The Left Agree Trump's NY Indictment Is Politically Motivated

I have debated with many of those on the left here in various threads and in other forums regarding New York's indictment of Trump. Just about every single one of them seem to agree that if the indictments are linked to hush money payments then they are clearly politically motivated and an abuse of power. The left acknowledge this and all seem to claim that the indictments are not public yet and that surely Trump will be indicted for something other than things connected to hush money payments. Business fraud is commonly quoted by the left and yet when I explain to them that business fraud only means the mislabeling of hush money payments they, once again, agree with me that if the charges are linked to hush money payments then I would be correct in saying that the indictments are indeed politically motivated and an abuse of power. They seem to be putting all of their Easter eggs in the belief that business fraud charges have nothing to do with hush money payments. They will either be sorely disappointed when the charges are made public or they will deny what they have posted and jump on the TDS bandwagon, pivoting to claiming that the charges are not politically motivated or an abuse of power. I'm actually looking forward to this.
check this out

Forum List

Back