The Last Gasp of the Republican Party

It's called EVOLUTION out with the neo con RINO war monger crowd in with the America first law and order nationalist fair trade crowd which to me is an awesome sigh of relief. Even if trump loses I don't think the party will go back to neocohenism it will move forward with trumps policies on trade and America first

Reads like it was written by a clueless progressive millennial
Do these libs realize we have no chance to take the house back until at least the 2020s? Plus they got things so gerrymandered.

Do they realize Michigan may vote for hillary and have 2 democratic senators but the governor's a Republican and both state houses are Republican.

Republicans have figured out state houses are more important.

And I don't want to hear cocky liberals talk about voting in 2016 but then don't show up in the fucking midterms. My fellow liberals make me sick because they aren't smart enough to exercise the only power they have and that's their collective vote

It's called EVOLUTION out with the neo con RINO war monger crowd in with the America first law and order nationalist fair trade crowd which to me is an awesome sigh of relief. Even if trump loses I don't think the party will go back to neocohenism it will move forward with trumps policies on trade and America first
I agree. I don't buy a Republican president house and senate will tariff companies like trump suggests but a democratic Senate hillary and Paul Ryan might be able to get that done.

What trump is proposing is very liberal. I too thank him for using that angle to differentiate yourself. Trumps brilliant at that. I just don't think Mike pence and Christie will agree and they'll be running the white house.

So your "Boy" cost you the House and the Senate......and thousands of seats nation wide locally....you don't see a pattern here? ;)

Yes. Democrats romp in presidential election years.

Have you noticed the year?

And what happens when your gerrymanders fall apart? Even in off-years, Republicans are getting a minority of the congressional vote. Gerrymanders can't save you forever.

Last edited:
So your "Boy" cost you the House and the Senate......and thousands of seats nation wide locally....you don't see a pattern here? ;)

And what happens when your gerrymanders fall apart? Even in off-years, Republicans are getting a minority of the congressinal vote. Gerrymanders can't save you forever.
Democrats are the only ones who gerrymander, dipshit.

And what happens when your gerrymanders fall apart? Even in off-years, Republicans are getting a minority of the congressinal vote. Gerrymanders can't save you forever.

Nope, BOTH sides do it. What I find hilarious is when one of the Lefty's claim a Senate Race was Gerrymandered. :)

Nope, BOTH sides do it. What I find hilarious is when one of the Lefty's claim a Senate Race was Gerrymandered. :)
Most of the "gerrymandering" that Democrats claim was done by Republicans was actually done by the Democrats.

It is called district racial quotas.

I'm saving this post. It's awesome. :D

I don't have to ask. You wouldn't accept a bet either.
Why would anyone make a bet with a liberal after they have been exposed as lying, manipulative, deceitful, dishonest, back-stabbing, betraying cheats who openly declare - like Hillary - that they will lie when they take their oath of office only to immeduately begin breaking the law?

Why would anyone make a bet with a liberal after they have been exposed as lying, manipulative, deceitful, dishonest, back-stabbing, betraying cheats who openly declare - like Hillary - that they will lie when they take their oath of office only to immeduately begin breaking the law?

Your weepy ranting aside, Clinton isn't the one being sued thousands of times for breach of contract. That would be Trump.

You proudly kiss the ass of a man who has built a career of reneging on his promises. And we don't. I'm just making it clear where we stand. You worship an open fraud, and we don't.

No sane person should ever do business with a Trump fan, unless they get the money up front. If you don't, they will stiff you, because they want to be like their DearLeader.

That's why I always specify, as part of the bet, cash up front for both people. Once the Trump fans hear that, they suddenly become unwilling to bet.

You don't live in either Texas or Utah, do you?

Mam, I can understand why it is so hard to face the fact that thanks to another e-mail scandal your party was just exposed as anti-semites, anti-christians, violence inciting, corrupt losers who conspired against and betrayed one of their own...

It's sad, pathetic, and desperate.

I can understand how its disheartening to learn Bernie was right, that Hillary could not beat him without a fixed system, corrupt super delegate process, and help...

Which is why you would rather REFUSE to look how scandalous, low, and pathetic the DNC is...abd instead lash out at te GOP

Poor guy..

You don't live in either Texas or Utah, do you?
I know Texas very well, but I actually live in Kentucky.

Kentucky is heavily gerrymandered...because of Democrats.

The Republican Party is not dying, bub.

Trump's campaign is losing traction, yes; the far right is fading, yes; but the Republican Party as an entity is fine.

For a so called republican you sure do miss the mark.
He's a Republican like Netanyahu is a muslim.
You two are American patriots like Putin.

The GOP will survive you pups just like it did the crazies in 1964, You are a political flu that comes generationally, nothing more.
1964. Wasn't that the year your Democrat KKK Exalted Cyclops Senate leader Bob Byrd led the filibuster to stop the Civil Rights Act from passing? Why yes, I believe it was.

The Republican Party is not dying, bub.

Trump's campaign is losing traction, yes; the far right is fading, yes; but the Republican Party as an entity is fine.

For a so called republican you sure do miss the mark.
He's a Republican like Netanyahu is a muslim.
You two are American patriots like Putin.

The GOP will survive you pups just like it did the crazies in 1964, You are a political flu that comes generationally, nothing more.
1964. Wasn't that the year your Democrat KKK Exalted Cyclops Senate leader Bob Byrd led the filibuster to stop the Civil Rights Act from passing? Why yes, I believe it was.
And Goldwater, the presidential candidate, voted against the CRA.

Forum List

Back