The Last-Minute Character Assassination of Judge Kavanaugh

If you really want to see what character assassination looks like, watch what the Right does to Ford.
If she is lying which is probable. Her character should be assassinated.
She will be heralded as a Left wing hero, regardless of how this turns out.
Yep, they are that dumb.
...Devoid of all ethics and morality, just like religious based terrorists, the Left now believes their ideology justifies anything, including violence and lying, in order to achieve their goals.

Hence why the term “Social Justice Terrorist” is the most accurate term for left wingers.

Ugly, ugly, ugly. From all over the place.

Maybe the only good that can come from this is that we'll understand more as a culture that anything like this has to be reported immediately.

Now that it's interwoven with politics, it will only be ugly.
I think we are finally becoming more accepting, and as long as we are not accusing a man in politics, we will be listened to and given the benefit of the doubt, as well as an investigation.

So it will become easier to come forward. But many women will not come forward in a workplace until they have moved on and gotten another job and I can understand that completely. We all gotta eat.

Why didn't the kniving bitch Senator Feinstein bring this up to Kavanaugh, when she met him privately? No, she decided to hold on to it, even after 30 hours of hearings, and pulled the grenade over this bullshit paid accusation two days before the confirmation vote, with the intention of ruining a very honorable man's life and reputation.

If you really want to see what character assassination looks like, watch what the Right does to Ford.
That has already begun and it's disgusting. I think she believes what she's saying.

~~~~~~
I have no doubt that there was an incident when she was young. However anything that bad would be indelibly printed on the mind and her recount is too vague.
Four boys involved and Ms. Blasey-Ford cannot remember the names, day, place or when the incident presumably occurred? Strange that this would come up 36 years after said incident. Sounds fishy >>>>>.' From all that is being said, she's been offered an opportunity to appear but as of yet she hasn't agreed to appear. Just accusing a political opponent.

Last edited:
That has already begun and it's disgusting. I think she believes what she's saying.

~~~~~~
I have no doubt that there was an incident when she was young. However anything that bad would be indelibly printed on the mind and her recount is too vague.
Four boys involved and Ms. Blasey-Ford cannot remember the names, day or when the incident presumably occurred? Strange that this would come up 36 years after said incident. Sounds fishy >>>>>>
Her "credible" story from 36 years ago bought and paid for by the Dems designed to ruin Kabanaugh's life and in the process derail his nomination, goes something like this: She was drunk or high or did acid and can't remember much. She thinks she was raped, or forced, but doesn't remember who did it, and exactly who was there. The one witness she names denies it flatly. She stayed silent after 36 years even after he was nominated and appointed to many lower courts, in which he underwent 6 prior FBI background checks, in which nothing remotely close to this showed up.

Yup, very credible.

This is what democrats always do. They trot out a random woman to make vague claims of sex abuse.

Just like the ballots discovered in the trunk of someone's car. They are always democrat ballots.

When all else fails make up a fake rape or sexual assault allegation.

The Last-Minute Character Assassination of Judge Kavanaugh
Desperate Dems revert to their old playbook.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271343/last-minute-character-assassination-judge-joseph-klein‎
Desperate Dems revert to their old playbook. Using any despicable tactic at hand to derail Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation less than a week before the Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to vote on whether to approve his nomination, Senate Democrats have sunk to their lowest level of character assassination yet. They have resorted to peddling an allegation of sexual misconduct against Judge Kavanaugh that supposedly occurred while the judge was in high school. The accuser had refused to identify herself before and during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings. She conveniently waited until this Sunday to come forward via an on-the-record...… Although Ms. Ford believes the alleged incident occurred during the summer of 1982, she “said she does not remember some key details of the incident,” according to the Washington Post article. For example, Ms. Ford “said she does not remember how the gathering came together the night of the incident.” She also does not remember how she got home. Yet she claims to be absolutely certain that Kavanaugh, whom she presumably knew only as an acquaintance and said she had not spoken to since the night the incident allegedly occurred, was involved in the alleged incident..... The answer is that this is all a ruse to block Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation by all means necessary. Senator Schumer is fulfilling his promise to oppose Judge Kavanaugh with "everything I've got."

~~~~~~
This "allegation" cannot be proved or disproved, and there will be no recourse against this women, because there cannot be, and she knows it. The fraud upon this country is despicable.
She “said she does not remember some key details of the incident,” Translated: this whole story is a fabrication, the more details or objective data I provide the higher the likelihood it will be provably false. Therefore I will keep the story a little vague on details, yet provide plenty of emotionally filler that makes it sound vivid, detailed, when it really isn't.
Personally, I put the chances of this story being fake at about 99.995%. I give it a 0.005% chance of being true only because given their ages both her and the next SCOTUS Judge were alive in 1982 and possibly on the east coast somewhere.
Strangely, Judge Kavanaugh has gone through six Federal clearance investigations and has been approved each time. This is a clear attempt of a modern day lynching.

He has lied under oath. He's a liar. The only reason he's even being considered is that the Republicans have enough votes that the Democrats can't stop him. If the Democrats had a few more seats this right wing wacko would never make it to the Supreme Court.

Why don't you guys just vote him in then? Because you are shitting your pants now that this appointment might cost you votes. Go ahead, nominate him. Go on record.

You guys liked Roy Moore so no surprise you love this guy.

cause it's supposed to be ok to go after someone and expect them NOT to come after you???

how...stupid.

I actually love seeing the desperation of the Left, I love seeing the depths to which they willingly sink, and it refreshes my spirit. Their tactics remind me that we bludgeoned their sorry asses in November of 2016 and we will do the same this year.
And after Kavanaugh's confirmation, we will celebrate. We will then celebrate the fallout of President Trump releasing the classified info on the FISA warrant. Finally, we will celebrate in November when Republicans gain seats in the Senate and continue to control the House. Maybe then Leftist will understand who is large and in charge.

Well if the claim meant anything why wait over thirty years to accuse the man??

Sure smells fishy to me.
It is a bit convenient that the one guy Trump pushes for, just happens to be a rapist. What are the odds of that?! Its so absurd. :laugh:

Forum List

Back