The Left Mocked Mike Pence for Not Being Alone with Women

Ya ‘now, I was gonna scoff at your statement, but going through my life and friends I’ve had, all did one or the other that proclaimed themselves Dems. Not one can I think of that didn’t. It actually shocks me. But, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen on the right, also. I just have run into very few, considering.
Once again the left proved they lack wisdom.
No, they prove every day that they are the wolves in sheep's clothing. They are the hypocrites warned about. They stand for nothing except anything that is against white Christian American males.

That is it and really that is all.
I doubt if there is one leftist who is not either a sexual predator or an enabler of a sexual predator.

Ya ‘now, I was gonna scoff at your statement, but going through my life and friends I’ve had, all did one or the other that proclaimed themselves Dems. Not one can I think of that didn’t. It actually shocks me. But, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen on the right, also. I just have run into very few, considering.
No, they prove every day that they are the wolves in sheep's clothing. They are the hypocrites warned about. They stand for nothing except anything that is against white Christian American males.

I doubt if there is one leftist who is not either a sexual predator or an enabler of a sexual predator.
You didn't follow them home.

I think you misread my answer unless you are now claiming that all Reps have done it, too.

You didn't follow them home.

Well here is some one from the left saying what Pence did was prudent. Perception becomes reality. If you do not want to be accused, I think it is a good idea to have a witness around. There is nothing wrong with trying to limit your exposure or even perceived exposure to impropriety. You do not want to be accused of doing something with some one not of age, do not hang out with them alone. Do not want to be accused of banging the next door neighbors wife, do not spend time alone with her. This just all seems to be common sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!
You may think you are a leftist, but you are not.
In the 1980's I would have been considered a centrist to conservative democrat. Now, I think that alot of people would call me a leftist. The lines have become distorted. I was in government during an era that voting for some one in another party was not considered being a traitor. We supported the person we believed in back then not the party. I had many republican friends in office that I not only worked with on a day to day basis but also collaborated with and supported at election time. These same republicans showed up for and supported my democratic boss. These people were a part of my every day life and I could not imagine showing upto work with out them being there. We worried about what we were trying to accomplish not which party got credit for it. God I miss the days when there was cooperation, empathy, and people still had a sense of humor.

Well, the chickens are now coming home to roost.

The nation was bound to become divided when career bureaucrats and politicians refused to do anything about the corrupt Deep State.

You folks did nothing, and now look what has become of us.

Thanks for that.
Don't blame that shit on us, the deep state did not own everything then. What do you want we got fucking old. We got nudged out. You can not do things for ever. I am happy if I do not piss seven times in the middle of the night now. Time is a bitch, it will get you too!!!!!!!!!!
Bullshit, you folks knew you guys covered up for the intel agencies. They may not have owned everything, but like an innocent waif, you opened the door to a demon, enabling them to take it all. You sold out the nations core principles for cushy pensions and power. Now the folks in D.C. and the establishment CFR media are still doing it.

In fact, that is this administration's "TRUMP" card against the Deep State (pun intended.) It is their ultimate barging chip. For now, by law, they have every right to tell the public who the culprits are, but he won't, just to get the swamp to cooperate and get shit done. What a fucked up state of affairs.

So the Warren Commission said one thing. The Congressional Investigation said something else. Then the pols in D.C. pass a law burying all the paper work till everyone is dead or senile.

Nice.

Way to protect the truth and the guilty.

And since then, who the hell knows which events have been real, and which events have been Deep State events. Who even knows if any of the elections have been legitimate.

The whole process since then has been corrupt. Anyone that studies this shit knows there are spooks in the media, in entertainment, in civic groups, now watching our mail, and our communications. To what effect?

Manipulating events, the way folks perceive the world, what they see, hear, read, write and talk about.

It is ALL YOUR FAULT that our precious representative republic has fallen, and now there is a civil war going on in the intelligence establishment.

The founders are rolling in their graves.

Again, thanks for that. Treat the nation like a bunch of angry ignorant teens, and eventually, this is what you will get, a full on petulant tantrum.

Well here is some one from the left saying what Pence did was prudent. Perception becomes reality. If you do not want to be accused, I think it is a good idea to have a witness around. There is nothing wrong with trying to limit your exposure or even perceived exposure to impropriety. You do not want to be accused of doing something with some one not of age, do not hang out with them alone. Do not want to be accused of banging the next door neighbors wife, do not spend time alone with her. This just all seems to be common sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!
You may think you are a leftist, but you are not.
In the 1980's I would have been considered a centrist to conservative democrat. Now, I think that alot of people would call me a leftist. The lines have become distorted. I was in government during an era that voting for some one in another party was not considered being a traitor. We supported the person we believed in back then not the party. I had many republican friends in office that I not only worked with on a day to day basis but also collaborated with and supported at election time. These same republicans showed up for and supported my democratic boss. These people were a part of my every day life and I could not imagine showing upto work with out them being there. We worried about what we were trying to accomplish not which party got credit for it. God I miss the days when there was cooperation, empathy, and people still had a sense of humor.

Well, the chickens are now coming home to roost.

The nation was bound to become divided when career bureaucrats and politicians refused to do anything about the corrupt Deep State.

You folks did nothing, and now look what has become of us.

Thanks for that.
Don't blame that shit on us, the deep state did not own everything then. What do you want we got fucking old. We got nudged out. You can not do things for ever. I am happy if I do not piss seven times in the middle of the night now. Time is a bitch, it will get you too!!!!!!!!!!
Bullshit, you folks knew you guys covered up for the intel agencies. They may not have owned everything, but like an innocent waif, you opened the door to a demon, enabling them to take it all. You sold out the nations core principles for cushy pensions and power. Now the folks in D.C. and the establishment CFR media are still doing it.

In fact, that is this administration's "TRUMP" card against the Deep State (pun intended.) It is their ultimate barging chip. For now, by law, they have every right to tell the public who the culprits are, but he won't, just to get the swamp to cooperate and get shit done. What a fucked up state of affairs.

So the Warren Commission said one thing. The Congressional Investigation said something else. Then the pols in D.C. pass a law burying all the paper work till everyone is dead or senile.

Nice.

Way to protect the truth and the guilty.

And since then, who the hell knows which events have been real, and which events have been Deep State events. Who even knows if any of the elections have been legitimate.

The whole process since then has been corrupt. Anyone that studies this shit knows there are spooks in the media, in entertainment, in civic groups, now watching our mail, and our communications. To what effect?

Manipulating events, the way folks perceive the world, what they see, hear, read, write and talk about.

It is ALL YOUR FAULT that our precious representative republic has fallen, and now there is a civil war going on in the intelligence establishment.

The founders are rolling in their graves.

Again, thanks for that. Treat the nation like a bunch of angry ignorant teens, and eventually, this is what you will get, a full on petulant tantrum.
  • Fuck you, we busted our asses when I was there. You can not blame me or us for what happened after we left. We had a cooporative culture because we were cooperative people. The fucks that replaced us were not, it is that simple. The only way to make it the same again is to put the same people in charge. Oh, we can't because a good percentage are dead and the rest of us are tired. Blame idiocy on the idiots not the people that came before. I am still working by the way! ust not in politics any more.

Forum List

Back