The left and the greedy right have pretty much destroyed everything

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
From the price of a new home to the cost of a single piece of chicken.
From woke virtue signaling sitcom to commercials that forgot white couples existed.
To gangster rap which gets a free pass to sing about rape & cop killing to a woke Hollywood which has bastardized beloved franchises and time tested love stories.
To a corporate store bowing down to the woke mob to the rush to cancel a single man on a streaming platform. To leftist slime balls using the pandemic to seize power to rightie slimeballs crying on their TV commercials about being canceled as the rake in millions or more.
From men pretending to be women so they can finally win at sports to the left supporting the degenerates who would rape their daughters if left to their own wishes

We did this too ourselves. Pathetic Americans we are for allowing it to happen.

From woke virtue signaling sitcom to commercials that forgot white couples existed.
To gangster rap which gets a free pass to sing about rape & cop killing to a woke Hollywood which has bastardized beloved franchises and time tested love stories.
To a corporate store bowing down to the woke mob to the rush to cancel a single man on a streaming platform. To leftist slime balls using the pandemic to seize power to rightie slimeballs crying on their TV commercials about being canceled as the rake in millions or more.
From men pretending to be women so they can finally win at sports to the left supporting the degenerates who would rape their daughters if left to their own wishes

Pass the Hooch and tell me all your problems today… Doctor Bruce is in and I am a fictional Doctor and can not diagnose nor should be considered a real one…

• Banned
LEMME GUESS:
  1. One of your plastic pipes cracked in the wall just after you finished the job.
  2. They just cancelled Baby Metal's U.S. tour.
  3. The local liquor store has cut back hours on the weekend! :SMILEW~130:
Nope

None announced but when they do I will be first in line

They had no Blantons

They had no Blantons

You need to plan ahead and buy accordingly.

The simplest way to describe what the OP is saying to me is that life sucks and ya young whipper snappers have made it impossible to live in, so get the fuck off my lawn damn it!

Anyhoo, fact is it is all a game… Life is one big game and when you know you have lost at it is when you don’t wake again!

The simplest way to describe what the OP is saying to me is that life sucks and ya young whipper snappers have made it impossible to live in, so get the fuck off my lawn damn it!

Anyhoo, fact is it is all a game… Life is one big game and when you know you have lost at it is when you don’t wake again!
The youth didn't fuck this up lol. Nice try at blame shifting old timer

The youth didn't fuck this up lol. Nice try at blame shifting old timer
What is funnier is you are older than me!!!

True, it was actually Generation X in my opinion that totally fucked it up more than any generation, so I blame them which mean I blame myself because we ( the X Generation ) could have done better than what we have done…

Still get off my lawn damn it!

What is funnier is you are older than me!!!

True, it was actually Generation X in my opinion that totally fucked it up more than any generation, so I blame them which mean I blame myself because we ( the X Generation ) could have done better than what we have done…

Still get off my lawn damn it!
I think the fault lies with those even older. They so desperately want to be admired/taken seriously or supported by today's youth that they mistake tictoc trends or bullshit on Twitter as relevant. They're so fucking old and dimwitted they have NO IDEA what they are doing when it comes to modern social media and what is or isn't popular.

Today's youth aren't the ones controlling the modern narrative. They are hostages to it

Off-topic, but how old do you have to be to be a boomer anyway?
Born before 1964 is the usual cutoff. But there is a huge difference between someone born in 1964 and someone born in 1954. The defining generation of the Boomers is the Woodstock crowd. Dropping acid, smoking dope, and proclaiming, "Hell no we won't go", to supporting the "Just say No" campaign and raging wars in foreign lands to keep their gasoline cheap. In short, self-consumed assholes that pissed away their legacy and shit on their spawn whose last grasp on power was spent delivering the consummate representative of their generation, Donald Trump, to the presidency.

The Demolicans and Republicrats are the same cartel both owned by Big tech and China

only Trump told the truth and they collaborated to get him out of power

Why do you blame conservatives for any of this?

Forum List

Back