The left Media's response to VA....

Oldie but a goodie....
CNNmope.jpg

CNN - "This is about culture, and the Republicans "white message" won. (keeping in mind the Lt. Gov is black)
MSNBC - "This is dangerous, the Republican Party is dangerous. We have to rally together, better"
CNN - "Trumpism has won in VA"

The CNN ones show how biased band opinionated they truly are.

They didn't say facts or the plain truth or anything, it was heavily steeped in personal opinion and skewed. The news is supposed to be unbiased, but as cnn has consistently shown for years now they push an agenda and try to influence people with lies and context and half truths.

I can't see how true journalists with integrity don't speak out about them.

CNN - "This is about culture, and the Republicans "white message" won. (keeping in mind the Lt. Gov is black)
MSNBC - "This is dangerous, the Republican Party is dangerous. We have to rally together, better"
Joe Biden is Dangerous...
And Harris is most Likely Worse..

Holy shit. I'll just stand over here and LMFAO. Good Lord.

The CNN ones show how biased band opinionated they truly are.

They didn't say facts or the plain truth or anything, it was heavily steeped in personal opinion and skewed. The news is supposed to be unbiased, but as cnn has consistently shown for years now they push an agenda and try to influence people with lies and context and half truths.

I can't see how true journalists with integrity don't speak out about them.

Unfortunately they don't exist, or if they do they're too intimidated to speak up because they know they'll lose their jobs if they do.

Coons said this morning on MSNBC that McAwful wins if they passed the BUILD BACK BETTER generational theft.

THE MORNING AFTER AN HISTORIC DEFEAT, DEMS ARE PUSHING THEIR BILL.

That should tell you how corrupt the bill is.

BIG TECH HAD BETTER CENSOR MORE SHIT,

OHHHH God. Last night and this morn is the first time since 911 I watched CNN

GD are they mad!!!!!..............................LOLOLOL

Hear that disgusting pos black bitch howling.BAWWWEHAHAHA

OHHHH God. Last night and this morn is the first time since 911 I watched CNN

GD are they mad!!!!!..............................LOLOLOL

Hear that disgusting pos black bitch howling.BAWWWEHAHAHA

They went RIGHT to RACISM!!!

They cannot discuss POLICIES and RESULTS.

Why didn't MCAULIFFE RUN ON HIS RECORD WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA?

It wasn't just Virginia. While the Dems / progressives won a couple of things, their agenda pretty much got destroyed across the country.

Pelosi and the Democrats must be in panic mode over the prospects for 2022. Chances are, they will say they lost these issues because they didn't focus on Trump and racism enough . The left is going to go crazy now.

The went RIGHT to RACISM!!!

They cannot discuss POLICIES and RESULTS.

Why didn't MCAULIFFE RUN ON HIS RECORD WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA?
They didn't learn anything as they never have

America said FUCK YOU.................Fuck You Biden, Obama, The Hoe, Fat Stacey, Pelosi

America has had fucking enuff

trump-batman-signal-biden.jpg

they are not claiming the election was stolen?

It wasn't just Virginia. While the Dems / progressives won a couple of things, their agenda pretty much got destroyed across the country.

Pelosi and the Democrats must be in panic mode over the prospects for 2022. Chances are, they will say they lost these issues because they didn't focus on Trump and racism enough . The left is going to go crazy now.
Honestly I would say Pelosi is quietly breathing easier.
She would like nothing else than the Democrat party to go back to being the way it was before the progressive madness

They didn't learn anything as they never have

America said FUCK YOU.................Fuck You Biden, Obama, The Hoe, Fat Stacey, Pelosi

America has had fucking enuff

View attachment 559872

I was HONESTLY surprised that after Trump won, the left doubled down on their communism.

That was my final RED PILL MOMENT.

It is ONLY about MONEY AND POWER for the left in charge.

They LITERALLY hate America. THEY SAY IT ALL THE TIME.....BELIEVE THEM.

Forum List

Back