The Left is Losing Politically--and Culturally

You live in the 1950s. And of course you're referring to what Democrats did. So if you hate the Democrats so much, why did you become one? Was it your overt racism?
In the 1950s white Southern racists did vote for the Democratic party, that was until they lost the ability to keep black Southerners out of politics through violence and intimidation. After the 1964 Civil Rights Acts and 1965 Voting Rights Acts, black Southerners started exerting more influence on the party. Now black Southerners are represented in the likes of Stacy Abrams and Raphael Warnock while Southern white voters today mostly vote Republican.

You can pretend to be ignorant of history all you like. I don't have to.

Oh, good now we jump back to another Republican and blame him as well. Let’s skip all the Democratic Presidents, every Congress session for the last 40 plus and just blame Republicans.

This is what turns me off to both parties, you screw the country over then blame someone else. You ask a Republican, they blame Democrats, you ask Democrats and they blame Republicans.

The truth is in the middle and both parties are to blame, but you being a left wing nut, don’t want to accept any responsibility and that is the problem with partisans.
If we had 4 major parties it would be a lot more interesting; my bet is that RINOS and moderate Democrats would dominate. The extremists would be noise. Economically, we’d to great.

for the Democratic party, that was until they lost the ability to keep black Southerners out of politics through violence and intimidation. After the 1964 Civil Rights Acts and 1965 Voting Rights Acts, black Southerners started exerting more influence on the party. Now black Southerners are represented in the likes of Stacy Abrams and Raphael Warnock while Southern white voters today mostly vote Republican.

You can pretend to be ignorant of history all you like. I don't have to.

So FucksGoats, I have a question. What attracted you then to join that party? Obviously it was the racism. You obviously knew the history of the party you were joining was racist, there is no way you'd join if you weren't one. Then racist Joe's babblings didn't bother you either. Blacks are all alike, if you don't vote for Joe's lily white ass you aren't black. Then there's calling Larry Elder a white supremist, Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom, Tim Scott an Uncle Tim, Condoleezza Rice an Aunt Jemima.

Democrat Party racism doesn't bother you, you are one, you have to be to not be repulsed by your party

So FucksGoats, I have a question. What attracted you then to join that party? Obviously it was the racism. You obviously knew the history of the party you were joining was racist, there is no way you'd join if you weren't one. Then racist Joe's babblings didn't bother you either. Blacks are all alike, if you don't vote for Joe's lily white ass you aren't black. Then there's calling Larry Elder a white supremist, Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom, Tim Scott an Uncle Tim, Condoleezza Rice an Aunt Jemima.

Democrat Party racism doesn't bother you, you are one, you have to be to not be repulsed by your party
What's wrong with having the opinion that Clarence Thomas and Larry Elders are Uncle Tom's working for the party of white supremacy? You can't pretend to care about black people not having the freedom to believe what they want in one instance and then cry when they believe things you don't agree with the next. Out of those three, Aunt Jemima is the only really stupidly offensive one, the rest are just opinions you may or may not agree with. Who called Condoleezza Rice Aunt Jemima and what do these instances of name calling, ugly as they are, have to do with racism that actually harms people's lives?

What's wrong with having the opinion that Clarence Thomas and Larry Elders are Uncle Tom's working for the party of white supremacy?

So you belong to the Biden blacks are all the same view, huh, Grand Turtle? Well, it depends if you think your racism is a problem or not. I think it is. The niggars are running away and you're reining them in.

Anyway, FucksGoats, clearly you showed you're in the right party, the party with hundreds of years of racism. You think it's just the 1950s? Pick up a history book.

“There is a religious war…a cultural war as critical to the kind of nation we shall be as was the Cold War…for this war is for the soul of America….We must take back our cities and take back our culture, and take back our country.”—Pat Buchanan, Republican convention 1992

FZgGQq-XoAMl2HW

So you belong to the Biden blacks are all the same view, huh, Grand Turtle? Well, it depends if you think your racism is a problem or not. I think it is. The niggars are running away and you're reining them in.

Anyway, FucksGoats, clearly you showed you're in the right party, the party with hundreds of years of racism. You think it's just the 1950s? Pick up a history book.
Where did I say I agree with Bidens comment? I also never agreed when Trump was insisting Obama wasn't even an American. The only one in this conversation trying to make caricatures of black people is you. I don't agree with you so I must be a Biden black, whatever that is.

Where did I say I agree with Bidens comment?

God, you're stupid. Your racist comments that it's OK to viciously attack blacks with the most base racist attacks who try to escape the Democrat Party plantation clearly was based on the premise blacks are all alike, so you get to destroy the ones who stray from under your control, FucksGoats

God, you're stupid. Your racist comments that it's OK to viciously attack blacks with the most base racist attacks who try to escape the Democrat Party plantation clearly was based on the premise blacks are all alike, so you get to destroy the ones who stray from under your control, FucksGoats
So it's okay for you to think black voters are on the Democratic party plantation but it's not okay to think Larry Elder is an Uncle Tom, is that right snowflake? That's how that works? 😄

What's wrong with having the opinion that Clarence Thomas and Larry Elders are Uncle Tom's working for the party of white supremacy? You can't pretend to care about black people not having the freedom to believe what they want in one instance and then cry when they believe things you don't agree with the next. Out of those three, Aunt Jemima is the only really stupidly offensive one, the rest are just opinions you may or may not agree with. Who called Condoleezza Rice Aunt Jemima and what do these instances of name calling, ugly as they are, have to do with racism that actually harms people's lives?

It's exactly as I have observed before.

Democraps have always been the party of slavery and racism against black people.

Even though legal slavery ended a long time ago, Democraps think they still own black people, or at least their votes and political support; and regard any black person who does not support them to be the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.

Everything in your post goes to show this.

Democraps have always been the party of slavery and racism against black people.

Even though legal slavery ended a long time ago, Democraps think they still own black people, or at least their votes and political support; and regard any black person who does not support them to be the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.

There are 2 black republicans in congress, and 56 black democrats.
So, they're mostly democrats because the party hates them so much?

You and the other white wingers are the only clowns who keep likening black people today as slaves or stuck on a democratic plantation. That's you clowns. You just did that. Not me. You're just projecting.

Fake news doesn't report it.
Putting aside your Pavlovian use of the vacuous "fake news" meme, I am compelled to ask you this question. If the media doesn't report it, what makes you think it's happening?
Let me explain something to you. Grooming has been weaponized as a culture war, election year term in order agitate impressionable, weak minded simps like yourself. The people who are easily manipulated by right wing media messaging.
RW media made quite a big deal out of the story about a teacher, Josiah Enyart, who supposedly quit his job over onerous mask mandates and CRT training. The actual story is more complicated. What those sources didn't tell you is the mandate was for unvaccinated teachers and the supposed CRT training was really something else. But it served its purpose as propaganda.

Last edited:
I voted for Trump in 2016. I skipped voting in 2020. I refused to choose between two steaming piles of shit.

There was no poison pill in the PACT Act. The Republicans realized that Biden would sign and take credit for it. They shit on the Vets because they didn’t want to see Biden have a positive to claim credit for.

You are so busy hating the other side you are clueless as to what your side is doing. And when you do notice you refuse to believe they are just as bad as the other guys.

I honestly don’t know if I’m voting this year. Warnock is better than Walker. Kemp is better than Abrams.

So what are my interests? How should I vote? I believe women have the right to choose. I should vote Democrat. I believe in the Second Amendment. I should vote Republican. I believe we are making a fatal mistake with our judicial system. Lock them all up hasn’t worked and is incredibly expensive. I should vote Democrat. I believe war with Russia and or China is coming. I should vote Republican.

High Gas prices are still well within my budget. So that isn’t a problem for me. I mentioned yesterday. It won’t start to hurt until it crosses $7 a gallon here in Georgia. We are barely halfway there.

Electricity here is made by Nuclear plants. So that isn’t a cost that is going up.

No matter how I vote. I’ll be voting against my ideals. If I vote Democrat I’ll see a woman’s right to choose defended. I’ll see more funding for education. I’ll see more investment in roads and such.

I’ll see my rights under the second eroded.

So what are my interests? I don’t hate minorities. So what are my interests?
Agree, Its a real dam mess.

What harms peoples lives, especially in the black community is that they have been locked on the Democrat plantation of 4 year cyclical promise of 'only they can make things better for them' while they get the vote and proceed to screw them, and ignore them until the next election, rinse and repeat.

What harms peoples lives, especially in the black community is that they have been locked on the Democrat plantation of 4 year cyclical promise of 'only they can make things better for them' while they get the vote and proceed to screw them, and ignore them until the next election, rinse and repeat.
And why do you think the failed promises of moderates keeps black voters trapped on a Democratic plantation? You don't think we are smart enough to vote in our best interests?

And why do you think the failed promises of moderates keeps black voters trapped on a Democratic plantation? You don't think we are smart enough to vote in our best interests?
Young in my civilian career working in Baltimore, a friend of mine at the job, a 60 something black guy, told me something very prescient...He said, (paraphrasing) "There is no way out of the traps set by politicians who only say they want to help until the day after the election."

Forum List

Back