The left in America at this point is not....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

None of you. You're the earth defense force, the Democrat defense brigade.

Biden had an 85% approval for his speech and YOU ate that bullshit up. 85%
He can't get a positive ratio on and youtube video and feels the need to surround himself with fucking razor wire but YOU believe 85% of Americans liked his speech.

Just how stupid are you???

042821 2.jpg

You had to watch it to give your rating of his speech...and I can assure you no America first people watched it for a second....so when you have a poll of one side you get 85% approval...if I were a tard I would be worried that it wasn't 95%....not all libs are buying what Joe is selling...
Libtards like to keep what they earn more than anyone...they know all the tricks...the tricks that Biden's tax bill would wipe out....enjoy!!!

I've avoided TV and the radio just because I don't want to hear the sound bytes. I don't even want to hear people repeat what that fuckstick said or hear comments about it. Idiocy as extreme as anything that might come out of Xiden's sewer is simply too stupid to hear at all. Besides that I loathe the sound of his voice. I'm glad they keep the mother fucker locked down for the most part.

He can't get a positive ratio on and youtube video and feels the need to surround himself with fucking razor wire but YOU believe 85% of Americans liked his speech.

Why do you have this bizarre delusion that the metrics of fucking YouTube are more accurate than established polls? Polls aren’t perfect, but at least you can have a level of trust in them.

I've avoided TV and the radio just because I don't want to hear the sound bytes. I don't even want to hear people repeat what that fuckstick said or hear comments about it. Idiocy as extreme as anything that might come out of Xiden's sewer is simply too stupid to hear at all. Besides that I loathe the sound of his voice. I'm glad they keep the mother fucker locked down for the most part.

Lol yes you hate Biden based on no information whatsoever.

Why do you have this bizarre delusion that the metrics of fucking YouTube are more accurate than established polls? Polls aren’t perfect, but at least you can have a level of trust in them.

I'm drinking, entertain my delusions or get lost

Sure, the ceiling actually is spinning.

Sure, the ceiling actually is spinning.

Won't be long!

My life in a nutshell

0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

I didn't see it ...my best bud from up north called me and was wretching....and he's no where near as a "right wing terrorist "as I am ...he's kinda a normie

He's noticing the demonization of whitey to....ive been preaching to him for years...lol

I told him he's gotta spiltsville head to red state asap ....time is getting shorter

Metro areas and burbs are gonna be war zones

I believe that 85% of the people approved.

That means that of the 17 democrats that watched the speech, 15 loved it and 2 hated it.

Makes perfect sense.

Are you still whining about YouTube likes???? Boy are you triggered. It's gonna be a long, long four years for you Gramps.

Yeah. At a bizarre moment in our history, this one tends to stand out.

Suddenly all they care about is social media stats, like 16 year old girls.

Forum List

Back