The left sure respect the beliefs of others and religious freedom don't they?

I support equal civil rights. You do not, Adolf. That was easy.

No you don't, you support involuntary servitude of those you view as enemy. Forcing people to work in defiance of their religious views violates the most basic precepts of civil liberty.

You seek to use the implied violence of the state to force others to bow to your social agenda.

No you don't, you support involuntary servitude of those you view as enemy. Forcing people to work in defiance of their religious views violates the most basic precepts of civil liberty.

You seek to use the implied violence of the state to force others to bow to your social agenda.
"Involuntary servitude".....:lol: Listen to yourself, Adolf. Hyperbole, strawmen, and photo-shop is all you've got....it's all you've ever had.

Religious beliefs can be as evil as any other beliefs. Your imaginary supernatural beings, what ever else you might think they are,

are not trump cards in a secular democracy.

How does baking a cake violate someone's religion ? Is it made of pork?

The 1st amendment means people don't have to answer you, or government when it comes to their beliefs unless there is a compelling government interest, and if there is government can only act in the least restrictive method it can figure out.

There's a reason we never put people like you on the Supreme Court.

I grasp it quite well. Do you grasp that the 14th amendment is part of the Constitution? Apparently not.

So is the 13th, with the blurb about involuntary servitude.

So now every law that forces you to do something you don't want to do is involuntary servitude. Very funny. Try that argument the next time you get caught going 60 in a 30mph zone.

Why respect bigots? That's being an accomplice to bigotry.

You are bigoted against their religious views. The word bigot is now meaningless because you idiots throw it around with abandon. Now a person can be an "accomplice" unless they want the ruin of a person who thinks differently than them?

What a bunch of pussy fascists.
Bigot is not a meaningless term.

It is now. Bigot is used whenever someone disagree with whatever progressive flavor of the month is currently the rage.
Bigot is a term I used to describe people who wish death on those they disapprove of. Ask Sassy.

I see you've met skankyirishass. :)

Why respect bigots? That's being an accomplice to bigotry.

You are bigoted against their religious views. The word bigot is now meaningless because you idiots throw it around with abandon. Now a person can be an "accomplice" unless they want the ruin of a person who thinks differently than them?

What a bunch of pussy fascists.
Bigot is not a meaningless term.

It is now. Bigot is used whenever someone disagree with whatever progressive flavor of the month is currently the rage.
Bigot is a term I used to describe people who wish death on those they disapprove of. Ask Sassy.

I see you've met skankyirishass. :)

hashtag wailwatch.

Forum List

Back