you realize we all know what identity politics is? Try and be more original man. It is YOU and your leftist side who are the racist. Pick up a history book and find that out for yourself. Good will always triumph over evil. But, I guess your leftist heroes Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, Castro would be proud of you for trying.
I know American history well. I call the Republican Party the white wing because it sounds humorously similar to right wing and because it's true. The Republican Party ideology is dominated by the same sort of racist white southern conservatism that has been on the wrong side of history since this Country's inception.

You are a liar and nothing but a Russian bot.

I know American history well. I call the Republican Party the white wing because it sounds humorously similar to right wing and because it's true. The Republican Party ideology is dominated by the same sort of racist white southern conservatism that has been on the wrong side of history since this Country's inception.
Once again get educated before you speak. Here is some facts for you.

Say hi to your governor for me! Both of you are good DemoKKKrats!

1646424976186.png

Once again get educated before you speak. Here is some facts for you.
Of course a moron like you can't make your own argument and has to communicate via YouTube video. Tell me, do you realize those Democrats who fought for slavery and supported segregation were Southern Conservatives? I mean how stupid are you? You know the dixiecrats? The Confederate idolaters and Robert E Lee lovers. Those Southern racist pieces of shits vote for Republicans now.

Of course a moron like you can't make your own argument and has to communicate via YouTube video. Tell me, do you realize those Democrats who fought for slavery and supported segregation were Southern Conservatives? I mean how stupid are you? You know the dixiecrats? The Confederate idolaters and Robert E Lee lovers. Those Southern racist pieces of shits vote for Republicans now.
Suck it buttercup. I just did a mike drop on you with facts. Beneath that video you will see where it says facts and sources. Let me say it again. FACTS AND SOURCES! That is a 5 minute video and it was less than that that your responded. Typical racist leftist.

Forum List

Back