The Left is hailing the election of Macron as a vote against Trump?

For the umpteenth time. Now Liberals let daddy General educate you. The United States is not, I repeat NOT a frigging democracy but a Constitutional Republic!!!
These people are too busy teaching 2nd graders sex talk, they can't be bothered with real facts and important topics.

For the umpteenth time. Now Liberals let daddy General educate you. The United States is not, I repeat NOT a frigging democracy but a Constitutional Republic!!!
It's a democratic republic. Or, a republican democracy. Sorry. F on the civics test for you.

We were warning about all this sexual perversion for decades. Now Democrats support kiddie diddlers. Pathetic.
Yep, I always wondered why they wanted condemns in schools back in the 90s. We said it would encourage sex, not discourage it, now we know, they want to encourage it, I mean how many teachers banging students do we need to see on tv, now they are going even younger, these people should all be dropped in a woodchipper.

Yep, I always wondered why they wanted condemns in schools back in the 90s. We said it would encourage sex, not discourage it, now we know, they want to encourage it, I mean how many teachers banging students do we need to see on tv, now they are going even younger, these people should all be dropped in a woodchipper.
To encourage safe sex. The kids have always had sex, and always will. So will adults.

So was the USSR, N Korea, Russia now, China now and every other authoritarian shithole that ever sent local representatives to some central location to go through the motions of governance. The difference is in free elections and the peaceful transfer of power. Constitutions and parliaments do not guarantee freedom. A devotion in leaders to accede to the will of the people does.

Forum List

Back