The left - Summed up in one picture

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This artist nailed it...

The Left.jpeg

latte lol i dont drink any kind coffee and power book is what? seems yall cant be bothered to explain....or you dont understand it either just think its a good insult..

For every liberal who fits the stereotype there are many more on the left who are fairly moderate in their views but are horrified by the deplorables running the GOP.

latte lol i dont drink any kind coffee and power book is what? seems yall cant be bothered to explain....or you dont understand it either just think its a good insult..

Let me help a sistah out...

Tracing the Desire and Lack on Semiotic Landscape of a Daniel Garcia Art: Your Own Personal Slaves
Daniel Garcia’s art titled Your Own Personal Slaves is indeed a sublime art that depicts and criticize oppression without fall into a hysterical amok. The artist shows us the suffering without dramatizing that suffering, yet he shows cynicism. Cynicism is the way we can deal with very bitter reality. Therefore, he lets all the oppressed subject, the subaltern, speaks for themselves; their sincerity depicted on the drawings sue our sanity.
===============================
That sounds like the republicans and their ideology.

The central figure - is it a man or a woman?

Nice touch.

I thought it was a man at first, but the author of the essay I linked referred to the character as a "she."

Pretty hard to tell, these days. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back