The last normal this country will ever feel......enjoy the holiday suckers!!

I agree with you 100%. These trumpsters aren't going to be satisfied when we are on a food rationing system and have to cancel holidays to celebrate Trump like they have in North Korea. Even then they'll still bow down to their King.

These next 4 years are going to be depressing times.
Not for us. We're going to have a great time undoing everything that can be associated with the ObamaNation Regime. It will be like your fucking excuse for a CIC never existed. His name will be strickened from all public documents.

Trump Releases Letter From Putin Amid Talk Of Nuclear Arms Race

View attachment 103872
View attachment 103879
images
images

Lame

Think of it...uneducated white rural voters that Trump has utter contempt for and will launch fraud schemes on in a NY Minute somehow talked themselves into thinking that the Orange Sybarite was a solution to their problems ...are you fucking kidding Me ...LOL

syb·a·rite

noun: sybarite; plural noun: sybarites
a person who is self-indulgent in their fondness for sensuous luxury.
synonyms: hedonist, sensualist, voluptuary, libertine, pleasure-seeker, epicure, bon vivant, bon viveur
"an exclusive resort that caters to wealthy sybarites" [see Mar A Lago WPB Fl]

Can we just try it to see if we really really really will miss you mf's? Pretty pretty pretty please! Just disappear and if we need ya, we'll call!!!

We really should have left you black people in Africa. Bad mistake.

I agree with you 100%. These trumpsters aren't going to be satisfied when we are on a food rationing system and have to cancel holidays to celebrate Trump like they have in North Korea. Even then they'll still bow down to their King.

Not for us. We're going to have a great time undoing everything that can be associated with the ObamaNation Regime. It will be like your fucking excuse for a CIC never existed. His name will be strickened from all public documents.
Something to look forward to I`m sure. Everyone is hoping to get back to the good old days when we were losing 745,000 jobs a month and starting deadly and expensive wars with lies. If the new president provokes the Muslims enough maybe they`ll hijack a few planes and take down a few skyscrapers. The last president let them do it and he was awarded a second term.

Trump Releases Letter From Putin Amid Talk Of Nuclear Arms Race
The timing is... interesting.

Pakistani Defense Minister Makes Nuclear Threat Against Israel After Fake News Provocation

Defense Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif responded to a made-up article with a real-life scare.

POLITICS
Trump’s New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas

But he says his comments weren’t about race.

And on and on and on........we can thank white rage, minority complacency and ignorance for the next few months of hell we are all gonna have after Jan. 20

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
Watching these loons lose their minds is a great Christmas gift, and the best part is. It's gonna keep giving for four more years lol, kept it up you're very amusing.
and the good news going forward is
More Whites Die Than Are Born in One-Third of States

White deaths outnumber births for first time

White Christian America is dying

:popcorn:
Tell it to Chicago's 700+ dead niggas this year and the niggas who killed them.

Ride the snake, he's old, and his skin is cold
[and Orange]
The west is the best, the west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
200.gif

The blue bus is callin' us, the blue bus is callin' us
Driver, where you taken us

Last edited:
She did a lot of good in a lot of places? Could you possibly be more vague, Doc? Name a place where Hillary Clinton did "good" as Secretary of State.

Did Hillary Clinton not circumvent rules put in place so that Congress and the American people could keep tabs on our government officials by having two private servers installed at her residence...servers that she then conducted official State Department business on...while neglecting to inform Congressional investigators that she had said servers? Did that somehow not happen? Or did you miss that, Doc?

Ask and yea shall receive What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?

As for the email bizzo. She hasn't been charged for a reason. Look up the term 'mens rea' and you'll see why. That aside, she did nothing different from other SOS. In fact, Colin Powell was the one who advised her to do what she did. That aside, the server issue had NOTHING to do with her trying to undermine the US, which is the raison d'etre the right are trying to hang her with in regard to this email bullshit. That is important. She didn't do it to make the US look bad, undermine it, or anything else even coming close to that. So no, try again. Harder this time.

I ask for a place that Clinton did good as Secretary of State and you respond with that piece of propaganda? Come on, Doc! You might as well run a white flag up the pole and admit you've got nothing!

She "did it" so that she could conduct State Department business secretly without having to hand over communications to the Congress or in response to Freedom of Information Act requests. Try harder? Your excuses for Clinton's flaunting laws that were put in place to prevent government corruption are laughable.

Think of it...uneducated white rural voters that Trump has utter contempt for and will launch fraud schemes on in a NY Minute somehow talked themselves into thinking that the Orange Sybarite was a solution to their problems ...are you fucking kidding Me ...LOL

syb·a·rite

noun: sybarite; plural noun: sybarites
a person who is self-indulgent in their fondness for sensuous luxury.
synonyms: hedonist, sensualist, voluptuary, libertine, pleasure-seeker, epicure, bon vivant, bon viveur
"an exclusive resort that caters to wealthy sybarites" [see Mar A Lago WPB Fl]
april19thobamacrybaby.jpg

BAWAWAWAWWAWAWA- "Why not ask Ted fucking Nugent?"
Despite earlier reports, Elton John will not be performing at Donald Trump’s inauguration. A rep for the singer confirmed the news to The Huffington Post via email on Wednesday.

Word got out that the iconic singer was reportedly performing at the president-elect’s inauguration in January after Anthony Scaramucci, a member of Trump’s transition team, revealed the news to the BBC.

“Elton John is going to be doing our concert on the Mall for the inauguration,” he said.

A few of John’s songs, including “Rocket Man” and “Tiny Dancer,” were played at Trump rallies throughout his campaign, much to the dismay of the “Crocodile Rock” singer.

“Elton’s music has not been requested for use in any official capacity by Donald Trump. Any use of his music should not be seen as an endorsement of Donald Trump by Elton,” a publicist for the singer said in a statement.

John himself has also spoken out about Trump using his music, telling The Guardian in February, “I don’t really want my music to be involved in anything to do with an American election campaign. I’m British.”

“I’ve met Donald Trump, he was very nice to me, it’s nothing personal, his political views are his own, mine are very different, I’m not a Republican in a million years,” he added. “Why not ask Ted fucking Nugent? Or one of those fucking country stars? They’ll do it for you.”

Perhaps Trump should take his advice here.

No, Elton John Is Not Performing At Donald Trump's Inauguration | The Huffington Post

Something to look forward to I`m sure. Everyone is hoping to get back to the good old days when we were losing 745,000 jobs a month and starting deadly and expensive wars with lies. If the new president provokes the Muslims enough maybe they`ll hijack a few planes and take down a few skyscrapers. The last president let them do it and he was awarded a second term.
Desk rats caused the hosing crisis and fucked up the economy. It was Bush. We have video proof.

BAWAWAWAWWAWAWA- "Why not ask Ted fucking Nugent?"
Despite earlier reports, Elton John will not be performing at Donald Trump’s inauguration. A rep for the singer confirmed the news to The Huffington Post via email on Wednesday.

Word got out that the iconic singer was reportedly performing at the president-elect’s inauguration in January after Anthony Scaramucci, a member of Trump’s transition team, revealed the news to the BBC.

“Elton John is going to be doing our concert on the Mall for the inauguration,” he said.

A few of John’s songs, including “Rocket Man” and “Tiny Dancer,” were played at Trump rallies throughout his campaign, much to the dismay of the “Crocodile Rock” singer.

“Elton’s music has not been requested for use in any official capacity by Donald Trump. Any use of his music should not be seen as an endorsement of Donald Trump by Elton,” a publicist for the singer said in a statement.

John himself has also spoken out about Trump using his music, telling The Guardian in February, “I don’t really want my music to be involved in anything to do with an American election campaign. I’m British.”

“I’ve met Donald Trump, he was very nice to me, it’s nothing personal, his political views are his own, mine are very different, I’m not a Republican in a million years,” he added. “Why not ask Ted fucking Nugent? Or one of those fucking country stars? They’ll do it for you.”

Perhaps Trump should take his advice here.

No, Elton John Is Not Performing At Donald Trump's Inauguration | The Huffington Post
Sir Faggot needs a Visa to enter America doesn't he? Shame if it was to get denied.

Trump's President, Tiger...get over it!

Conservatives put up with the Barack Obama "amateur hour" for 8 long years! You'll have to do the same with Donald Trump for at least 4. Your guy, Barry made the comment at the beginning of his first term..."Elections have consequences." It was true then...it's true now.
Trying to compare Obama with this lunatic is not gonna work for me. I will never ever claim Trump as president and contrary to what the fuck you morons believe, Obama gave the white house dignity and grace....Trump's not even president yet and we're talking a arms race....I will hate you white mf's until the day I die and shame on you and people like you for wanting this joke in the WH!! I wish you nothing but the worst these next 4 years and I'm praying for it.
Enjoy the last few licks on your chocolate Jesus, you miserable wench. Who you claim as president has no meaning, it changes nothing.

BTW, Trump's comment was in response to Putin's about them escalating their nuke capability. Where was your chocolate Jesus? Missing in action as usual.
Like I said before, by the time Trump gets through fuckin this country, Chocolate will be the least of your worries. Now do us all a huge favor, enjoy the holiday and your gay lover, fag!!

Well when the economy is booming and people have jobs get back to us asshole and tell us what a fuck up Trump is.

We'll be waiting.

Carry on dumbass.

Forum List

Back