The Left Mocked Mike Pence for Not Being Alone with Women

Okay... prepare for a bunch of snow flakes accusing Pence of being weak and unable to control himself.

In a high profile position, he is smart to operate this way. You cannot trust anyone nowadays, and just someones allegation can ruin your life in our "hang him up!" society.

Once again the left proved they lack wisdom.
Well here is some one from the left saying what Pence did was prudent. Perception becomes reality. If you do not want to be accused, I think it is a good idea to have a witness around. There is nothing wrong with trying to limit your exposure or even perceived exposure to impropriety. You do not want to be accused of doing something with some one not of age, do not hang out with them alone. Do not want to be accused of banging the next door neighbors wife, do not spend time alone with her. This just all seems to be common sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here is some one from the left saying what Pence did was prudent. Perception becomes reality. If you do not want to be accused, I think it is a good idea to have a witness around. There is nothing wrong with trying to limit your exposure or even perceived exposure to impropriety. You do not want to be accused of doing something with some one not of age, do not hang out with them alone. Do not want to be accused of banging the next door neighbors wife, do not spend time alone with her. This just all seems to be common sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!
You may think you are a leftist, but you are not.

In the 1980's I would have been considered a centrist to conservative democrat. Now, I think that alot of people would call me a leftist. The lines have become distorted. I was in government during an era that voting for some one in another party was not considered being a traitor. We supported the person we believed in back then not the party. I had many republican friends in office that I not only worked with on a day to day basis but also collaborated with and supported at election time. These same republicans showed up for and supported my democratic boss. These people were a part of my every day life and I could not imagine showing upto work with out them being there. We worried about what we were trying to accomplish not which party got credit for it. God I miss the days when there was cooperation, empathy, and people still had a sense of humor.

In the 1980's I would have been considered a centrist to conservative democrat. Now, I think that alot of people would call me a leftist. The lines have become distorted. I was in government during an era that voting for some one in another party was not considered being a traitor. We supported the person we believed in back then not the party. I had many republican friends in office that I not only worked with on a day to day basis but also collaborated with and supported at election time. These same republicans showed up for and supported my democratic boss. These people were a part of my every day life and I could not imagine showing upto work with out them being there. We worried about what we were trying to accomplish not which party got credit for it. God I miss the days when there was cooperation, empathy, and people still had a sense of humor.

Well, the chickens are now coming home to roost.

The nation was bound to become divided when career bureaucrats and politicians refused to do anything about the corrupt Deep State.

You folks did nothing, and now look what has become of us.

Thanks for that.

If you want to associate and align yourself with people who mock Pence for not being alone with another women not his wife, that is your right.

If you want to associate and align yourself with people who mock Pence for not being alone with another women not his wife, that is your right.
I had a friend in college that would not be alone in a private setting with a married woman (married to another man). He was kind of like pence on steroids with his rules about who he would be alone with. At the time it seemed kind of crazy to me. Looking back, knowing about many people that had affairs and broken marriages and such, it doesn't seem so crazy anymore.

If you can not admit that there are bad actors on both sides of the isle then you are not paying attention. Do I think that the people who are giving Pence shit about this are right, no I do not think they are right. That does not make them wrong on all the other issues. I will align with candidates that align with me, regardless of party. I will vote for some republicans next election epsecialy the ones I know personaly and I will vote for some Democrats next election, especialy the ones I know personally.

I had a friend in college that would not be alone in a private setting with a married woman (married to another man). He was kind of like pence on steroids with his rules about who he would be alone with. At the time it seemed kind of crazy to me. Looking back, knowing about many people that had affairs and broken marriages and such, it doesn't seem so crazy anymore.
I had very similar rules. My father was an elected official and so was my grandfather. I did not want to make the local news for anything that would have cast a poor light on two men that worked so hard to get where they were! My rules had a funny effect, people tended to trust me which made life alot easier. I also belive that this allowed me to way over acheive romanticaly as quality women appreciate a guy that is not going to beet on them or cheat on them.

If I couldn't control myself from groping women I too would need weirdo avoid-the-situation rules.

You’re not really a leftist, you can’t do both- it’s leftist or common sense but the two don’t mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Mike Pence may be the only politician left in Washington

Forum List

Back