Zone1 The "Lake of Fire" (Hell) is temporary, punitive, purifying, & restorative

People are damned but it's not forever. God extends his grace to ALL - eventually.

You'll have to explain this son.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.
— Revelation 21:8, ESV
[11]

You sound just like Satan.

”Surely you won‘t die if you eat from that tree! You’re free to do whatever YOU want! YOU can create whatever rules YOU want!”
I concur.

These atheists are so sure of themselves... what's that all about? I mean, what..>? We're to believe they never question their own not-so-logical beliefs?

Is hell forever?

I reckon there is only one way to find out

JOE-BIDEN-GOES-RED-1.jpg

Abortion anyone?

If not, any children you want to have groomed?
Yeh, what was w/ the red lights at that speech?

hmmm... Red lights can mean many things.. I hear red is used for Satan a lot...

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.
[11]
liberals and atheists just spout that the Bible has been re-written many times. Well, yes and no. Some versions are probably not worth reading but there are true Bibles. The Douay Rheims was not interpreted when translated from one language to another (Aramaic/Hebrew to Latin, then to English). That one is trustworthy.

Lakes of fire are restorative. Like a spa.

Sure

And it’s not forever forever. It’s only for a lifetime or so? Or a millennia or two? An epoch maybe?

The notion that an Almighty God of love and justice would condemn anyone to such torture at all, much less for such unimaginable durations, is itself a blasphemy.

Parents may punish children. But it’s to teach them. There’s a purpose. It’s not torture and it’s not endless torture.

There can’t be a Hell at all if an all just and Almighty God exists.
um.... again, we can't compare humans to God (human fathers in this case).
The Word is either believable and trustworthy or it is not. Jesus either said that the evil ones would "go off to eternal punishment" or He didn't. Which one is it? That is from Mt 25:31-46

I have learned over the years that JESUS is the ONLY One who can be trusted.

um.... again, we can't compare humans to God (human fathers in this case).
The Word is either believable and trustworthy or it is not. Jesus either said that the evil ones would "go off to eternal punishment" or He didn't. Which one is it? That is from Mt 25:31-46

I have learned over the years that JESUS is the ONLY One who can be trusted.
I am very seriously happy for you in having the faith you have and profess. No joking. It’s wonderful.

I have given religious belief a lot of thought. And no matter how I come at it, I ultimately can say only that I believe in God. I still don’t believe that God believes in religion.

I am very seriously happy for you in having the faith you have and profess. No joking. It’s wonderful.

I have given religious belief a lot of thought. And no matter how I come at it, I ultimately can say only that I believe in God. I still don’t believe that God believes in religion.
God does not believe in FALSE religion. That is true.

And now that the TRUE religion is all messed up and all but gone from the face of the earth, we are having massive problems, as all can see. In the End times it has been prophesied by very reliable Christian people (Catholics and possibly others?) that there will come a false Church that "apes God"... apes the True Religion... The Vatican sect fits this description to a T. What better way for Satan to deceive than to have the Original Church founded by Christ himself... take on the appearance of a church but noticeably lacking in the Words and Commands of Christ?

(Actually, to be more accurate: the Vatican was stolen from true Catholics in 1958, so it is not a matter of the Church of today taking on the appearance of a Church [but not being one].. so I am correcting myself here)

Last edited:
All of the earliest church leaders believed in universal reconciliation. This guy has a Tik Tok page where he shares countless writings of those leaders. At some point the church became corrupted and started teaching false doctrines, such as eternal Hell.

https://www.tiktok.com/@universalreconci...a7awAUNlOt&_r=1
not true. the Bible says ETERNAL punishment. The Douay Rheims is the most reliable Bible on the planet and those are the words used there... eternal punishment means exactly what it says.. eternal.

If you die in your sins, you are stuck in that sinful condition forever. You didn't want to get rid of the filth in this life, why should you get rid of it in the next? People who are into sin don't WANT to go to Heaven where there is... OMG OMG.. NO sin, absolutely no sin. They WANT (think they want) to go where they can keep their sin.. "No unclean thing will enter" Heaven (Bk of Revelation)

not true. the Bible says ETERNAL punishment. The Douay Rheims is the most reliable Bible on the planet and those are the words used there... eternal punishment means exactly what it says.. eternal.

If you die in your sins, you are stuck in that sinful condition forever. You didn't want to get rid of the filth in this life, why should you get rid of it in the next? People who are into sin don't WANT to go to Heaven where there is... OMG OMG.. NO sin, absolutely no sin. They WANT (think they want) to go where they can keep their sin.. "No unclean thing will enter" Heaven (Bk of Revelation)
Check this out, please.

God is a refiner.

Malachi 3:2-3

English Standard Version

2 But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, and they will bring offerings in righteousness to the Lord.[a]

God is a refiner.

Malachi 3:2-3​

English Standard Version​

2 But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, and they will bring offerings in righteousness to the Lord.[a]

"The Sons of Levi" are Levites. They are Israelites; already God's people.

All of the earliest church leaders believed in universal reconciliation. This guy has a Tik Tok page where he shares countless writings of those leaders. At some point the church became corrupted and started teaching false doctrines, such as eternal Hell.

https://www.tiktok.com/@universalreconci...a7awAUNlOt&_r=1
Wrong. The early Church Fathers believed in Hell that was forever.

If you die in your sins, your sins stay with you. That kind of thing is not allowed in heaven where there is NO sin whatsoever or desire for sin.

God is a refiner.

Malachi 3:2-3​

English Standard Version​

God can't refine someone who refuses to be refined. Well, he could but he won't. He allows us to choose Him or not..

Ye of little faith, my brother.

[11]

I'm supposed to check out something used by the Chinese to spy on Americans? something Congress is banning in govt agencies?
Twitter was littered with FBI goons that were monitoring and censoring everyone on the right. Undoubtedly they are operating at Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc., etc., etc., to SPY on ALL of us while restricting our speech and you're worried about the Chinese? LOL.

Don't worry about the platform. Listen to the message. However, if you already have a complete and infallible knowledge of God, existence, and the hereafter, I will leave you alone going forward.

Forum List

Back