The Left is Losing Politically--and Culturally

Yawn... nothing new under the sun. You'll always have stupid white people willing to vote against their own economic interests based on their racial, religious and sexual fears.

Which is why we won't make real progress until white people are in the minority.
This is true.
Until the White Christian Taliban in The U.S. is defeated we can never truly be a "GREAT" nation.

Where are the Democrats supposed to put all of these "criminals"? THE JAILS ARE FULL OF VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS CRIMINALS. People languish in jail for years without going to trial because the justice system has been starved of cash and resources, and is overwhelmed.

The USA has the highest rate of incarceration in the world. You already have more people in jail than Russia and China combined. Your police shoot and kill more than a 1000 civilians a day. Donald Trump cut funding to "sanctuary cities" and tried to force municipal jails to hold illegals for ICE. Municipal jails don't have the space for these federal prisoners.

What you're doing is clearly not working, but you want to do more of it????

Donald Trump cut funding for courts, funding for judges, closed courts in sanctuary cities, and used the "urban/rural" issue to further divide Americans.
True our big cities aren't doing it right, but we can only warn them and try to vote out the rift raft in the large cities but like my son told me before he left Seattle, voters in Seattle are just plain dumb and vote against their own interest. My son so far loves living in a small town over a Seattle.

If the people in that town elected the people they wanted to the Zoning Board, what right do you have to think you can come in and "protect them"?

That's facisist thinking...not democratic.
No. Actually I don’t give a shit.

But I’m not gonna wring my hands when those buildings catch fire and the fire escapes burn up

Okay, not sure how a little town compares to the crap that is pulled on people in big cities.
It’s no different

A mile and a half square and 35,000 people. One of the highest poverty rates in the state

Last edited:
Laugh if you want.
And when you are finished maybe you can answer this question.
What is the difference between (so called) Christians who want to use our government to enforce their "moral" (biblical) laws.....and The Taliban?
I did laugh because it was funny. Why do I need to answer anything after a funny comment like what you made? You have said it all and it is very funny, again, thanks.

It’s no different
So how like is some small minority going to take over a city like Los Angeles and makes laws and run the whole city?

You are making excuses, the fact remains that Democrats run Seattle, Portland, San Francisco and if you vote for a Democrat you are voting against your interest. A little town is not comparable to a big city, not in the least. Silly to even think that.

So how like is some small minority going to take over a city like Los Angeles and makes laws and run the whole city?

You are making excuses, the fact remains that Democrats run Seattle, Portland, San Francisco and if you vote for a Democrat you are voting against your interest. A little town is not comparable to a big city, not in the least. Silly to even think that.
Not the point is it? That’s an example of what you get when you have shitty housing regs.

People die

It’s no different than “conservatives” getting regs removed because there is money to be made.

Those regs are there for a reason

They're not prosecuting these crimes because the courts are overloaded, and the jails are full to bursting with gang bangers and gun criminals. There has been no increase in the number of courts, and Trump cut funding and staffing in the federal court system across the board.

This drive to cut taxes and "shrink government" everywhere is threatening your basic infrastructure, and national security. Of course the Republicans want to sabotage the Justice Department. And Public Education, and Immigration. Republicans want to sabotage ANYTHING that helps working Americans succeed and growth their own wealth.

Anything that Republicans want to destroy, they first make so bad, they people want it gone, so they can take over and "fix it". Like immigration. Like public education. Like the Justice Department. Like public voting.
You mad?

Laugh if you want.
And when you are finished maybe you can answer this question.
What is the difference between (so called) Christians who want to use our government to enforce their "moral" (biblical) laws.....and The Taliban?
Hmm, let's see.

One actively kills homosexuals while the other doesn't.
One forbids or exorbitantly taxes the practice of other faiths while the other one doesn't.
One subjugates women as second-class citizens and forbids them to appear in public without a male family member while the other one doesn't.
One gives a woman's word in court less weight than a man's while the other one doesn't.
One actively seeks to subjugate the whole world under their faith by force while the other one doesn't.

Need I go on?

Hmm, let's see.

One actively kills homosexuals while the other doesn't.
One forbids or exorbitantly taxes the practice of other faiths while the other one doesn't.
One subjugates women as second-class citizens and forbids them to appear in public without a male family member while the other one doesn't.
One gives a woman's word in court less weight than a man's while the other one doesn't.
One actively seeks to subjugate the whole world under their faith by force while the other one doesn't.

Need I go on?
So the only real difference appears to be that thus far The IslamicTaliban is able to (legally) get away with more than The U.S.A.'s Christian Taliban.
But the way the (so called) "Christian Right" is working overtime to insinuate itself into what are supposed to be America's SECULAR laws....it's only a matter of time.

No. Actually I don’t give a shit.

But I’m not gonna wring my hands when those buildings catch fire and the fire escapes burn up
neither will i. but they get what they voted for and that’s it…i’m not like your demafasict cult that thinks they know what’s best and need save them

Not the point is it? That’s an example of what you get when you have shitty housing regs.

People die

It’s no different than “conservatives” getting regs removed because there is money to be made.

Those regs are there for a reason
Maybe, maybe not, but many cities are doing fine without the land use regulations. So I'll agree to disagree with your position.

Inflation isn't the boogeyman people think it is. If one doesn't buy at inflated prices it doesn't affect one. However, as inflation continues many prices actually fall because of recession and stagnation. Then one can buy at bargain prices.
How do Americans avoid paying inflated rent, or buying inflated groceries, or filling the car with inflated gas.

If you are talking about stock prices, yes….avoid buying now, and wait for the bargain basement prices. Keep some dry powder.

Wait...you aren't up on the history of your cult?
History shows that Democrats were the ones that pushed to keep slavery and they were also for Euthanasia, so you agree with those positions today?

So the only real difference appears to be that thus far The IslamicTaliban is able to (legally) get away with more than The U.S.A.'s Christian Taliban.
But the way the (so called) "Christian Right" is working overtime to insinuate itself into what are supposed to be America's SECULAR laws....it's only a matter of time.
IOW, you just made it all up, projecting your pretensions on someone else. I saw two options for your reply, one was you admitting that there were substantive differences and withdrawing your complaint, the other insisting that there were no differences, in which case mockery was in order. I see you went with a third option, in which you desperately cling to your complaint, even though it was nullified, by ignoring the differences and insisting you KNOW what they're going to do, you just do! I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. Were you hiding behind the potted plants again?

Forum List

Back