the left is using fake polls as a precursor to justify election fraud

Who cares about polls?

CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg

oh, gee, Biden won TX by 1%?

Polls had him up by 3, looks like it tightened up.

Never mind these 3 million mail in votes
I looked at it and for Florida. They have once again over polled Dems, and yet still won’t give their breakdown by party numbers. You can pretty much figure it out because they do show party id for each question and total voting there, and it is pretty consistent over and over.

The real question is going to be, "How many found trunks of ballots will it take to overturn an election on a national scale?"

The real answer is ... it depends on where they find them.

If they find 24 Billion votes for Biden in California or New York, it won't matter. Those electoral votes were always going to go to Biden regardless.

They will need to find just the right number of votes in each of the swing states to steal the election.

It seems our founders were quite wise.

The real question is going to be, "How many found trunks of ballots will it take to overturn an election on a national scale?"

The real answer is ... it depends on where they find them.

If they find 24 Billion votes for Biden in California or New York, it won't matter. Those electoral votes were always going to go to Biden regardless.

They will need to find just the right number of votes in each of the swing states to steal the election.

It seems our founders were quite wise.
Yes, but Methinks that in each swing state, trunkloads of ballots are just waiting to be discovered. And its only July!

Oh look. The Trump cult is already claiming the election is rigged because they know Dumpster is about to go down in flames.

Who is their right mind would vote for someone who has killed 130,000 people with his botched response to the virus? Who's failure to control the virus has cratered the economy with no end in sight? Who now is pushing the country to open and stay open, regardless of the cost in human lives and suffering.

Yep they did it in 2016 they will do it again....Hillary Clinton got 3 million more illegal votes than President Trump did..

I just love this video.

This time Trump will be lucky to win any states. You 1000 post a month posters are getting an early start on your "Let's lie and undermine American elections, guys!!!".

As always the Cult has no facts, no evidence, and nothing to support these lies.

Everyone should already know it's going to be Hillary running

Just look at her Twitter account...she's a busy bee

Oh look. The Trump cult is already claiming the election is rigged because they know Dumpster is about to go down in flames.

Who is their right mind would vote for someone who has killed 130,000 people with his botched response to the virus? Who's failure to control the virus has cratered the economy with no end in sight? Who now is pushing the country to open and stay open, regardless of the cost in human lives and suffering.

They said the last election was rigged as well. Until it wasn't.

:blahblah:
Corona Schmorona. It's just a scare tactic to tank the economy.
I knew that would be the theme for the week when I watched MTP on Sunday.

Coronavirus, and moar Coronavirus.

Fuck off! I'll start going only to places that let me in without a mask, k?

Forum List

Back