The Left is hailing the election of Macron as a vote against Trump?

France, like California, is a good example on how one party can destroy a state or country with the consent of the governed.

They run virtually unopposed as everyone suffers under them
All of those protests about the Covid issue went for naught. They deserve to simmer in their own home-made stew.

Meanwhile, the "Centrist" Left in Canada is finding newer and newer ways to oppress those that dare protest

I sure hope the world enjoys the "Centrist": left as they rule with a rod of iron.

Do you want your assets frozen and credit cards canceled and social media to ban you?

Just hold up that sign in protest is all.

Yeah but you're supporting your point with something tangible, which takes second chair to Mac's feelings

Learn something about the oil business before you run your mouth.
you are the one who needs to learn something about oil. Senile ole Joe shut down keystone putting thousands of americans out of work, he stopped issuing drilling permits which put thousands more out of work, the high pump prices are the direct result of those stupid policies.

you are the one who needs to learn something about oil. Senile ole Joe shut down keystone putting thousands of americans out of work, he stopped issuing drilling permits which put thousands more out of work, the high pump prices are the direct result of those stupid policies.
That was the big lie. Keystone XL would have had a couple thousand pipeline contractors... Maybe not that many... for 18 months or so.

The election of Macron saved Biden's skin but also most likely Nato's skin!

For that reason, La Pen could't have been allowed to win. Not to suggest cheating but to suggest that there would have been some cheating or other mechanism employed to stop her if she won.

France, like California, is a good example on how one party can destroy a state or country with the consent of the governed.

They run virtually unopposed as everyone suffers under them
After watching saber-rattling for over 20 years online, I'm growing less fond of competitive politics than when people accepted letting the opposition that worked hardest to win. Now, the dissatisfaction with obvious scamming at the voting booth has just about destroyed belief that we are one people. We're not when 3/4 of the press lies their butts off. I guess the temptation to have the ends justify the means will continue to be the anathema of this particular country that started out as a Christian majority that has lost out to atheism, unless we have a revival. We're what the corrupt Old World was 3-4 centuries ago. Evil practices are accepted by the mob. Honesty, integrity, decency, and especially caring for others as one cares for oneself --most of that has been rejected in favor of a kind of "feel good" society has emerged. With nobody wanting to be responsible for raising a family any more and scratching the itch in alternative ways, I'd say we're close to being the last hope for the world. A POTUS left Americans behind in a foreign country by ordering the troops to vacate first. A POTUS enriches a Drug Cartel by opening the border. The deaths go back up and then some with 500 Americans dying from the fruit poison of the drug cartel brought forward by a Mexican-Chinese alliance, and the Democrats saw to it that the Canal America built in Central America to shorten the distance and treachery of shipping by way of the treacherous Arctic passage around South America was spared, the canal the Democrat administrations ensured would be hosted by America's two worst enemies, who seem to be from time to time Russia who sends enriched uranium to Iran who pledged to use it to wipe Israel and the USA off the map if we interfered. I don't think World War III is going to wind up doing anything but throw the earth out of its present orbit and nothing good would come of that. And it will be a little too late to do the right thing of making sure 3rd world countries are safe from the hatred of an atheistic society such as the ambitious Putin-led Russia. Hillary Clinton's professors had a mission for their students back in the 60s. We're seeing that now. The idea was to get rid of the Constitutional Republic, Churches, and find an easy way to get power for progressives who bend and swerve for Academia brought to them by their darling Hillary. If we let the progressives lie and cheat their way into destroying the greatest nation that ever lived, we're toast. Sex with no consequences has buried decency and the most decent society that ever existed. And the President is a certified extortionist criminal who has no compunctions about taking money for services or omission of services, whatever gets him the most benjamins.

The Left is desperate as they celebrate the election of Macron as a good sign that Trump will be defeated in the US.

Meanwhile, riots break out around Paris in protest as the article states that this may be a sign of more to come as most don't seem to want him. It is suggested that the votes were not rigged, rather, it was just that people voted against the "far right" candidate who opposed Macron.

So that is where world elections are at I reckon. Vote for corrupt Leftist elites that no one wants for fear that someone from "the far right" might win.

Apparently, democracy only involves voting for the Left, also known as the centrist, or allow the fascist right winger in as all voting and life in general will cease. For democracy to exist, only one party will due.

That is, if you believe the media.
Well they keep electing that idiot so they get what they votes for.

If you can't gracefully accept an election loss you don't believe in democracy, simple as that.
Accept election loss? What election did I lose? I have no dog in France's election, that is up to those people....But, go ahead and keep lying about, and trying to stifle your fellow Americans because they don't buy into your putrid ideology, I'm sure that will unite us over here....

Forum List

Back