The Left is Losing Politically--and Culturally

Young in my civilian career working in Baltimore, a friend of mine at the job, a 60 something black guy, told me something very prescient...He said, (paraphrasing) "There is no way out of the traps set by politicians who only say they want to help until the day after the election."
I understand the pessimism but what the fuck does that have to do with what I asked you? You either believe black voters are smart enough to vote in their best interests (even if you disagree with those interests) or you don't. Which is it?

I understand the pessimism but what the fuck does that have to do with what I asked you? You either believe black voters are smart enough to vote in their best interests (even if you disagree with those interests) or you don't. Which is it?
That's just it....Democrats lie....Democrats have been lying to gain power for at least 100 years...It's in y'all's DNA....

So it's okay for you to think black voters are on the Democratic party plantation but it's not okay to think Larry Elder is an Uncle Tom, is that right snowflake? That's how that works? 😄

Um ... yeah, FucksGoats, that's how it works. On another subject, how was your last Klan meeting, Grand Lizard?

Putting aside your Pavlovian use of the vacuous "fake news" meme, I am compelled to ask you this question. If the media doesn't report it, what makes you think it's happening?
Let me explain something to you. Grooming has been weaponized as a culture war, election year term in order agitate impressionable, weak minded simps like yourself. The people who are easily manipulated by right wing media messaging.
RW media made quite a big deal out of the story about a teacher, Josiah Enyart, who supposedly quit his job over onerous mask mandates and CRT training. The actual story is more complicated. What those sources didn't tell you is the mandate was for unvaccinated teachers and the supposed CRT training was really something else. But it served its purpose as propaganda.

Fake News isn't all media you fucking racist pig, it's your precious leftstream media that lies through both commission and omission and you're a racist

"Voting in their best interests" = voting democrat....As though you narcissistic asswagons know what's in the best interests of people you've never met.

"Voting in their best interests" = voting democrat....As though you narcissistic asswagons know what's in the best interests of people you've never met.

Curried Goats wants blacks to be free to pick the Democrat party, and if they don't, he LITERALLY has been advocating calling them "Uncle Tom."

Yes, FucksGoats is a racist. He's the third overt racist I've met on the board with JoeB131 and BrokeLoser . Democrats are all racists because it's a racist party, but most of them at least deny it

Curried Goats wants blacks to be free to pick the Democrat party, and if they don't, he LITERALLY has been advocating calling them "Uncle Tom."

Yes, FucksGoats is a racist. He's the third overt racist I've met on the board with JoeB131 and BrokeLoser . Democrats are all racists because it's a racist party, but most of them at least deny it

Dude, if you want to get my attention, you are going to have to come up with better stuff than this... I mean I know I've been largely ignoring you because like most Libertarian Children, you add little to the conversation.

Dude, if you want to get my attention, you are going to have to come up with better stuff than this... I mean I know I've been largely ignoring you because like most Libertarian Children, you add little to the conversation.
You add nothing to any conversation, but agitprop, baseless recriminations, and straight-up lies.

IOW, get that plank out of your own eye.

You and the other white wingers are the only clowns who keep likening black people today as slaves or stuck on a democratic plantation. That's you clowns. You just did that. Not me. You're just projecting.

Yet it's you and those on your side who get upset when black people do not vote the way you think they should vote; and who describe any such blacks using degrading, hateful, racist language.

What's wrong with having the opinion that Clarence Thomas and Larry Elders are Uncle Tom's working for the party of white supremacy? You can't pretend to care about black people not having the freedom to believe what they want in one instance and then cry when they believe things you don't agree with the next. Out of those three, Aunt Jemima is the only really stupidly offensive one, the rest are just opinions you may or may not agree with. Who called Condoleezza Rice Aunt Jemima and what do these instances of name calling, ugly as they are, have to do with racism that actually harms people's lives?

That's just it....Democrats lie....Democrats have been lying to gain power for at least 100 years...It's in y'all's DNA....
And so what's your non racist theory for why black voters keep voting for Democrats despite these supposed lies?

Um ... yeah, FucksGoats, that's how it works. On another subject, how was your last Klan meeting, Grand Lizard?
I'm Black and Asian you idiot, I doubt I'd fit in as well as cuck white Confederate idolaters.
I think blacks are free to vote however they want, considering that, what's your non racist theory for why we continue to vote Democratic by such large majorities?
😄

You sound like an enraged child. Try making a rational argument to ignorant moron.

I'm Black and Asian you idiot. Have you ever met a black person? Maybe you're the one idiot who can finally come up with a non racist sounding theory for why we vote for the Democratic party by such large majorities.

I'm also not a libertarian you moron. I'm not moralist either. I'm a realist and a pragmatist.

Yet it's you and those on your side who get upset when black people do not vote the way you think they should vote; and who describe any such blacks using degrading, hateful, racist language.
I get upset when anyone votes for opposing candidates. Who doesn't? Trump voters imagined a whole ass conspiracy because they couldn't emotionally handle a majority of Americans voting against their guy.

I'm not suggesting black people who vote Republican don't know any better, like the racists who imply black people are being kept on a democratic plantation, I just think they're assholes and grifters.

I'm Black and Asian you idiot. Have you ever met a black person? Maybe you're the one idiot who can finally come up with a non racist sounding theory for why we vote for the Democratic party by such large majorities.
I don't give a flying fuck if you're a green man from Mars....You have no business trying to tell people you don't know what's in their best interest.

The best I can tell, you clods vote democrat because you're too stupid to see that, despite al their promises, they've none absolutely nothing to improve the conditions for your people.....In fact, the enviorns of the urban shitholes that your party has run with iron fists for decades are markedly worse.

And so what's your non racist theory for why black voters keep voting for Democrats despite these supposed lies?
I am certainly no social scientist, but this is a good place to start....

I don't give a flying fuck if you're a green man from Mars....You have no business trying to tell people you don't know what's in their best interest.
What the fuck are you talking about? This is more projection from you clowns because that's exactly what you do below. I'm not telling anyone it's in their best interest to vote for the Democratic party you dumb mother fucker, I'm pointing to the fact that over 90% of Black voters vote for Democratic candidates election after election as evidence that we don't think (by an overwhelming majority) that the Democratic party is the party of anti-black racism.
The best I can tell, you clods vote democrat because you're too stupid to see that, despite al their promises, they've none absolutely nothing to improve the conditions for your people.
Right, so to sum up its you who thinks over 90% of black voters are stupid and don't know what's best for them. You. Not me.

Forum List

Back