The Left and Ukrainian Nazism

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Firstly, Ukrainian Nazism is very strange: it is Nazis against ethnic Ukrainians, since the Ukrainians became a separate nation from the Poles only about 300 years ago, during the partition of Poland in the 18th century. Ukrainians are ethnic Poles, and Bandera exterminated ethnic Poles (including in Ukraine).

Secondly, there is no doubt that the incitement of the conflict in Ukraine is the work of the left, the situation there always escalates when the left comes to the United States.

Thirdly: the Ukrainian authorities are loyal to Bandera

And this means that the leftists, with their support of the Ukrainian authorities, automatically support the Bandera Nazis.

"monument" to Bandera

f676c51b496a31247b099f7e4c447556.jpg

• Banned
If the United States wanted to intervene in the situation with good intentions, they could bring in peacekeepers who would make sure that Bandera did not go east, and could also influence the positions of official Ukraine. Banderism is no better than Bolshevism, and since the departure of Yanukovych, the situation in Ukraine has only worsened.

• Banned
LOL....The double cross shield used for the 30th Waffen SS Grenadier Division (made up of Belarusian, Russian and Ukrainian troops) was not that way for nothing. ;)

30th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS.svg.png

A Violent Defection – How a Battalion of Ukrainian SS Troops Mutinied and Joined the French Resistance

A Violent Defection – How a Battalion of Ukrainian SS Troops Mutinied and Joined the French Resistance - MilitaryHistoryNow.com
This is irrelevant. Bandera was even more terrible than the SS. The Nazis themselves sent him to prison.

I do not know what meaning the SS put into this symbolism, but it is believed that this is the Patriarchal Cross, turned 45 degrees. The patriarchal cross is the original symbolism of the Hungarians, it was the symbol of early Christianity. It is present in almost all Hungarian heraldry.

Trying to make the case Putin is doing Ukraine a favor by invading is useless. Everyone else knows they are on Putin's invasion plan because no empire builder is ever satisfied with just one.

This is irrelevant. Bandera was even more terrible than the SS. The Nazis themselves sent him to prison.

I do not know what meaning the SS put into this symbolism, but it is believed that this is the Patriarchal Cross, turned 45 degrees. The patriarchal cross is the original symbolism of the Hungarians, it was the symbol of early Christianity. It is present in almost all Hungarian heraldry.
Oh I don't suspect it was meant that way to start with but it's how it turned out.....My point being that Ukrainians/Russians have a way of turning 180 degrees on a moment's notice when the situation suits them so that's why I can't get too fired up about the whole Ukrainian situation one way or the other.

• Banned
no empire builder is ever satisfied with just one
Ukraine is an empire. It included the Poles, the Crimean Khanate, the Don Cossacks (Donbass), Novoserbia and the Moscow Hetmanate.

Ukraine is an empire. It included the Poles, the Crimean Khanate, the Don Cossacks (Donbass), Novoserbia and the Moscow Hetmanate.
So you think the west should just stand by while Putin rebuilds the Soviet union? Not going to happen.

So you think the west should just stand by while Putin rebuilds the Soviet union? Not going to happen.

What is "West" means?

The Bezhnev-style USSR under the control of the KGB is the sweet dream of the left since the days of Roosevelt. If there is this support, they will be able to continue the course of Roosevelt in US.

occupied

In particular, the left authorities will be able to sexually exploit the children of ordinary Americans with impunity, as they did in Stalin's entourage.

What is "West" means?

The Bezhnev-style USSR under the control of the KGB is the sweet dream of the left since the days of Roosevelt. If there is this support, they will be able to continue the course of Roosevelt in US.
What the fuck are you talking about? Putin has plenty of collaborators on the American right. The left wants him dead.

What the fuck are you talking about? Putin has plenty of collaborators on the American right. The left wants him dead.
It's a lie. Since 2010, Russia has had exclusively left-wing politics and the revival of Stalinism-Rooseveltism.

occupied
By the way, this is one of the main reasons for separatism between Ukrainians and Russian. Ukrainians have banned Bolshevism, and Russian propaganda is trying to justify the crimes of Bolshevism. That is, they occupy ultra-left positions in the field of PR

It's a lie. Since 2010, Russia has had exclusively left-wing politics and the revival of Stalinism-Rooseveltism.
Russia is a bunch of sad people ruled by a soulless authoritarian kleptocracy. There's absolutely nothing there that appeals to the American left.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing is nothing more than the left (and some on the right) being pissed that Putin has his eyes on their newly discovered graft machine.....They don't care anymore about the people there than I do. Follow the money if you doubt it.

What is "West" means?

What a load of propaganda which is really wac.

occupied Ukrainians have several monuments to the victims of the Glodomor. And I do not think that they have at least one monument to Stalin left.

Forum List

Back