The Left is using the schools to brainwash children

Homeschooled kids tend to do better on standardized testing and have a 10% higher college graduation rate than those that attend public schools. Of course, that may not be a fair comparison because homeschooled kids tend to come from wealthier, higher-educated families. Oops.

As I said before, my kids are not homeschooled but attend a private school. Public schools are a mess, plain and simple. If private school was not an option, homeschooling would be.
College? You want to send your brilliant homeschooled kids to college where they’re going to be indoctrinated?

College? You want to send your brilliant homeschooled kids to college where they’re going to be indoctrinated?
My girls attended private schools their whole life and then went to USC in MAGA hats and hoodies. Legit kids can’t be reprogrammed….My girls spent their days recording the indoctrination and laughing in the faces of their completely fucked in the head professors.

Hahaha…no sane legit conservative worth a few bucks is sending their children to your leftist laboratories / public schools
The overlap between sane people and conservative people keeps getting smaller and smaller.

My girls attended private schools their whole life and then went to USC in MAGA hats and hoodies. Legit kids can’t be reprogrammed….My girls spent their days recording the indoctrination and laughing in the faces of their completely fucked in the head professors.
I don’t know. Raising kids to be insufferable assholes is a fun strategy. Let’s see how that works out.

I don’t know. Raising kids to be insufferable assholes is a fun strategy. Let’s see how that works out.
Hahaha…coming from a loony leftist? REALLY?
”Insufferable asshole” = one who believes a man can’t become a woman by proclamation

Silly Libs….you just don’t get it.

Hahaha…coming from a loony leftist? REALLY?
”Insufferable asshole” = one who believes a man can’t become a woman by proclamation

Silly Libs….you just don’t get it.
No I get it. There’s few people on here (or anywhere really) as openly racist and bigoted as you.

You lost a long time ago. Now you’re just a broke loser.

A recent Morning Consult poll found that only 16 percent of Gen Z’ers are proud to live in the United States. Millennials were only somewhat saner at 36 percent.
This is not an accident. The indoctrination happening in our schools have resulted in this kind of opinion among the young.
The numbers show a complete lack of knowledge of the rest of the world. What the kids are learning in school in the U.S. is that the freest country in the history of humanity, the country that has set the example for democracy and for freedom and has been a beacon of hope to people all over the world is meh, not that great.
In the last few years the left has successfully taken over curriculums in public schools across the country. They push the idea that America is just not that great. They force the 1619 Project onto curriculums. They remove discussion of the founding fathers or of American history in general. All education is geared at the idea that America is a terrible place.

Comment:
The Progressives are dangerous fanatics who indoctrinating our children in left wing hate.
America is going to a terrible place to live when these kids become adults.
It starts in the colleges where the Teachers are indoctrinated first.
We can see the results of Left-Wing ideology in the unlivable dystopian Democrat cities.
How can this trend be reversed?

Probably true in too many cases, but certainly not all.

People are shocked when they learn that our school starts with the Pledge of Allegiance every day, and we host a Veteran's Day Assembly for community vets every year.

The USA is a huge, huge nation. Berkeley CA is not flyover country. Thank God.

Go to a Baptist church & listen to some of the preaching that goes on in those places. I have. The only difference berween some Baptist & Muslim teachings is one preaches out of a Bible & the other one the Koran.
That statement proves you have done no such thing.

At that point they are almost forced to comply if they want to be a doctor, lawyer, etc., but typically at that point a solid foundation is already built. They know what is right and wrong and they just go with the flow without comment or pushback so they won’t be blackballed by hippie, childish professors most of which have been in school their entire lives. Of course, if there is any doubt or worry, there are plenty of private religious universities that don’t allow the ”woke” agenda to be taught.

At that point they are almost forced to comply if they want to be a doctor, lawyer, etc., but typically at that point a solid foundation is already built. They know what is right and wrong and they just go with the flow without comment or pushback so they won’t be blackballed by hippie, childish professors most of which have been in school their entire lives. Of course, if there is any doubt or worry, there are plenty of private religious universities that don’t allow the ”woke” agenda to be taught.
In college, people have to be able to support their statements with facts and references.

Your techniques of ridiculing people who don’t believe what you say implicitly doesn’t work.

The Republican Party is firmly entrenching itself as the anti-intellectual party, now more and more composed of non-college educated people, a significant shift from decades gone by. Prominent conservatives now attack college education to the point that they often actively discourage higher learning (which has a significantly detrimental effect on long term earnings and reduces economic growth). Those same prominent conservatives would also never hesitate to send their own kids to the elite institutions they attack because they know these institutions are highly effective and reduce in long term economic advantages.

Conservatives are terribly afraid that their indoctrination will be undone in college. That’s it.

In college, people have to be able to support their statements with facts and references.

Your techniques of ridiculing people who don’t believe what you say implicitly doesn’t work.

The Republican Party is firmly entrenching itself as the anti-intellectual party, now more and more composed of non-college educated people, a significant shift from decades gone by. Prominent conservatives now attack college education to the point that they often actively discourage higher learning (which has a significantly detrimental effect on long term earnings and reduces economic growth). Those same prominent conservatives would also never hesitate to send their own kids to the elite institutions they attack because they know these institutions are highly effective and reduce in long term economic advantages.

Conservatives are terribly afraid that their indoctrination will be undone in college. That’s it.

Thank you for letting me in on the secret of how college works. I would have never know despite being college educated myself. My wife, who is a physician, thanks you as well.

The reality is that much of politics is purely opinion. Liberals, in general, do not like their opinons challenged, in fact, they typically get quite irrritated when it appears there are facts that don’t align with their ideology. The short of it is, if you want a good grade from a leftist professor, you better not challenge them. It won’t end well on the grade sheet. Appease them, stroke their ego and tell them what they want to hear.

I do worry some about my children attending a public unitiversity, but like I said, they are well grounded. They can play the game because they have the mental fortitude and foundation to do so. Unfortunately, most don’t.

All that being said, everything learned in college is not political and they certainly can learn some valuable things that can be used in their chosen career, but they must have a filter in place that allows them to discern what is fact and what is pure propaganda. The line for propaganda used to stop in the sciences, but now even that line is being crossed, much to my wife’s chagrin.

Thank you for letting me in on the secret of how college works. I would have never know despite being college educated myself. My wife, who is a physician, thanks you as well.

The reality is that much of politics is purely opinion. Liberals, in general, do not like their opinons challenged, in fact, they typically get quite irrritated when it appears there are facts that don’t align with their ideology. The short of it is, if you want a good grade from a leftist professor, you better not challenge them. It won’t end well on the grade sheet. Appease them, stroke their ego and tell them what they want to hear.

I do worry some about my children attending a public unitiversity, but like I said, they are well grounded. They can play the game because they have the mental fortitude and foundation to do so. Unfortunately, most don’t.

All that being said, everything learned in college is not political and they certainly can learn some valuable things that can be used in their chosen career, but they must have a filter in place that allows them to discern what is fact and what is pure propaganda. The line for propaganda used to stop in the sciences, but now even that line is being crossed, much to my wife’s chagrin.
I apparently do need to inform you about college given you have repeated the republican misconceptions about it. Im betting you’re of the frame of mind that “things were different back in my day”.

The Republicans have spent decades now attacking college. They used to view it as a powerful method of social advancement (which it is) but since roughly Gingrich, they’ve gone hard against it.

Your response is emblematic. You are afraid at your kids hearing compelling counter arguments and being swayed by them. I think you have it quite backwards as to who gets upset when facts don’t align with their beliefs.

We saw this throughout COVID. When it came to demanding hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. They didn’t like the scientific data so they invented a massive conspiracy about large swaths of doctors being controlled by Fauci. Is there any facts ti support this conspiracy? No.

There’s tons of examples.

The DNC was hacked by Russia. Conspiracy about the intelligence community.

Paul Pelosi attacked by a deranged QANON supporter. Conspiracy by the police.

January 6th riot. Infiltrated by secret Antifa supporters and encouraged by undercover FBI agents.

That’s just recent examples. It was nuts under Obama too. Just before the election unemployment came down. Conspiracy about the BLS.

I apparently do need to inform you about college given you have repeated the republican misconceptions about it. Im betting you’re of the frame of mind that “things were different back in my day”.

The Republicans have spent decades now attacking college. They used to view it as a powerful method of social advancement (which it is) but since roughly Gingrich, they’ve gone hard against it.

Your response is emblematic. You are afraid at your kids hearing compelling counter arguments and being swayed by them. I think you have it quite backwards as to who gets upset when facts don’t align with their beliefs.

We saw this throughout COVID. When it came to demanding hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. They didn’t like the scientific data so they invented a massive conspiracy about large swaths of doctors being controlled by Fauci. Is there any facts ti support this conspiracy? No.

There’s tons of examples.

The DNC was hacked by Russia. Conspiracy about the intelligence community.

Paul Pelosi attacked by a deranged QANON supporter. Conspiracy by the police.

January 6th riot. Infiltrated by secret Antifa supporters and encouraged by undercover FBI agents.

That’s just recent examples. It was nuts under Obama too. Just before the election unemployment came down. Conspiracy about the BLS

The left doesn't like to be questioned. Haven't you figured that out yet? The censoring in the media is one-sided and it's not about facts, it's about ideological disagreements on subjects. The left doesn't want dissenting opinions. It's that simple and rather obvious.

The left spent 4 years making up stories about Trump. They also spent many millions of taxpayer dollars. They even went as far as lying in order to get an investigation started.

Forum List

Back