The Left is using the schools to brainwash children

A recent Morning Consult poll found that only 16 percent of Gen Z’ers are proud to live in the United States. Millennials were only somewhat saner at 36 percent.
This is not an accident. The indoctrination happening in our schools have resulted in this kind of opinion among the young.
The numbers show a complete lack of knowledge of the rest of the world. What the kids are learning in school in the U.S. is that the freest country in the history of humanity, the country that has set the example for democracy and for freedom and has been a beacon of hope to people all over the world is meh, not that great.
In the last few years the left has successfully taken over curriculums in public schools across the country. They push the idea that America is just not that great. They force the 1619 Project onto curriculums. They remove discussion of the founding fathers or of American history in general. All education is geared at the idea that America is a terrible place.

Comment:
The Progressives are dangerous fanatics who indoctrinating our children in left wing hate.
America is going to a terrible place to live when these kids become adults.
It starts in the colleges where the Teachers are indoctrinated first.
We can see the results of Left-Wing ideology in the unlivable dystopian Democrat cities.
How can this trend be reversed?
You can always homeschool them and brainwash them yourself to the point of joining a murder suicide pact.

Seems to be a thing these days.

A recent Morning Consult poll found that only 16 percent of Gen Z’ers are proud to live in the United States. Millennials were only somewhat saner at 36 percent.
This is not an accident. The indoctrination happening in our schools have resulted in this kind of opinion among the young.
The numbers show a complete lack of knowledge of the rest of the world. What the kids are learning in school in the U.S. is that the freest country in the history of humanity, the country that has set the example for democracy and for freedom and has been a beacon of hope to people all over the world is meh, not that great.
In the last few years the left has successfully taken over curriculums in public schools across the country. They push the idea that America is just not that great. They force the 1619 Project onto curriculums. They remove discussion of the founding fathers or of American history in general. All education is geared at the idea that America is a terrible place.

Comment:
The Progressives are dangerous fanatics who indoctrinating our children in left wing hate.
America is going to a terrible place to live when these kids become adults.
It starts in the colleges where the Teachers are indoctrinated first.
We can see the results of Left-Wing ideology in the unlivable dystopian Democrat cities.
How can this trend be reversed?
Damned schools teaching those kids to read & write and all that actual factual history & current events. If tat ain't bad enough they have the gawl to teach them science and that demon tool...MATH

Blame technology for their enlightenment

What's funny is the right and fundies brainwash children into a religious cult that teaches them that some sky fairly will burn them in hell if they fuck up even the slightest in their lives. There's not one ounce of supporting evidence for this creator, but lets teach our kids to hate tens of millions of people. Lets teach our kids to beat the shit out of anyone different then them based on the notion. Lets teach them to rob tens of millions of people of their most basic rights based on stories wrote 2,000 years ago.

Want to talk about real brainwashing? All I am and people like me are simply accepting that reality is far more complex then your stone aged notions and believe in real freedom and liberty. We want to let people be people....

Damned schools teaching those kids to read & write and all that actual factual history & current events. If tat ain't bad enough they have the gawl to teach them science and that demon tool...MATH

Blame technology for their enlightenment
they are teaching children to hate

You can always homeschool them and brainwash them yourself to the point of joining a murder suicide pact.

Seems to be a thing these days.

As opposed to grooming them on the government dime to support racism, fake science and globalism? I believe I would take my chances with homeschooling.

What's funny is the right and fundies brainwash children into a religious cult that teaches them that some sky fairly will burn them in hell if they fuck up even the slightest in their lives. There's not one ounce of supporting evidence for this creator, but lets teach our kids to hate tens of millions of people. Lets teach our kids to beat the shit out of anyone different then them based on the notion. Lets teach them to rob tens of millions of people of their most basic rights based on stories wrote 2,000 years ago.

Want to talk about real brainwashing? All I am and people like me are simply accepting that reality is far more complex then your stone aged notions and believe in real freedom and liberty. We want to let people be people....

You are very confused and lost. You must live in one of the blue cesspool inner cities. I'm truly sorry for you.

Are you speaking of that “religious indoctrination” that built and pillared the greatest nation the world had ever known….the one that kept a moral society on a pathway guided by morality and values?
Yes, murdering Indians does take a lot of moral fiber.

As opposed to grooming them on the government dime to support racism, fake science and globalism? I believe I would take my chances with homeschooling.
Of course! There’s no telling how far they could go with a homeschooled GED.

Conservatives, don’t mortgage your kid’s future on behalf of your stupid culture war.

There isn't one ounce of difference between christian brainwashing and that of islam. Both teaches pure idiocy and control over the basic of freedoms of other people.
Go to a Baptist church & listen to some of the preaching that goes on in those places. I have. The only difference berween some Baptist & Muslim teachings is one preaches out of a Bible & the other one the Koran.

Conservatives, don’t mortgage your kid’s future on behalf of your stupid culture war.
Hahaha…no sane legit conservative worth a few bucks is sending their children to your leftist laboratories / public schools. We know what your schools turn out these days.
13D98C1A-3D91-48DD-BAE0-75014620E551.jpeg

Homeschooled kids tend to do better on standardized testing and have a 10% higher college graduation rate than those that attend public schools. Of course, that may not be a fair comparison because homeschooled kids tend to come from wealthier, higher-educated families. Oops.

As I said before, my kids are not homeschooled but attend a private school. Public schools are a mess, plain and simple. If private school was not an option, homeschooling would be.

Go to a Baptist church & listen to some of the preaching that goes on in those places. I have. The only difference berween some Baptist & Muslim teachings is one preaches out of a Bible & the other one the Koran.

I can't speak to Muslim's teaching, but I can assure you that my Baptist minister does not preach anything that any moral human being would have an issue with.

Ah, the trusty ole' let's attack America's foundation. You may be quite surprised to learn how many nations were formed from conquering the natives. The list is extensive, but that doesn't fit the narrative of "US bad" that you lefties like to portray so often.
The Left has fully concocted their own realities…it helps them hate America like they know they need to.
The ‘colonizing‘ concoction is similar to their slavery story….They never tell us how Africa was pimping their own people out long before Americans showed up….they never tell us how American slaves may have been treated better than any other slaves around the globe.

Forum List

Back