The Lefts Erasure of Women from Society

Your opinion matters ZILCH in sports or anywhere else.
Look at me, I’m George Washington!
1652055499276.jpeg

Takes a true nutter to deny science believe humans can change sex on a whim. A lot of people think they’re Napoleon too, but we don’t give them 5 Divisions and a map of Russia.

Well, if they WERE Napoleon, I certainly wouldn't send them to Russia. That didn't work out well.

Let us make this clear.

You do not give a darn about women.

The sports world understands this more than you and it is up to them who competes against whom.
The sports world does not follow what seems to be your religious belief of black and white and nothing in between.

Read the article I posted. You may not understand it, may not Want to understand it, but it is not up to you do decide who in the sports world competes against whom.

When the sports world decides that Transgender women cannot compete against other women, and even other women athletes campaign against it, it will be up to them.

So far, I am not hearing anything from other women against Transgender women in their mix.

Not up to you.

How can you possibly "care about women" if you don't think "women" is a discrete group with an actual definition of who's in it and who isn't?

You do not care about women.

YOU feel threatened by Trans women in sports.

Women athletes do not.

And they are the only ones whose opinions matter.

Yeah, you're showing us all how much YOU care about women (whatever that is).

Women athletes feel very threatened and resentful of pretend-women athletes. But thanks to "caring" people like you, they're afraid to say anything. It's typical leftist playbook: cancel and intimidate people into silence, then claim that everyone agrees with you because, "Look how no one's arguing!"

Oh, and we live in a society, Chuckles, so do NOT try to tell us that everyone else isn't affected by you creating societal changes.

Your opinion matters ZILCH in sports or anywhere else.

I'm sure you have "reasons" why everyone's opinions don't matter, except for the people who agree with you. Know how I know? Because so far, you've been lazy enough to repeat the most worn-out talking points out there.

Before you prattle about other people's need to "research how correct you are", why don't you research some new arguments?

“A person’s genetic make-up and internal and external reproductive anatomy are not useful indicators of athletic performance,”according to Dr. Joshua D. Safer. “For a trans woman athlete who meets NCAA standards, “there is no inherent reason why her physiological characteristics related to athletic performance should be treated differently from the physiological characteristics of a non-transgender woman.”

READ, try, the last article and just Attempt to understand anything it says.

Dr Shafer is insistent no physiological differences apply, yet they exist.

For example, a man can take all manner of treatments , to the point where his former testosterone levels are low enough to be acceptable as 'woman'

Yet still maintain the same superior muscle mass of a 'man'

1652178441293.png

~S~

Forum List

Back