The Left Often Say We Should Be More Like France

You and I are neighbors. Once a month when you go for your daily walk with your dog, I sneak into your home and steal $100.00. After a while I feel guilty, and decide I'm only going to steal $75.00 a month instead. Did I just give you $25.00 a month by doing that?

It's exactly the same thing.
Kind of.
The government takes that $100, gives it to corporations, the citizens of that county/state/federal government are on the hook for the entire amount.
After 10 or 20 years the taxpayers may see that $25.

The government doesn't give them anything.
You're FOS.
They take less of THEIR MONEY! That's not giving them a dime.
AND if they keep ALL their $$$?
What if the government did that for everyone?
They are stiffing the taxpayer, who has to pay the difference, for all their free stuff.
Just like uninsured drivers, they cause everyone's insurance to go up because, they don't pay.

You're FOS.

AND if they keep ALL their $$$?
What if the government did that for everyone?
They are stiffing the taxpayer, who has to pay the difference, for all their free stuff.
Just like uninsured drivers, they cause everyone's insurance to go up because, they don't pay.

Given the top 20% of wage earners in this country pay close to 90% of all collected federal income taxes, maybe it's time we start looking towards people that don't pay any income taxes at all for new funding. I never said pay nothing at all, what I said is that taking less from them is not giving them anything. It was never governments money to begin with. Government didn't take the risks, government make the investments, government didn't stay up night and day trying to make it all work.

Given the top 20% of wage earners in this country pay close to 90% of all collected federal income taxes, maybe it's time we start looking towards people that don't pay any income taxes at all for new funding. I never said pay nothing at all, what I said is that taking less from them is not giving them anything.
Yes, it is.
If go to a restaurant, every week and don't pay a dime, you're receiving something "others" don't.
It was never governments money to begin with.
100-front-2013-present.jpg

Darn, it proclaims it is a federal reserve note, signed by the treasurer and the secretary of treasury.
NOT the their $$$?
Government didn't take the risks,
YES, they did.

government make the investments,
YES, they did.

government didn't stay up night and day trying to make it all work.
No, they left that up to the lobbyist.

American freedom is a myth. The USA isn't even in the top 10 the personal freedom index. You're 15th for "Freedom". And dropping down the index every year.

More than 30 states have open carry, and red states are removing all restrictions on buying or carrying weapons. Why do we leftists believe guns are the problem? Because every state that has enacted "stand your ground" has seen a spike in murders. The states with the most guns, have the most violent crime. Every study, survey and report issued show that easy access to guns is driving murder, mass shootings, and violence.

If guns kept you safe, the USA would be the safest country in the world, instead of the most dangerous country in the first world.

You have a labour shortage because you've had no legal immigration since 2020 combined with a low birthrate, and your population is now declining but you keep creating new jobs. Your unemployment rate is the lowest in decades, so it's not because people aren't working. Canada is having a similar problem which we're solving by tripling the number of immigrants we're letting in over the next three years.

As for the rest of your racist garbage about felons on the streets, stop blaming black people. The problem is your entire economic system is built on maintaining a large pool of cheap labour. From slaves, to guest workers, to illegal migrants. Your nation is built on the backs of low wage labour, and the system is breaking down.
only way to regain that freedom is to hold onto your guns.

Yes, it is.
If go to a restaurant, every week and don't pay a dime, you're receiving something "others" don't.

100-front-2013-present.jpg

Darn, it proclaims it is a federal reserve note, signed by the treasurer and the secretary of treasury.
NOT the their $$$?

YES, they did.

YES, they did.

No, they left that up to the lobbyist.
You do see the sentence that says this note is legal tender for all debts public and private. Notice it. Why would that be on the paper money? Tell us all. Those words on the currency.

But France says, "No thank you" to "America's woke ideology."

Some excerpts from the article:

One of France's leading magazines, Le Spectacle Du Monde, ran a cover story titled "The Suicide of America." The magazine blamed America's retreat from Afghanistan on "a woke dictatorship" and questioned whether the American "empire was collapsing."

In the same issue, an article faulted U.S. universities as islands of extremism, where even students' Halloween costumes are policed, citing Yale University as a place where "offensive" costume-wearers were punished.

A few miles from where U.S. soldiers landed on the beaches of Normandy, a conference of leading politicians, journalists and intellectuals devoted a panel to "America's woke ideology." Some panelists seemed alarmed by the trends they saw in American society, including alleged "woke" censorship by Twitter, Facebook and other U.S. tech giants.

the panel was full of criticism about the perceived decline of free speech in America.

In an interview with Elle magazine earlier this summer, President Macron said American-imported "woke culture" is "racializing" France and creating more division among minorities.

Macron's anti-woke sentiment is widely shared in his government, even by the delegate minister for gender equality and diversity, Elisabeth Moreno, a Black woman born in Cape Verde, off the coast of western Africa. In a televised interview with Bloomberg, she praised the increased awareness on social issues, but rejected cancel culture because it can "kick out people from ongoing debates because they think otherwise."

"The two most toxic ideologies of the 20th century were Nazism and Marxism. In my opinion, Nazism was identity politics on steroids, and Marxism was an oppressor narrative on steroids. The combination of the two is actually modern wokeism that was born in the United States," said Vivek Ramaswamy, author of Woke Inc.

Not really. I've heard Bernie Sanders say we should be more like the Netherlands, though, Denmark, Norway, etc. I never heard him mention France.

You do see the sentence that says this note is legal tender for all debts public and private. Notice it. Why would that be on the paper money? Tell us all. Those words on the currency.
Because it's backed by the credit of the US.
Why do republicans want to destroy it?

Forum List

Back