The last normal this country will ever feel......enjoy the holiday suckers!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Releases Letter From Putin Amid Talk Of Nuclear Arms Race
The timing is... interesting.

Pakistani Defense Minister Makes Nuclear Threat Against Israel After Fake News Provocation
Defense Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif responded to a made-up article with a real-life scare.

POLITICS
Trump’s New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas
But he says his comments weren’t about race.

And on and on and on........we can thank white rage, minority complacency and ignorance for the next few months of hell we are all gonna have after Jan. 20

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!

Trump's President, Tiger...get over it!

Conservatives put up with the Barack Obama "amateur hour" for 8 long years! You'll have to do the same with Donald Trump for at least 4. Your guy, Barry made the comment at the beginning of his first term..."Elections have consequences." It was true then...it's true now.

• Banned

Conservatives put up with the Barack Obama "amateur hour" for 8 long years! You'll have to do the same with Donald Trump for at least 4. Your guy, Barry made the comment at the beginning of his first term..."Elections have consequences." It was true then...it's true now.
Trying to compare Obama with this lunatic is not gonna work for me. I will never ever claim Trump as president and contrary to what the fuck you morons believe, Obama gave the white house dignity and grace....Trump's not even president yet and we're talking a arms race....I will hate you white mf's until the day I die and shame on you and people like you for wanting this joke in the WH!! I wish you nothing but the worst these next 4 years and I'm praying for it.

Trying to compare Obama with this lunatic is not gonna work for me. I will never ever claim Trump as president and contrary to what the fuck you morons believe, Obama gave the white house dignity and grace....Trump's not even president yet and we're talking a arms race....I will hate you white mf's until the day I die and shame on you and people like you for wanting this joke in the WH!! I wish you nothing but the worst these next 4 years and I'm praying for it.
Enjoy the last few licks on your chocolate Jesus, you miserable wench. Who you claim as president has no meaning, it changes nothing.

BTW, Trump's comment was in response to Putin's about them escalating their nuke capability. Where was your chocolate Jesus? Missing in action as usual.

• Banned

Enjoy the last few licks on your chocolate Jesus, you miserable wench. Who you claim as president has no meaning, it changes nothing.

BTW, Trump's comment was in response to Putin's about them escalating their nuke capability. Where was your chocolate Jesus? Missing in action as usual.
Like I said before, by the time Trump gets through fuckin this country, Chocolate will be the least of your worries. Now do us all a huge favor, enjoy the holiday and your gay lover, fag!!

Pakistani Defense Minister Makes Nuclear Threat Against Israel After Fake News Provocation

Defense Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif responded to a made-up article with a real-life scare.

POLITICS
Trump’s New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas

And on and on and on........we can thank white rage, minority complacency and ignorance for the next few months of hell we are all gonna have after Jan. 20

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!

:cuckoo::trolls::lame2::eusa_boohoo::bsflag::blahblah:

5534815+_18dfe719dcff03163e52c4cd04ad9f10.gif

POLITICS

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
Good riddance to the retarded fool.

Yeah Yeah Yeah, Tigerred we know where you are coming from. You are the ultimate sore loser.

CxQ0JRfUUAAV-p-.jpg

POLITICS

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
Watching these loons lose their minds is a great Christmas gift, and the best part is. It's gonna keep giving for four more years lol, kept it up you're very amusing.

Obama only represented dignity and grace for those people too ignorant or blinded to see him for what he really is. It is an illusion created to fool the gullible sheep in this country. At least we know exactly what Trump is and he isn't trying to fool anyone.

POLITICS

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
I would feel the same way had the wall st puppet (hiLIARy) won

Suck it up tigerred59

You hate me because I'm white? Wow, now there is a reasoned approach to life!

Listen, we had two real choices in this election (and if you want to blame someone for that...take a good hard look at the main stream media!) and I voted for who I felt was the better choice of the two. Hillary wasn't a good candidate. I'm sorry but she wasn't.

POLITICS

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
Good riddance to the retarded fool.
trump quit already?

Forum List

Back