The Left is hailing the election of Macron as a vote against Trump?

That was the big lie. Keystone XL would have had a couple thousand pipeline contractors... Maybe not that many... for 18 months or so.
LOL, stop listening to the liars on CNN, it wasn't just the workers on the pipeline, it was thousands in the supply chain supporting them plus truckers, motels, restaurants, etc. Senile Joe put thousands of americans out of work to please the idiots of the AGW religion.

That may be the final result of globalism

one-world government has been an unfulfilled dream of liberals for generations

but its a nightmare for everyone else who values individual freedom

World government is only bad if done wrong.
Surely you have to admit we need some global laws and enforcement, like ships passing each other on the right, one country not dumping toxic wastes onto another country, etc.?
Larger levels of government are less responsive, so need to be limited only to what countries can not do themselves.
But if one uses successful techniques like a global constitution, the rule of law, voted on representation, separation of legislative, executive, and judiciary, blind justice, etc., then it can be done well and is better than the corrupt way the UN works now or corporations violate human rights in a wholesale manner.

LOL, stop listening to the liars on CNN, it wasn't just the workers on the pipeline, it was thousands in the supply chain supporting them plus truckers, motels, restaurants, etc. Senile Joe put thousands of americans out of work to please the idiots of the AGW religion.

Oh I think the advantages of the Keystone pipeline would be small and temporary for the workers.
But in the long run, I think it is safer than the alternatives, like trucks and rail for that oil.

I am concerned over global warming, but I don't see using trucks and rail to move oil as reducing emissions, but increasing them.

World government is only bad if done wrong.
Surely you have to admit we need some global laws and enforcement, like ships passing each other on the right, one country not dumping toxic wastes onto another country, etc.?
Larger levels of government are less responsive, so need to be limited only to what countries can not do themselves.
But if one uses successful techniques like a global constitution, the rule of law, voted on representation, separation of legislative, executive, and judiciary, blind justice, etc., then it can be done well and is better than the corrupt way the UN works now or corporations violate human rights in a wholesale manner.
Those are international agreements between independent countries

piss on your government

Oh I think the advantages of the Keystone pipeline would be small and temporary for the workers.
But in the long run, I think it is safer than the alternatives, like trucks and rail for that oil.

I am concerned over global warming, but I don't see using trucks and rail to move oil as reducing emissions, but increasing them.
there is no such thing as man caused global warming, we may be polluting our planet but we are not changing its climate, only the sun can do that. its a hoax to take your money, wake up

The Left is desperate as they celebrate the election of Macron as a good sign that Trump will be defeated in the US.

Meanwhile, riots break out around Paris in protest as the article states that this may be a sign of more to come as most don't seem to want him. It is suggested that the votes were not rigged, rather, it was just that people voted against the "far right" candidate who opposed Macron.

So that is where world elections are at I reckon. Vote for corrupt Leftist elites that no one wants for fear that someone from "the far right" might win.

Apparently, democracy only involves voting for the Left, also known as the centrist, or allow the fascist right winger in as all voting and life in general will cease. For democracy to exist, only one party will due.

That is, if you believe the media.
of note: mail-in ballots were outlawed In France’s election, except for certain specific circumstances. Yet the Left keeps trying to promote the Most fraud ridden method of voting in world history.

of note: mail-in ballots were outlawed In France’s election, except for certain specific circumstances. Yet the Left keeps trying to promote the Most fraud ridden method of voting in world history.
they know that cheating is the only way they can ever win.

Forum List

Back