The left Media's response to VA....

I voted for perot in 92. He had the most percentage of any party to date vs the other two.

He is why the country is as divided as it is today, he scared the shit out of the duopoly. From that election on they have worked to divide the country to ensure we never united behind a 3rd party candidate again

It has everything to do with being programed. In 1992 the duopoly got the shit scared out of them when a 3rd party candidate got a real amount of votes. From that point forward there has been a directed effort to divide the country, to convivence the populous that the other side is so evil and rotten that you cannot possibly vote for anyone but your own party because doing anything else is lettings evil win. They were going to make sure we the people never again united behind a 3rd party candidate.

This is the logic used with third party candidates.

A third party candidate cannot win because nobody will vote for them. Nobody will vote for a third party candidate because they cannot win. A third party candidate cannot win because nobody will vote for them. Nobody will vote for a third party candidate because they cannot win. A third party candidate cannot win because nobody will vote for them. Nobody will vote for a third party candidate because they cannot win. A third party candidate cannot win because nobody will vote for them. Nobody will vote for a third party candidate because they cannot win. A third party candidate cannot win because nobody will vote for them. Nobody will vote for a third party candidate because they cannot win.

it is an endless loop of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

How much do you drink a day?

Demonizing the other side is as old as politics itself. The left has been moving more and more left since before the 90s. Just look at them today. It has nothing to do with any third party or maintaining a two party system. They can't make that choice, only voters can. Third party losers is not brainwashing, it's common sense. Many people vote to keep the other person out, not so much of getting their person in.

I didn't vote for Trump, I voted to keep Hillary out.
I didn't vote for Romney, I voted to keep Obama out.
I didn't vote for McCain, I voted to keep Obama out.

That's the way it is for most of the voting public, and you can't keep the worst out by voting third party.

How much do you drink a day?

I do not drink these days and this is a belief I have had for more than a decade. It is not new.

I didn't vote for Trump, I voted to keep Hillary out.
I didn't vote for Romney, I voted to keep Obama out.
I didn't vote for McCain, I voted to keep Obama out.

That's the way it is for most of the voting public, and you can't keep the worst out by voting third party.

And you just proved my point 100% better than I could. It no longer matters what your side does, you will always vote to keep the other side out. They know this and they use this. We should not be stuck voting for pieces of shit to keep what we think are bigger pieces of shit out of office. But as you said, it is what most of the voting public does.

And the sad part is, they have you so brainwashed you think it is a good thing you get to vote for a piece of shit.

I do not drink these days and this is a belief I have had for more than a decade. It is not new.

And you just proved my point 100% better than I could. It no longer matters what your side does, you will always vote to keep the other side out. They know this and they use this. We should not be stuck voting for pieces of shit to keep what we think are bigger pieces of shit out of office. But as you said, it is what most of the voting public does.

And the sad part is, they have you so brainwashed you think it is a good thing you get to vote for a piece of shit.

Go have another shot!
Ray's paying.....

Forum List

Back