The Left is Losing Politically--and Culturally

Wr0ong you stupid fool..

Biden's policies caused this inflation.

The blah blah you call a waste of time is deflection from blaming your god biden.
Smart people don't make other humans God. Smart people know working together is in our better interest. Not tearing our country apart over two political party's that neither seems to take the time to focus work on policy. spending there time screaming at each other & out raising money for them self's & their party.

Get your IRA out of the stock market.
You can shift it to a self directed IRA, all it takes is creating an LLC.
Cost me about $1000 for the legal paperwork.
Done by Guidant in Seattle, but I think they are gone now, however any good lawyer can do it.
You go through a trust company that reports on your investment changes.
where do you invest your money in the self. IRA? where do you think it gets a return?

Things change, today unemployment is under 4% the market is up, Vets getting some help, back lash forces Republicans to change there vote. Tomorrow who knows what side of the isle will do some dumb thing first.
um the market is down..2022 first six months have been some of the worst for the market in history

Nobody has had more fun at the expense of the Mormon Cult than I've had, but let's get real.

Any sect of Christianity claiming that any other sect isn't "really Christian" falls into the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.

If there was a one true Christian faith, then we'd have just one Christian Church instead of hundreds. But the two things that Christians have been doing since Jesus supposedly existed has been

1) Starting their own sects
2) Murdering people who belong to other sects for not believing what they believe.

As far as I'm concerned there are no "Christians". Not a fucking one of you loves your neighbors, turns the other cheek or treats people the way you'd want to be treated. Or as Mark Twain said, "If Christ were alive today, the one thing he wouldn't be is a Christian".
Its A Sad thing to say that Many have turned THERE CHRISTIAN VALUES into political values, turning away from JESUS & his teachings.

So you don't know about the sex trafficking, criminals walking across the border or the free access to drugs you're giving cartels. Do you know cartels are making hundreds of millions trafficking illegals or you "don't know" that either?

That's what you're going to claim at the pearly gates, huh? You didn't know, so it's not your fault. It is your fault when the only reason you don't know is you don't want to

The Left IS the Culture, and it's the rabidly conservative right who have lost all sense of decency, respect for the Constitution, or the rule of law. Donald Trump filed more than 50 lawsuits in courts at municipal, state and federal levels and every single one of them failed both on the law, and on the evidence. More than 80 judges, including all 9 Supreme Court Justices, ruled against Trump's claims that the election was "stolen",

All of Trump's advisors told him the election wasn't stolen, Joe Biden won, and he should concede, and still Donald Trump is now running for re-election on a platform that the election was stolen and he's going to take revenge on the Democrats who turfed him out of office.

This time Trump has an army of heavily armed 3%'s and disaffected crazies behind him to form an army, and he's already demonstrated in spades that he's more than happy to kill people and start a civil war to achieve and maintain power.

70% of the population in one of the reddest states in the Union, just voted in favour of a woman's right to choose. Women registered in record numbers, went to the polls in that state in a Republican primary election, where no democrats were running, to defend their right to choose, because the Republicans Party, both federally and across every state in the Union is running on the platform of passing a nationwide ban on abortion the moment they get back in power. And a ban on gay marriage, even though 80% of Americans from both parties are in favour of that one.

And don't get me started on the refusal of Republicans to legalize birth control - another right the current SC had threatened. Republicans have already ended abortion rights in 20 states and are now talking about banning birth control too. IUD's are already banned in "life begins at conception" states because this device prevents the fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus, so it's an "abortion device" under these laws.

So are "morning after" pills because they too prevent a fertilized egg from implanting. These pills are the best preventative for a post-rape pregnancy, and prevent a more difficult and expensive surgical procedure later in the pregnancy.

Then there's the open assaults on the public school system using the phony excuse of CRT, none of which is being taught in schools, but all of which is driving teachers out of the profession and into early retirement, leaving teacher shortages everywhere.

Republican attacks on health care professionals who they now blame for keeping the pandemic going so the health care system can profit, have also driven thousands of nurses and doctors to leave the profession. That's in addition to the thousands of doctors and nurses who died during the pandemic, from covid.

The Democratic Party is the only hope for the nation since Republicans are busy placating Trump and the rest of the luncatic fringe.

Whose nation? Canada?

Its A Sad thing to say that Many have turned THERE CHRISTIAN VALUES into political values, turning away from JESUS & his teachings.
According to Joe there is no God nor any Jesus, if you believe there is he simply puts you down and calls you a fool.

You either believe Joes way or you are an idiot, he is a tolerant liberal.

"The Left has lost the culture"--I have been saying this for about a year now, but it's not a single event that prompted me. It was more a "thousand little cuts"--their inability mostly to see that people are fed up with their incessant scolding, dividing us by race, etc.
If you're right, and Repub culture is ascendant, it implies the culture is shifting towards the rejection of science, ethnic bigotry, theocratic themes on bodily autonomy, conspiratorial mythology, an attraction to autocrats, the over simplification of nuanced concepts, and a belief in subjective truth.

Wait...you aren't up on the history of your cult?

I know the history of my religion quite well. The lies that you think you know are just that. My ancestors have been members of this religion going back for two or three generations. I have at least one great-great grandfather who directly associated with Joseph Smith.

I know the history of my religion quite well. The lies that you think you know are just that. My ancestors have been members of this religion going back for two or three generations. I have at least one great-great grandfather who directly associated with Joseph Smith.
Any chance Bezos is going to launch a rocket to Kolob?

I thought you were better than the post to Bob, I was wrong.

Mormons have changed over the decades, just as most people and organizations do. Why is it okay for you to hold one group to the past and not another?

Nearly all the claims that have been stated here about Mormonism's past are either extreme distortions, or outright lies. Especially the claims that Incel Joe persists in making.

There is a whole industry that has been built up around publishing such distortions and lies about us, and even the professionals, who make their livings this way, wouldn't touch most of the bullshit that Incel Joe keeps repeating. And some of them get pretty bizarre.

Ed Decker is probably the most definitive example of a professional Mormon-slanderer. Some of his claims get pretty bizarre indeed, but even he wouldn't touch some of Incel Joe's lies.

Last edited:
Democrats are supporting rape, slavery, criminals and drugs on our Southern border today.
Here is a question that tests your sanity. Do you really believe the quote above?

They're not even trying to hide it, any more than they are trying to hide their abusive sexual grooming of children in public schools.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So you're denying the things that Smith and Young did?

If you're right, and Repub culture is ascendant, it implies the culture is shifting towards the rejection of science

You mean like denying the biological distinction between men and women, and the importance of their relative roles in the continuation of the human species?

Oh, wait—that's YOUR side that is not merely “shifting toward the rejection of science”, but outright repudiating science and sanity.

So no polygamy and no child brides? You running with that?

The “child brides” claim is pure bullshit. Incel Joe knows damn well that he is lying when he repeats that claim. At the very best, he knows that there is no credible basis for that claim. If there were any basis for that claim, you can be sure it would have been shouted from the rooftops by all the prominent professional Mormon-slanderers. But not even Ed Decker has touch any such claim.

Polygyny was, indeed, a genuine practice in the early church. None of us deny this. My aforementioned great-great-grandfather had four or five wives.

They're not even trying to hide it, any more than they are trying to hide their abusive sexual grooming of children in public schools.
Are their any horseshit, right wing talking points that you don't believe?

Are their any horseshit, right wing talking points that you don't believe?

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” — George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

And it seems that you are diligently obeying that command.

As I said, they're not even trying to hide it. Just telling you not to believe what you can clearly see and hear for yourself.

They have haven't prosecuted for those crimes in many areas for a lot longer than Trump being in office, is that your knee jerk response? Unless you want to be honest about the issues, don't waste my time with your lies and excuses.

The system has been starved of resources since Reagan was in office. You don't destroy a successful nation overnight. Destroying public education, overturning Roe v. Wade, and anti-discrimination laws is a project which has spanned. Generations.

Forum List

Back