The Left Thinks We're Stupid Enough To Absorb All Of These Palestinian Refugees.......And The Obama/Biden Adm Is Just That Stupid

I believe she was referring to the Palestinians . However, I believe this has spread ( Maybe not the teachings but the Hate) Forget what Country it is but Jews were ACTUALLY WARNED not to go outside . Jewish kids on College Campuses are fearful and they have a right to be . They are WARNED not to wear anything that identifies your religion Antisemitism in this Country and Worldwide has been the highest since WW 2 with the Violence, killings and I believe a lot of that is attributed to the Muslim population especially the Palestinians Look at your colleges; they ALL came out and said Oct 7 was Israel’s fault ; if it weren’t for the Muslim Population we wouldn’t have half this crap 💩
Yes I know he was referring to the Palestinians who are Muslims.

I refuse to label all Palestinians as a certain way and evil. I truly think most want to live in peace and have no desire to harm Jews. There are those few bad eggs who join Hamas, but overall I believe most Palestinians really are good people who have no intentions of harming Jews. I think the US should accept them as US Citizens I think most will be good citizens and will leave peacefully and will not have any desire to be attacking Jews. I don't believe in vilifying an entire people as being a certain way. It is hard for me to believe the entire Palestinian people all act like Hamas, I just don't buy it sorry. I think most Palestinians really have no intention of harming Jews.

Look part of my family background is German. Now there are a lot of people with German heritiage in America who hate Jews and are anti-semantic and talk scarey like Hitler, but should we label all people in America with German heritage as feeling this way and acting this way? Of course not. Many people in America with German heritage like myself do not feel this way and have had Jewish friends. You would be unfairly labeling a group of people if you labeled anyone who has German heritage as being hateful toward the Jews. So with that same logic we should not unfairly label Palestinians as being all hateful people who want to harm the Jews.

I have had Jewish friends and Muslim friends. Had Jewish co-workers and Muslim co-workers. I try to stay impartial to either side of the conflict. This is just my viewpoint as a Christian looking at the conflict.

Yes I know he was referring to the Palestinians who are Muslims.

I refuse to label all Palestinians as a certain way and evil. I truly think most want to live in peace and have no desire to harm Jews. There are those few bad eggs who join Hamas, but overall I believe most Palestinians really are good people who have no intentions of harming Jews. I think the US should accept them as US Citizens I think most will be good citizens and will leave peacefully and will not have any desire to be attacking Jews. I don't believe in vilifying an entire people as being a certain way. It is hard for me to believe the entire Palestinian people all act like Hamas, I just don't buy it sorry. I think most Palestinians really have no intention of harming Jews.

Look part of my family background is German. Now there are a lot of people with German heritiage in America who hate Jews and are anti-semantic and talk scarey like Hitler, but should we label all people in America with German heritage as feeling this way and acting this way? Of course not. Many people in America with German heritage like myself do not feel this way and have had Jewish friends. You would be unfairly labeling a group of people if you labeled anyone who has German heritage as being hateful toward the Jews. So with that same logic we should not unfairly label Palestinians as being all hateful people who want to harm the Jews.

I have had Jewish friends and Muslim friends. Had Jewish co-workers and Muslim co-workers. I try to stay impartial to either side of the conflict. This is just my viewpoint as a Christian looking at the conflict.
The Palestinians teach their children that it is desirable to kill Jews. How many actually think that’s wrong? Who knows. But the average IQ of Palestinians is 83, which means they’re not smart, independent thinkers who are likely to break from the crowd.

Regardless, the leaders they voted for and keep in power have massacred Jews in the most horrendous, torturous ways - including children and babies. Israel has no choice but to wipe out HAMAS, and they’ve given the civilians two weeks thus far to move out of the way. That HAMAS is insisting they remain, and die to help the propaganda against Israel, is not Israel’s fault.

You see the worldwide antisemitism boiling over, and worldwide. People - majority liberals - are yelling “Gas the Jews!” and “Kill the Jews!” We had a liberal Professor say he found the massacre of innocent Jews “exhilarating.” Another Professor made Jewish students stand in a corner to humiliate then.

This irrational hate is spreading like wildfire, and history shows that Jewish people need a Jewish state - tiny though it is - to escape. Any villains, like the HAMAS savages who massacred 1400 Jews, must be put down.

Incest has a tendency to create birth-defects, not above average intelligence.
And what your religion is has nothing to do with DNA.
Not incest….but marrying within a specific ethnicity concentrates traits. Ashenazki Jews are more than a religion, as I said.

Otherwise, you could say that one’s religion has nothing to do with getting Tay-Sachs disease, but you’d be wrong. Ashenazi Jews DO have a higher IQ than the average, but also are more likely to get breast cancer or retinal disease.

That loser refused to work and support his six kids - and hmad them all on welfare! And he bragged about it on this forum. He should be ashamed.

But he’s a leftist - a flaming antisemite who feels entitled to other people’s money.
You really don't pay attention, or you purposely misrepresent what I "did". I worked, and as I have explained before, I had my own business, I backloaded most of my income, and I made sure that I got the maximum EITC. You don't do that by not working, it is called the Earned Income Tax Credit. And yes, with an income that low I was on "food stamps" and the kids got free lunch, and if they could get out of bed, free breakfast.

For one thing, I was not going to take time away from my primary job, raising my children, to work and pay an 85% marginal tax rate. Would you? Would you expect anyone? Because after a person's income exceeds the plateau of the EITC that is the marginal tax rate they pay. The additional taxes, the loss of EITC dollars, and the loss of food stamps benefits amounts to over eighty-five cents out of every dollar. Hell, that ain't even a good tip.

But second, I saw those government benefits as an investment in the future of this nation, and that investment paid off spectacularly, like I knew it would. And not just my kids. My house was where all the neighborhood kids hung out. I actually held "class", we did everything from build model rockets and measuring how high they flew with Trig to learning how to balance a check book and create a budget.

Sure, we played a lot of video games, but those kids read a lot of books too. And while my own kids will be the first to tell you that the time I, and more importantly, my wife spent with them was the key to their success, there are a lot of neighborhood kids, from broken and dysfunctional homes, that will say the same thing.

You bitch and moan all you want. What you think of me is none of my business, kind of like how I conduct, and conducted my life, is none of yours.

You forgot to mention how modest you are. You really are a condescending prick.

My family probably owned a lot more land in NC than yours.

They left there in 1840-ish with 20+ people and migrated south ..to Florida.

There were land grants in FL and they capitalized on that. Warmer weather, good land, what's not to like? :dunno:

I can trace my bloodline back to before the 1700s just with Bibles that I have.

Oh, I do love a good poker game. Real poker, real American poker games, not no Texas BS.

Anyways, I'm gonna tell ya like we do down heanh in Flawda: We're all in this thing together.

That's how it is.
Is that you cuz? Those ancestors, did they raise oranges? Does the name Heinrich Wiesner ring a bell? Because a large contingent of my family sold their land holdings in North Carolina and moved to Florida around that same time period.

1) “So Jew of me”?! What a disgusting person you are.

2) You’re a low-class welfare leech. And then you brag about having an MBA?

3) Jews ARE more successful than other groups. It’s a simple fact.

4) Go to hell, you antisemite.
That just doesn't make sense. If being a Jew means you are smarter than everyone, more successful than everyone, then how is saying something is "so Jew" an insult? You are proud to be a Jew, right? But if I call you one it is an insult? That is just always playing the victim.

And that whole trope, that Jews are more successful than every other race, is usually uttered by either real anti-Semites--think the KKK, or chauvinistic orthodox Jews, bingo, I think we hit the mark there. But hey, maybe you got something there. The most successful ethnic group is the Cherokee, the wealthiest, and largest Native American tribe in the US. And a full-blooded Cherokee is more Jewish than you, or any other European Jew in the United States. Funny, I am probably more Jewish than you and yet you call me the antisemite.

The Palestinians teach their children that it is desirable to kill Jews. How many actually think that’s wrong? Who knows. But the average IQ of Palestinians is 83, which means they’re not smart, independent thinkers who are likely to break from the crowd.

Regardless, the leaders they voted for and keep in power have massacred Jews in the most horrendous, torturous ways - including children and babies. Israel has no choice but to wipe out HAMAS, and they’ve given the civilians two weeks thus far to move out of the way. That HAMAS is insisting they remain, and die to help the propaganda against Israel, is not Israel’s fault.

You see the worldwide antisemitism boiling over, and worldwide. People - majority liberals - are yelling “Gas the Jews!” and “Kill the Jews!” We had a liberal Professor say he found the massacre of innocent Jews “exhilarating.” Another Professor made Jewish students stand in a corner to humiliate then.

This irrational hate is spreading like wildfire, and history shows that Jewish people need a Jewish state - tiny though it is - to escape. Any villains, like the HAMAS savages who massacred 1400 Jews, must be put down.
Get the fawk out of here. What kind of moron believes the average IQ of a Palestinian is 83. You care to document that bullshit? That is two standard deviations away from the mean. That is a statement only someone that has to be among the most racist people on the planet would make.

I mean you probably do have an IQ in that neighborhood. You most certainly are a dumbass. Hamas said they want to control the land from the river to the sea. You ever looked at the Likud party charter--from the river to the sea. It is in there sister, it is the same damn thing.

And in this very thread I have condemned the attacks of Hamas. I mean killing babies, beheading them, kind of sick. But what is more sick, denying millions of people water, power, and food. Telling them to move to the South for safety, and then bombing them. Today, FUCKING TODAY, three hospitals lost power in Gaza. Countless premature babies, which Israeli bombing campaigns always end up increasing, have suffocated to death in their now powerless incubators.

In 1948 the creation of Israel forcibly displaced three fourths of the population. And today, generations later, THEY ARE STILL IN REFUGEE CAMPS. I mean what nation does that? What "God" would approve of that? And have things improved for the Palestinians since then. HELL NO, they have gotten worse. 750,000 Jewish settlers, WTF is that?

Many of them Haredi--you know, men that don't work, that don't take care of their children. Spend all their time at the synagogue studying the Torah. Yeah, right, and I got some ocean front land in Arizonia for sale. You condemn me, at least I took care of my children, where is your condemnation of them?

Is that you cuz? Those ancestors, did they raise oranges? Does the name Heinrich Wiesner ring a bell? Because a large contingent of my family sold their land holdings in North Carolina and moved to Florida around that same time period.
So everyone who is “ rich” should go on the dime because of the “ marginal income tax?” You’re a LOSER We know why; it runs in the family. 🙋‍♀️

So everyone who is “ rich” should go on the dime because of the “ marginal income tax?” You’re a LOSER We know why; it runs in the family. 🙋‍♀️
Defend an 85% marginal tax rate. I mean it is one thing, to require that from someone that makes millions of dollars a year, but to require that from a single mom, raising two kids, and working at McDonalds. That is some sick ass shit.

I mean think about it. That single mother of two, McDonalds goes, you can be a manager, you can make two hundred more dollars a month. But she only gets to keep thirty. The answer is clear, fuck off McDonalds. That is a problem, and the real problem, until it is fixed, this whole bit about dependency is little more than horseshit.

Did I say the wealthy should pay an 85% marginal tax rate? No, in fact, I said no one should be expected to pay that rate. But the reality is the upper one percent of income earners in this country pay a lower marginal tax rate than the group below them. Warren Buffet famously said that his secretary paid a higher marginal tax rate than he did. Dude, that is FUBARED.

I mean I am really doubting you make a million dollars a year. I mean maybe you are retired Air Force and you get a pension, plus you work a job. That is pretty smart, but damn, don't you think Donald Trump and Mitt Romney should pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes than you? Capital gains shouldn't be taxed at a lower rate, your damn military pension should be. Can we at least agree on that?

All military pensions are tax-free, hell in North Carolina, the first $15,000 in any government pension is tax-free. We actually respect our veterans. But capital gains should be taxed at the normal rate. I mean how FUBARED is it that "unearned income" is tax less than "earned income". That makes no damn sense whatsoever, even Ronald Reagan said as much.

I don't see calling a group of people as dumb or having a low IQ a valid reason for why they should all be labeled as Hamas and Jew hating terrorists who should not be accepted as refuges.

I am not sure how much I bank on IQ scores. I am not sure where you got 83 from for the average Palestinian or it was just what you are labelling them as having. For one the Palestinians live in very awful living conditions with very poor education, that has to effect IQ scores I would think. Put them in an environment where they can be well educated and they may score much higher on intelligence tests. I have known many very smart well educated muslims in the United States: doctors, PHD mathematicians, nurses, college professors, teachers, etc.

I don't bank much on IQ scores because even though I scored well on IQ tests, most employers and even myself included still feel I am a prety dumb guy. Most of my life being diagnosed as being dyslexic and ADHD I was labeled as an idiot by many employers, teachers, friends, family members, co-workers and I even felt pretty stupid myself. I actually scored well on IQ tests but have suffered in employment, often being labeled an idiot on the job. When I was a kid in elementary school a psychiatrist did intelligence testing on me to see if was suffering from mental retardation as an explanation for how poorly I was doing in school. After the testing the psychiatrist told me I was actually smarter than most of my peers, teachers, my parents, and even himself. It was then that he diagnosed me as being dyslexic. I didn't believe him and thought he just said that to make me feel good about my stupidity. I couldn't phonetically spell anything to save my life. I would always have to have someone else proofread everything or use a spellchecker. I would read words backwards and write words scrambled. Even on forums I am teased "learn to spell". I got A's in Calculus without any curb in college but C's in English which were actually D's if you don't count the extra credit. I did eventually go on to complete a Master's Degree in college.

One of my good friends in high school was actually Jewish and he did score well on IQ tests. Other friends I had that were Jewish also scored well on the test. It was actually funny him and other Jewish friends I had in school asked me how well I did on the IQ test when I took it in school. They would always tease me for "being special" because I was dyslexic and had to have a special reading instructor in class. I told them my IQ score and they looked at me with shocked looks. At that moment I thought I would have a lot of fun with these guys and act like Lutentant Columbo and really dumb myself down. I told them when I took the test I didn't bother to read the test questions and just randomly bubbled in answers on my scantron sheet. When it was done by luck I got a score that high :)

So you see I wouldn't go treating IQ tests as a gold standard, I see a lot of fault with them.

I don't see calling a group of people as dumb or having a low IQ a valid reason for why they should all be labeled as Hamas and Jew hating terrorists who should not be accepted as refuges.

I am not sure how much I bank on IQ scores. I am not sure where you got 83 from for the average Palestinian or it was just what you are labelling them as having. For one the Palestinians live in very awful living conditions with very poor education, that has to effect IQ scores I would think. Put them in an environment where they can be well educated and they may score much higher on intelligence tests. I have known many very smart well educated muslims in the United States: doctors, PHD mathematicians, nurses, college professors, teachers, etc.

I don't bank much on IQ scores because even though I scored well on those tests, most employers and even myself included still feel I am a prety dumb guy. Most of my life being diagnosed as being dyslexic and ADHD I was labeled as an idiot by many employers, teachers, friends, family members, co-workers and I even felt pretty stupid myself. I actually scored well on IQ tests but have suffered in employment, often being labeled an idiot on the job. When I was a kid in elementary school a psychiatrist did intelligence testing on me to see if was suffering from mental retardation as an explanation for how poorly I was doing in school. After the testing the psychiatrist told me I was actually smarter than most of my peers, teachers, my parents, and even himself. It was then that he diagnosed me as being dyslexic. I didn't believe him and thought he just said that to make me feel good about my stupidity. I couldn't phonetically spell anything to save my life. I would always have to have someone else proofread everything or use a spellchecker. I would read words backwards and write words scrambled. Even on forums I am teased "learn to spell". I got A's in Calculus without any curb in college but C's in English which were actually D's if you don't count the extra credit. I did eventually go on to complete a Master's in college.

One of my good friends in high school was actually Jewish and he did score well on IQ tests. Other friends I had that were Jewish also scored well on the test. It was actually funny him and other Jewish friends I had in school asked me how I did on the IQ tests when I took in school. They would always tease me for "being special" because I was dyslexic and had to have a special reading instructor in class. I told them my IQ score and they looked at me with shocked looks. At that moment I thought I would have a lot of fun with these guys and act like Lutentant Columbo and really dumb myself down. I told them when I took the test I didn't bother to read the test questions and just randomly bubbled in answers on my scantron sheet. When it was done by luck I got a score that high :)

So you see I wouldn't go treating IQ tests with a gold standard, I see a lot of fault with them.
There is a very direct correlation between IQ scores and academic accomplishment. Although not perfect, they are a very good indication of intelligence.

Specific anecdotes, while interesting, are meaningless to the point.

There is a very direct correlation between IQ scores and academic accomplishment. Although not perfect, they are a very good indication of intelligence.

Specific anecdotes, while interesting, are meaningless to the point.
Don't know then bud. I always scored well on intelligence tests, yet I struggled academically when I was young. I think I scored as low as 126 when I was clinically depressed and hospitalized for a severe case of bipolar depression. I scored as high as 136 on online tests, but they say you can't trust online IQ tests. I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist when I was young as having dyslexia and ADHD, but was told I scored very well on intelligence tests.

When I took the ACT I was told that I scored very high on my science and reasoning, yet I have struggled academically. Of course since I was dyslexic I was given extra time to take the ACT and some say that inflates scores, so some say that could of contributed to the high score. I needed that extra time though because I am Mr. space cadet and suffer from awful ADHD. I was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD as a kid and did pretty lowsy academically as a kid when it came to reading and comprehension, although I always got A's in Math including Calculus. Been fired from oh gosh what is it 6 jobs now. Flunked a reading test for a job and told by my employer I was not qualified to stock shelves, my ADHD was so bad that day I couldn't concentrate on anything I was doing. I did end up getting a Masters Degree through it all though.

Last edited:
Don't know then bud. I always scored well on intelligence tests, yet I struggled academically when I was young. I think I scored as low as 126 when I was clinically depressed and hospitalized for a severe case of bipolar depression. I scored as high as 136 on online tests, but they say you can't trust online IQ tests. I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist when I was young as having dyslexia and ADHD, but was told I scored very well on intelligence tests.

When I took the ACT I was told that I scored very high on my science and reasoning, yet I have struggled academically. Of course since I was dyslexic I was given extra time to take the ACT and some say that inflates scores, so some say that could have contributed to the high score. I needed that extra time though because I am Mr. space cadet and suffer from awful ADHD. I was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD as a kid and did pretty lowsy academically as a kid when it came to reading and comprehension, although I always got A's in Math including Calculus. Been fired from oh gosh what is it 6 jobs now. Flunked a reading test for a job and told by my employer I was not qualified to stock shelves, my ADHD was so bad that day I couldn't concentrate on anything I was doing. I did end up getting a Masters Degree through it all though.
Your personal anecdote doesn’t negate the evidence that IQ is highly correlated with academic accomplishment. There’s a reason that engineering majors have IQs close to 130, on average, and education majors and sociology majors have IQs around 105 or so.

He’s your typical leftist. I have the guy on ignore, but I’m sure he just reeked with antisemitism.

And he’s a loser, too. He admitted that he never worked so that OTHER people could support his six kids (6!!) with various welfare benefits.
The piece of filth is just one of the dozens of antisemites here, too.

I'm sure it denies that it is an antisemite just like the rest of the filth.

The piece of filth is just one of the dozens of antisemites here, too.

I'm sure it denies that it is an antisemite just like the rest of the filth.
Look, it is getting old. You can't continue to deflect criticism of Israel's policies by screaming antisemite. Even when the head of the UN said that the Hamas attacks didn't happen in a vacuum, the Israeli Prime Minister canceled a meeting with him and screamed "antisemite".

It was little more than a means of deflecting attention from Israel's hard turn to the right, the fact that Israel has attacked a sacred Mosgue during Ramadan for years now, that IDF soldiers have consistently mistreated Palestinian women. The fact that Jewish settlements have increased, that Palestinian men in Israel can't get citizenship for their wives, that Israel is an Apartheid state, and that Israel has passed a proclamation that claims only Jews have the right to self-determination.

Making those charges against Israel, all easily documented, is not antisemitism. Matter of fact, Hamas's statement as to why they conducted their attacks list most of those charges. I am sure not a single one of the Israeli supporters in this thread even bothered to read it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back