Euronews: After the Russian threat of a nuclear attack, iodine pills began to be distributed free in Belgium, many Europeans stock up on iodine pills

please keep this thread in "Current Events", because you know who would be one of the participants in a nuclear war? AMERICA!

Given the unpredictability of Putin and Joey Xi, I'd suggest you stock up on Iodine pills yourself.

• Banned
Given the unpredictability of Putin and Joey Xi, I'd suggest you stock up on Iodine pills yourself.

nah. i don't think i'm that paranoid, though in these dark times being paranoid is a good thing

• Banned
America certainly does not want a nuclear war, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't prepare to win one if it occurs. i'm not confident at all we can win under Biden. in fact, we will lose. there will be no America left

we need a comprehensive plan for defending America from a nuclear strike, and we need it now, my friends

President Trump is called by God to do whatever he can to protect America at any cost, and we need him now more than ever...get that stinkin' senile dusty old fart out of the White House and replace him with the younger more vigorous DONALD! J! TRUMP!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back