The Left is using the schools to brainwash children

No, I'm saying you are a racist! All you care about is white history and white truth. You could care less about people of color and what they go through in this country on a day to day basis. That is why you are against the 1619 Project.
Hahaha…project much?
Don’t worry about me, lets talk about America in general…..Did RACISM in America hold Barack Obama back and limit him to only being able to achieve President Of The United States?

Are drag queens not allowed to be free?
Drag queens can do whatever they want…but don’t force others to pretend abnormals are normals.
The bad habit you lefties have is in busting your asses trying to force decent, legit, moral, traditional core Americans to support the filthy indecent, immoral shit you get behind and push. Leave good people alone and we’ll leave you degenerate bottom feeders alone….write your own welfare checks to will you?

mygod fool...

That is ALL that you who call yourselves "conservatives" harp on.

Bring god back into the class
Black people are criminals and thugs or just whores
You preach nothing but anger, fear, and hatred because that is all you people have in common.
The Democrat Party is based upon hate and fear.
This is why the Democrat Party is so full of vicious violent hate groups such as the Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Antifa, BLM, and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Everyday there is a steady drumbeat of hate and fear being spewing out of the Democrat Hate Machine Press and "Entrainment".
The reason why dumb liberal bigots are unable see this is because they are a brainwashed crackpot cultist who are incapable of introspection.

See, the difference between us is that I provide substantiation to my claims. For example, I provided the IG report disproving your allegation of how the investigation into Trump’s campaign members started.

You don’t do that. You just believe whatever you want to believe because it’s convenient for you.

You just attack me for challenging your view. I’d love nothing more than to hear your allegations against Biden but as I stated earlier, that never really happens. You have a narrative but it doesn’t have anything behind it. This is what you accuse the left of doing but you’re a perfect example of it.

What good would it do? If I post evidence, you would merely attack the source. Your “sources’ are better than mind. You have already made up your mind. No amount of facts to the alternative will change your mind. No sure why I bother.

FBI director admits: Yes, surveillance of Carter Page was illegal

What good would it do? If I post evidence, you would merely attack the source. Your “sources’ are better than mind. You have already made up your mind. No amount of facts to the alternative will change your mind. No sure why I bother.

FBI director admits: Yes, surveillance of Carter Page was illegal
Did you ever see me claim the FISA warrant for Carter Page was fine?

Nope?

Your one attempt at providing a source doesn’t even refute what I’ve said.

That’s the difference between us. When I saw evidence that the FISA warrant against Carter Page included false information, I changed my mind about it.

Did you change your mind about the fact that the Crossfire Hurricane investigation began after Papadopolous’s drunken disclosure was made known?

Did you ever see me claim the FISA warrant for Carter Page was fine?

Nope?

Your one attempt at providing a source doesn’t even refute what I’ve said.

That’s the difference between us. When I saw evidence that the FISA warrant against Carter Page included false information, I changed my mind about it.

Did you change your mind about the fact that the Crossfire Hurricane investigation began after Papadopolous’s drunken disclosure was made known?

You seem to be missing quite a bit of information regarding Popadopoulus and Cross Fire Hurricane. It stands to reason that if FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith would purposely modify documents to sway the FISA court, then it is not out of the realm of possibility that the IG was also on the take. There was clearly an agenda and that agenda was not to get to the bottom of what was actually going on, but to start an investigation of Trump. They didn’t really seem to care if he was involved or not, just that an investigation needed to be underway. The IG conveniently ignored Papadopoulous’s responses that didn’t fit the narrative they wanted to portray.

Please provide the date and the text of this “drunken disclosure” from Papadopolous. Below you will find what the IG decided NOT to submit.

New Papadopoulos Transcript Exposes Crossfire Hurricane Corruption

You seem to be missing quite a bit of information regarding Popadopoulus and Cross Fire Hurricane. It stands to reason that if FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith would purposely modify documents to sway the FISA court, then it is not out of the realm of possibility that the IG was also on the take. There was clearly an agenda and that agenda was not to get to the bottom of what was actually going on, but to start an investigation of Trump. They didn’t really seem to care if he was involved or not, just that an investigation needed to be underway. The IG conveniently ignored Papadopoulous’s responses that didn’t fit the narrative they wanted to portray.

Please provide the date and the text of this “drunken disclosure” from Papadopolous. Below you will find what the IG decided NOT to submit.

New Papadopoulos Transcript Exposes Crossfire Hurricane Corruption
You're really mixing up a lot of details. It's not surprising, this is a complex subject.

Your article details the FBI investigation into Papadopolous AFTER the investigation had already beenn started. The IG report I gave you provides the information that you're asking. The drunken disclosure from Papadopolous was to a foreign diplomat who gave the information to the FBI. This occurred in July 2016, just after the emails were published on Wikileaks which is why the foreign diplomat brought it to the FBI.

The FBI ignored Papadopolous's responses because they thought he was lying to the source. The FBI was right. Papadopolous was lying. The Trump campaign was all over Wikileaks and getting advanced information about the releases and coordinating their campaign with them.

The IG went after facts. You believe they might have been "on the take" because they didn't fit your narrative.

You're really mixing up a lot of details. It's not surprising, this is a complex subject.

Your article details the FBI investigation into Papadopolous AFTER the investigation had already beenn started. The IG report I gave you provides the information that you're asking. The drunken disclosure from Papadopolous was to a foreign diplomat who gave the information to the FBI. This occurred in July 2016, just after the emails were published on Wikileaks which is why the foreign diplomat brought it to the FBI.

The FBI ignored Papadopolous's responses because they thought he was lying to the source. The FBI was right. Papadopolous was lying. The Trump campaign was all over Wikileaks and getting advanced information about the releases and coordinating their campaign with them.

The IG went after facts. You believe they might have been "on the take" because they didn't fit your narrative.

I disagree. BTW, wasn't Strozk involved in this? You know, the guy that stated that "they would not let that happen" when asked if Trump wasn't going to become President? Where there is smoke, there is fire. The FBI lied and repeatedly showed partisan behavior for 4+ years. Many don't see it, because they don't want to see it. Trump, for all the accusations against him, has come out unscathed. There is a reason for that. The actual evidence doesn't fit the narrative. The Impeachments were partisan nonsense.

In Saying Papadopoulos Lied, FBI Reveals It's Also Lying Or Incompetent

A moral order and a value system are kryptonite to Clipper and leftists….there’s nothing they hate more than standards and expectations.
"They" With a Singular Antecedent Is Covertly Collectivist

What about standards for grammar? If the Conservative media weren't in the same clique as the decadent liberals, they'd quit using #StupidSpeak.
Their immediate parroting of all the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords' ignorant, unstructured, and dysfunctional New Grammar indicates we shouldn't take any of them seriously when they preach about standards. All paid media should be held in contempt.

Last edited:
Ah, the trusty ole' let's attack America's foundation. You may be quite surprised to learn how many nations were formed from conquering the natives. The list is extensive, but that doesn't fit the narrative of "US bad" that you lefties like to portray so often.
The Iron Law of Evolution Is USE IT OR LOSE IT

All the world's Indigenee savages were too mentally inferior to get anything out of the natural resources. The whole world, including these ungrateful parasites, benefited from having a creative and productive race take over that untapped wealth from them. Settler colonialism is the way to go; it is the American Way.

I disagree. BTW, wasn't Strozk involved in this? You know, the guy that stated that "they would not let that happen" when asked if Trump wasn't going to become President? Where there is smoke, there is fire. The FBI lied and repeatedly showed partisan behavior for 4+ years. Many don't see it, because they don't want to see it. Trump, for all the accusations against him, has come out unscathed. There is a reason for that. The actual evidence doesn't fit the narrative. The Impeachments were partisan nonsense.

In Saying Papadopoulos Lied, FBI Reveals It's Also Lying Or Incompetent
"I disagree" isn't really the kind of argument that anyone who went to college would respect as a suitable response. You seem to be attaching random links because I called out your sourcing. Why you included this link, we have no idea. You don't reference the material in it whatsoever. It's barely tangentially related to any attempt at a point you're trying to make.

Trump definitely doesn't come out unscathed. He benefited from protection from fellow Republicans, his own DOJ and the loyalty of personal associates. The Mueller report proved his assertions about not having any connections with Russia or any knowledge about the DNC leaks were bullshit.

You aren't able to provide much in the way of facts here. Just unsupported assertions. "If there's smoke, there's fire" isn't a factual argument, it's just speculation. You have your narrative and you don't like it questioned. Your belief that the FBI was out to get Trump just doesn't hold much water. The best you can do is point to Clinesmith, but even that is just a small instance, not the massive overarching conspiracy that is alleged. Hell, we've had John Durham looking into this for years and although he was able to get a plea deal with Clinesmith, his only other actions were two totally unjustified prosecutions that made him look like a partisan hack.

Forum List

Back