The Left Thinks We're Stupid Enough To Absorb All Of These Palestinian Refugees.......And The Obama/Biden Adm Is Just That Stupid

Your personal anecdote doesn’t negate the evidence that IQ is highly correlated with academic accomplishment. There’s a reason that engineering majors have IQs close to 130, on average, and education majors and sociology majors have IQs around 105 or so.
Your personal anecdote doesn’t negate the evidence that IQ is highly correlated with academic accomplishment. There’s a reason that engineering majors have IQs close to 130, on average, and education majors and sociology majors have IQs around 105 or so.
Ok I will agree you do have a point, I see what your trying to say. One of my good friends who was Chinese was an electrical engineer and informed me that he only had an IQ of 110. He did say that he made up for whatever he lacked in by being a workaholic in life. My Chinese friend still doesn't negate the evidence, he was an exception.

I “ care” as much about him as others have “ cared “ about that horrendous Mass Shooting at the Pittsburgh Synagogue . Even now; Jews are being WARNED not to wear ANYTHING that identifies them as being Jewish Jews have been Murdered, beaten, etc in today’s world all because of THEIR RELIGION
It's not about religion. Israel was never satisfied with the land they were given in 1948.

It's not about religion. Israel was never satisfied with the land they were given in 1948.
That’s a STUPID comment . Please tell us why Jews INTENTIONALLY are being targeted even in this Country, property damage, physical threats and confrontations, etc . PLEASE tell us why Jews WORLDWIDE are WARNED not to wear ANYTHING that could identify their religion Israel was never satisfied? So by inference; the Arabs were? You DENY Nasser closed the Straits of Tiran to Israel You’re a MORON. 🇮🇱

That’s a STUPID comment . Please tell us why Jews INTENTIONALLY are being targeted even in this Country, property damage, physical threats and confrontations, etc . PLEASE tell us why Jews WORLDWIDE are WARNED not to wear ANYTHING that could identify their religion Israel was never satisfied? So by inference; the Arabs were? You DENY Nasser closed the Straits of Tiran to Israel You’re a MORON. 🇮🇱
Yup. Antisemitism is raging here in America, and 1400 Jews have just been tortured to death, and the Arab-sympathizer is bitching about Israel in 1948.

Incest has a tendency to create birth-defects, not above average intelligence.
And what your religion is has nothing to do with DNA.
Jews have been essentially breeding for intelligence for a millennia or more. Oppression has forced Jews into careers that are easily portable like medicine, law and banking. Mothers want their girls to marry professionals, professionals tend to be intelligent, so every generation has been a touch smarter than the previous one

Get the fawk out of here. What kind of moron believes the average IQ of a Palestinian is 83. You care to document that bullshit? That is two standard deviations away from the mean. That is a statement only someone that has to be among the most racist people on the planet would make.

I mean you probably do have an IQ in that neighborhood. You most certainly are a dumbass. Hamas said they want to control the land from the river to the sea. You ever looked at the Likud party charter--from the river to the sea. It is in there sister, it is the same damn thing.

And in this very thread I have condemned the attacks of Hamas. I mean killing babies, beheading them, kind of sick. But what is more sick, denying millions of people water, power, and food. Telling them to move to the South for safety, and then bombing them. Today, FUCKING TODAY, three hospitals lost power in Gaza. Countless premature babies, which Israeli bombing campaigns always end up increasing, have suffocated to death in their now powerless incubators.

In 1948 the creation of Israel forcibly displaced three fourths of the population. And today, generations later, THEY ARE STILL IN REFUGEE CAMPS. I mean what nation does that? What "God" would approve of that? And have things improved for the Palestinians since then. HELL NO, they have gotten worse. 750,000 Jewish settlers, WTF is that?

Many of them Haredi--you know, men that don't work, that don't take care of their children. Spend all their time at the synagogue studying the Torah. Yeah, right, and I got some ocean front land in Arizonia for sale. You condemn me, at least I took care of my children, where is your condemnation of them?
The Palestinians that are in “ refugee camps” are there because none of the other governments will grant them citizenship despite those Refugees being the grand and great grandchildren of the refugees. Those camps permanent cities with all the normal amenities of any other Middle Eastern city. And those great grandparents left willingly at the behest of the Grand Mufti to give the five Arab armies a free-fire zone to exterminate the Jews. Palestinians are the only permanent refugees on the face of the Earth all the others have been assimilated within one generation.

Look, it is getting old. You can't continue to deflect criticism of Israel's policies by screaming antisemite. Even when the head of the UN said that the Hamas attacks didn't happen in a vacuum, the Israeli Prime Minister canceled a meeting with him and screamed "antisemite".

It was little more than a means of deflecting attention from Israel's hard turn to the right, the fact that Israel has attacked a sacred Mosgue during Ramadan for years now, that IDF soldiers have consistently mistreated Palestinian women. The fact that Jewish settlements have increased, that Palestinian men in Israel can't get citizenship for their wives, that Israel is an Apartheid state, and that Israel has passed a proclamation that claims only Jews have the right to self-determination.

Making those charges against Israel, all easily documented, is not antisemitism. Matter of fact, Hamas's statement as to why they conducted their attacks list most of those charges. I am sure not a single one of the Israeli supporters in this thread even bothered to read it.
The UN has been anti-Israel since the end of the 1948 war. All the parts of Israel conquered by the Arab armies were absorbed into those countries, all the territory conquered by Israel in all the wars since have been “occupied territory” according to the UN. That double standard is constantly applied to Israel, but no one else. Russia invades, conquers and absorb parts of Georgia and Ukraine, and nothing is said. China invades and conquers Tibet, same thing.

Jews have been essentially breeding for intelligence for a millennia or more. Oppression has forced Jews into careers that are easily portable like medicine, law and banking. Mothers want their girls to marry professionals, professionals tend to be intelligent, so every generation has been a touch smarter than the previous one
If you spend your life focusing on academics you probably will get smarter. I have noticed some guys who were at the MEPS station with me (when I entered the military) that scored higher then me tended to have a lack of common-sense, because they focused on the details and often missed the big picture.
Also, people who aren't ideal when it comes to appearance tend to spend most of their time on school programs that involved using their brains instead of athletics. So if you exercise your mind and ignore your body you will probably limit your romantic prospects. This is nature.
However, one of my best friends wasn't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed but he could beat the crap out of me at chess. He spent most of his spare time doing situps and pushups and he was below average at classwork. Still, he was good at chess. Is this because he's smarter than me? No. It's probably because someone taught him how to play chess at a young age. Nobody ever taught me how to play chess. I taught myself. I rarely think several moves ahead, which is why I am average at the game. Also, I don't enjoy the game, and that is a prerequisite for playing well.

Jews mostly live in big cities. They are into legal and medical professions the way blacks are into sports.

If you focus your energy on something, and you have the opportunity to take advantage of your gifts, you will probably be more successful than some kid that grew up on a farm and had to work hard for a living all of his life.

Last edited:
The UN has been anti-Israel since the end of the 1948 war. All the parts of Israel conquered by the Arab armies were absorbed into those countries, all the territory conquered by Israel in all the wars since have been “occupied territory” according to the UN. That double standard is constantly applied to Israel, but no one else. Russia invades, conquers and absorb parts of Georgia and Ukraine, and nothing is said. China invades and conquers Tibet, same thing.
You're full of shit. Especially since Ukraine became such a huge focus of the US.

Because of Zionism and their behavior in Palestine????

Because of Zionism and their behavior in Palestine????
So because people might “ disapprove “ of what’s going on there INNOCENT JEWS WoRLD WIDE are being attacked, vandalized, threatened, warned not to wear anything to display their religious, etc etc? Thank you for your bigotry, ignorance, stupidity, lack of intelligence and rationalization

If you spend your life focusing on academics you probably will get smarter. I have noticed some guys who were at the MEPS station with me (when I entered the military) that scored higher then me tended to have a lack of common-sense, because they focused on the details and often missed the big picture.
Also, people who aren't ideal when it comes to appearance tend to spend most of their time on school programs that involved using their brains instead of athletics. So if you exercise your mind and ignore your body you will probably limit your romantic prospects. This is nature.
However, one of my best friends wasn't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed but he could beat the crap out of me at chess. He spent most of his spare time doing situps and pushups and he was below average at classwork. Still, he was good at chess. Is this because he's smarter than me? No. It's probably because someone taught him how to play chess at a young age. Nobody ever taught me how to play chess. I taught myself. I rarely think several moves ahead, which is why I am average at the game. Also, I don't enjoy the game, and that is a prerequisite for playing well.

Jews mostly live in big cities. They are into legal and medical professions the way blacks are into sports.

If you focus your energy on something, and you have the opportunity to take advantage of your gifts, you will probably be more successful than some kid that grew up on a farm and had to work hard for a living all of his life.

?? “People who aren’t ideal in appearance spend more time on academics”? Is that your polite way of saying that Jews are more successful because they are ugly?

?? “People who aren’t ideal in appearance spend more time on academics”? Is that your polite way of saying that Jews are more successful because they are ugly?
P.S. You don’t get smarter by going to med school or becoming an engineer. The smart kids gravitate to those because average kids wouldn’t be able to succeed.

Ironically, the females in Israel for the most part are GORGEOUS Same with Jews here My Grandmother watched The Danny Thomas Show; they were always making fun of his nose and he was LEBONESE . Met many others; Italians, Greeks, etc etc who are awful RE; Anyone of Russian or German descent; some are nice looking; others built like Mac Trucks

The Palestinians that are in “ refugee camps” are there because none of the other governments will grant them citizenship despite those Refugees being the grand and great grandchildren of the refugees. Those camps permanent cities with all the normal amenities of any other Middle Eastern city. And those great grandparents left willingly at the behest of the Grand Mufti to give the five Arab armies a free-fire zone to exterminate the Jews. Palestinians are the only permanent refugees on the face of the Earth all the others have been assimilated within one generation.

Excerpt:

Our case is quite simple: For nearly 2,000 years Palestine has been almost 100 per cent Arab. It is still preponderantly Arab today, in spite of enormous Jewish immigration. But if this immigration continues we shall soon be outnumbered—a minority in our home.

Palestine is a small and very poor country, about the size of your state of Vermont. Its Arab population is only about 1,200,000. Already we have had forced on us, against our will, some 600,000 Zionist Jews. We are threatened with many hundreds of thousands more.

Our position is so simple and natural that we are amazed it should even be questioned. It is exactly the same position you in America take in regard to the unhappy European Jews. You are sorry for them, but you do not want them in your country.

We do not want them in ours, either. Not because they are Jews, but because they are foreigners. We would not want hundreds of thousands of foreigners in our country, be they Englishmen or Norwegians or Brazilians or whatever.

Think for a moment: In the last 25 years we have had one third of our entire population forced upon us. In America that would be the equivalent of 45,000,000 complete strangers admitted to your country, over your violent protest, since 1921. How would you have reacted to that?

Because of our perfectly natural dislike of being overwhelmed in our own homeland, we are called blind nationalists and heartless anti-Semites. This charge would be ludicrous were it not so dangerous.

No people on earth have been less “anti-Semitic” than the Arabs. The persecution of the Jews has been confined almost entirely to the Christian nations of the West. Jews, themselves, will admit that never since the Great Dispersion did Jews develop so freely and reach such importance as in Spain when it was an Arab possession. With very minor exceptions, Jews have lived for many centuries in the Middle East, in complete peace and friendliness with their Arab neighbours.

Damascus, Baghdad, Beirut and other Arab centres have always contained large and prosperous Jewish colonies. Until the Zionist invasion of Palestine began, these Jews received the most generous treatment—far, far better than in Christian Europe. Now, unhappily, for the first time in history, these Jews are beginning to feel the effects of Arab resistance to the Zionist assault. Most of them are as anxious as Arabs to stop it. Most of these Jews who have found happy homes among us resent, as we do, the coming of these strangers.
[/QUOTE]

So because people might “ disapprove “ of what’s going on there INNOCENT JEWS WoRLD WIDE are being attacked, vandalized, threatened, warned not to wear anything to display their religious, etc etc? Thank you for your bigotry, ignorance, stupidity, lack of intelligence and rationalization

Excerpt:

Our case is quite simple: For nearly 2,000 years Palestine has been almost 100 per cent Arab. It is still preponderantly Arab today, in spite of enormous Jewish immigration. But if this immigration continues we shall soon be outnumbered—a minority in our home.

Palestine is a small and very poor country, about the size of your state of Vermont. Its Arab population is only about 1,200,000. Already we have had forced on us, against our will, some 600,000 Zionist Jews. We are threatened with many hundreds of thousands more.

Our position is so simple and natural that we are amazed it should even be questioned. It is exactly the same position you in America take in regard to the unhappy European Jews. You are sorry for them, but you do not want them in your country.

We do not want them in ours, either. Not because they are Jews, but because they are foreigners. We would not want hundreds of thousands of foreigners in our country, be they Englishmen or Norwegians or Brazilians or whatever.

Think for a moment: In the last 25 years we have had one third of our entire population forced upon us. In America that would be the equivalent of 45,000,000 complete strangers admitted to your country, over your violent protest, since 1921. How would you have reacted to that?

Because of our perfectly natural dislike of being overwhelmed in our own homeland, we are called blind nationalists and heartless anti-Semites. This charge would be ludicrous were it not so dangerous.

No people on earth have been less “anti-Semitic” than the Arabs. The persecution of the Jews has been confined almost entirely to the Christian nations of the West. Jews, themselves, will admit that never since the Great Dispersion did Jews develop so freely and reach such importance as in Spain when it was an Arab possession. With very minor exceptions, Jews have lived for many centuries in the Middle East, in complete peace and friendliness with their Arab neighbours.

Damascus, Baghdad, Beirut and other Arab centres have always contained large and prosperous Jewish colonies. Until the Zionist invasion of Palestine began, these Jews received the most generous treatment—far, far better than in Christian Europe. Now, unhappily, for the first time in history, these Jews are beginning to feel the effects of Arab resistance to the Zionist assault. Most of them are as anxious as Arabs to stop it. Most of these Jews who have found happy homes among us resent, as we do, the coming of these strangers.
[/QUOTE]

Excerpt:

[/QUOTE]
You are truly Psychotic. Who said we didn’t want European Jews in our Country? We are being bombarded EVERY DAY with hundreds of illegals crossing the borders yet WE don’t want European Jews? “ Not because they are Jews but because they are Foreigners?” Yet the Jews are RACIST? YOU ARE THE RACIST ! You have given the PERFECT REASON why there should be a revolt and intolerance in this Country
Your “ response “ has NOTHING to do with my post as usual.

Forum List

Back