The left, still trying to save the Rosenberg traitors....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....the left is trying to save the legacy of the Rosenbergs...you know, the couple who helped one of the worst mass murderers in history get the atomic bomb........

What 60 Minutes Got Wrong About Julius and Ethel Rosenberg

The program’s producers and their staff worked extremely hard. Indeed, my segment was taped last winter, and they worked for months putting their report together. I and my associates, Harvey Klehr, John Earl Haynes, Steven Usdin, and Mark Kramer gave them a mountain of copies of KGB material from the Vassiliev files, specific KGB messages from the Venona decrypts, and answered many questions that they had.

We left no stone unturned in giving them material that proved beyond any doubt that Ethel Rosenberg was indeed guilty of “conspiracy to commit espionage.”

None of us believed she should have been executed, and no one on the program, including myself, argued otherwise.

I suggest readers go to various links already on the internet that challenge the 60 Minutes narrative. First, the intelligence expert John Schindler wrote his regular column in The Observer on proof of Ethel’s guilt. He writes: “Regrettably for the Meeropols, they don’t have much in the way of evidence to back up their assertion that their mother was not a Soviet spy.” Schindler then provides the actual documents that point to her guilt. He concludes aptly with these words:

It would be best if the Meeropols accepted that fact and moved on with their lives. It would also be nice if CBS presented this important case in a more historically balanced and truthful fashion.

Yes....the left is trying to save the legacy of the Rosenbergs...you know, the couple who helped one of the worst mass murderers in history get the atomic bomb........

What 60 Minutes Got Wrong About Julius and Ethel Rosenberg

The program’s producers and their staff worked extremely hard. Indeed, my segment was taped last winter, and they worked for months putting their report together. I and my associates, Harvey Klehr, John Earl Haynes, Steven Usdin, and Mark Kramer gave them a mountain of copies of KGB material from the Vassiliev files, specific KGB messages from the Venona decrypts, and answered many questions that they had.

We left no stone unturned in giving them material that proved beyond any doubt that Ethel Rosenberg was indeed guilty of “conspiracy to commit espionage.”

None of us believed she should have been executed, and no one on the program, including myself, argued otherwise.

I suggest readers go to various links already on the internet that challenge the 60 Minutes narrative. First, the intelligence expert John Schindler wrote his regular column in The Observer on proof of Ethel’s guilt. He writes: “Regrettably for the Meeropols, they don’t have much in the way of evidence to back up their assertion that their mother was not a Soviet spy.” Schindler then provides the actual documents that point to her guilt. He concludes aptly with these words:

It would be best if the Meeropols accepted that fact and moved on with their lives. It would also be nice if CBS presented this important case in a more historically balanced and truthful fashion.
Revisionists are rewriting history....

Today the Rosenbergs would be considered heroes of the left, if they aren't already.

Forum List

Back