The Left is Losing Politically--and Culturally

I'm Black and Asian you idiot. Have you ever met a black person?

You're black and admit you call blacks who leave the Democrat party Uncle Toms? Wow, you're a Bojangles black. You victimize your own people? You're fucking sick and a racist. Run along, FucksGoats, you have some whites to suck up to, yes mazza, your FucksGoats is here to serve you, fucking racist piece of garbage

What the fuck are you talking about? This is more projection from you clowns because that's exactly what you do below. I'm not telling anyone it's in their best interest to vote for the Democratic party you dumb mother fucker
You implied it, disingenuous asswipe.
,I'm pointing to the fact that over 90% of Black voters vote for Democratic candidates election after election as evidence that we don't think (by an overwhelming majority) that the Democratic party is the party of anti-black racism.
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...Your urban centers are crime-ridden shitholes, mostly run by milquetoast white soy boys who've none absolutely nothing to make your neighborhoods cleaner and safer, and they're somehow "anti-racist"....Got-dammit are you one fucking gullible rube.
Right, so to sum up its you who thinks over 90% of black voters are stupid and don't know what's best for them. You. Not me.
They are fucking stupid, if they keep voting the same way while none of their laments and complaints ever get solved.....Doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting a different result.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What the fuck are you talking about? This is more projection from you clowns because that's exactly what you do below. I'm not telling anyone it's in their best interest to vote for the Democratic party you dumb mother fucker, I'm pointing to the fact that over 90% of Black voters vote for Democratic candidates election after election as evidence that we don't think (by an overwhelming majority) that the Democratic party is the party of anti-black racism.

Right, so to sum up its you who thinks over 90% of black voters are stupid and don't know what's best for them. You. Not me.
Well, don't listen to us, Listen to BET founder Robert Johnson....

maybe the black community is waking up to the scam....

I'm Black and Asian you idiot, I doubt I'd fit in as well as cuck white Confederate idolaters.

LOL, yeah, I hate my wife and kids, my best man at my wedding, it's all about white people for me, fucking racist piece of garbage. This is why you're such a loser, you hate blacks who don't serve whitie

I think blacks are free to vote however they want
And be called an "Uncle Tom" for doing it, according to you and your racist black ass

, considering that, what's your non racist theory for why we continue to vote Democratic by such large majorities?

They like buying gas AND food for their families

😄

You sound like an enraged child. Try making a rational argument to ignorant moron.

Wow, you really suck at mind reading. I mean I could make up what you think and do better than that, Grand Wizard with the black hand sticking out from your white robe

Wow, you really suck at mind reading. I mean I could make up what you think and do better than that, Grand Wizard with the black hand sticking out from your white robe
Gotta remember to wash up after every cross burning!....See, it's coming off :auiqs.jpg:

BlazingSaddles_12569828384_6.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Gotta remember to wash up after every cross burning!....See, it's coming off :auiqs.jpg:

BlazingSaddles_12569828384_6.jpg

There's nothing more vial than a black like Curried Goats endorsing the most vile, racist attacks against his own people. A black "man," FucksGoats thinks and openly endorses vile racist attacks on blacks just because they disagree with him.

I mean fuck, FucksGoats belongs to the Biden school that you don't vote for his lily white ass and you aren't black school of thought, and HE'S BLACK. It's sick that he's that big a sycophant to his Democrat slavery party

An important part of this is that Hispanics are clearly moving away from the Dems, who haven't been paying attention.

This cultural stuff is not attractive to many Hispanics, and they haven't seen many benefits from other Dem policies either.

Taking people for granted is not smart politics over time. You can't always just point at the other party and say HEY LOOK.
I can't think of a time when I haven't been taken for granted by either party.

You're black and admit you call blacks who leave the Democrat party Uncle Toms? Wow, you're a Bojangles black. You victimize your own people? You're fucking sick and a racist. Run along, FucksGoats, you have some whites to suck up to, yes mazza, your FucksGoats is here to serve you, fucking racist piece of garbage
😄

I victimized them because I suggested they are working with racists for political and financial gain? Because I called them mean words? Like Uncle Tom. Heaven forbid! 😄 You snowflake. That's all it takes to victimize you huh?

You implied it, disingenuous asswipe.
No I didn't. You read it that way because that's in your head, not mine. You prove that with your own words below.
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...Your urban centers are crime-ridden shitholes, mostly run by milquetoast white soy boys who've none absolutely nothing to make your neighborhoods cleaner and safer, and they're somehow "anti-racist"....Got-dammit are you one fucking gullible rube.
This just demagoguery. Black Americans were driven into urban centers by white Southern brutality and white Northern racism. Red Lining and discrimination in housing policies lead to this and compensation for that gross injustice is the thing that will help alleviate it. Do Republicans support that?
They are fucking stupid, if they keep voting the same way while none of their laments and complaints ever get solved.....Doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting a different result.
This just your racist characterization of black voters. The solution is to push the Democratic party and the American culture leftward enough until we can berate and shame them into reparations.

No I didn't. You read it that way because that's in your head, not mine. You prove that with your own words below.
Not my imagination that you call those who don't vote like you do "Uncle Toms"
This just demagoguery. Black Americans were driven into urban centers by white Southern brutality and white Northern racism. Red Lining and discrimination in housing policies lead to this and compensation for that gross injustice is the thing that will help alleviate it. Do Republicans support that?
ORLY?....Your own people hate you....What has Larry Lootfoot and/or Kim Fox done to make Chicago cleaner and safer for the million-odd blacks who live there?...I mean besides fucking nothing.

Then there's Detroit....Run almost exclusively by black democrats for decades, and that shithole becomes even shittier with each passing year.
This just your racist characterization of black voters. The solution is to push the Democratic party and the American culture leftward enough until we can berate and shame them into reparations.
No, it's a fact....The democrats have done absolutely nothing for you, based upon the fact that you drips are still sniveling about the exact same things that y'all have been for no less that 4 decades, yet you fools keep voting for them....Fucking rubes.

No shit. They control the government which controls what matters though. So until that changes who cares what Americans think?

New Topics

Forum List

Back