The Killing Of The United States of America

GEEZ...

Every year, dumbasses, in the winter, dumbasses, gasoline prices go up, dumbasses, because the gas companies reformulate for winter, dumbasses. I'm absolutely certain. dumbasses, that you dumbasses, dumbasses, will be heaping praise on Biden when gas prices fall in April, dumbasses..

Or, more likely, dumbasses, you'll blame Biden, dumbasses, because gas companies revenues are down, dumbasses.

God what a bunch of dumbasses.

You're the dumbass. I know how and why fuel prices fluctuate. It takes place in the commodities market. The market analyzes the supply and demand cycles of fuel consumption. When the supply lowers, prices go up. Gasoline was good to reasonable under Trump because he supported fuel production. It got to the point the US became the number one exporter in the world, and speculators knew that, so they didn't invest in long contracts.

Biden said "no, we won't support fracking in my administration........we will work it out!" Whorris was asked if elected President, would she stop fracking on her first day in office. To that she answered "yes I would."

Now these two jokers are in the White House, with an all commie led Congress. Now if you were trading contracts in commodities, where would you put your money at?

Given the fact that if you own an oil contract, and every time the price of a barrel moves one dollar, you make or lose $1,000, I suggest you stay out of that market if you really think the price of gas will drop next month.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
According to Trump he NEVER had the border under control. Every other week was another mass of caravans crushing through the border...or did you forget...
All those decisions about trans athletes came under Trump...Or did you forget
Unemployment when Obama left office was close to 4%. When Trump left it was close to 7%...or did you forget
Trump. in 4 years, ran up $7T in debt with most of that money going to his wealthy buddies...or did you forget

Seems you have a memory problem along with your myriad other shortcomings.

You better look at yourself when it comes to memory:

Trump has been bragging about his border accomplishments for the last couple of years in office. Trump stopped those caravans, not brought them here. You are getting Trump mixed up with Dementia.

DumBama ordered schools to let weirdos compete in women's sports. When Trump got in, he rescinded that policy, and Dementia brought it back within his first week of office.

Trump left office amid a pandemic, something he was not responsible for. Yet the US had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's if you trust commie reporting. If not for creepy Joe's buddies in China, our economy would have kept on roaring along until he was reelected.

Trump didn't send any money to his wealthy buddies. Letting people keep more of WHAT THEY EARNED is not giving anybody anything. Trump rebuilt the military DumBama allowed to be depleted. BTW, Trump spent half of his term with a Democrat Congress. You know......those people with the US checkbook where all spending bills originate?
indeed he is getting trump mixed up with dementia. :cuckoo:

The only people with real power in either party serve the same combination of interests.

There are multiple wings in each party, but the Squad, for example, doesn't have much actual power. Conservatives often mock AOC and make a big deal out of her, but she clearly still has to bow to Pelosi and other establishment figures. Pelosi represents the real power in the party.
Democrats have many interests.
Republicans have CANCELED any opinions not from the conspiracy wing of the party.
And if that squad has no power, why are you so afraid of them?
Maybe their power doesn't frighten you but their ideas scare the hell out of Republicans
Because Republicans have no ideas anymore
If that was true of the GOP, then why didn't McConnell support said "conspiracy wing"? The establishment GOP might give a few concessions to populists, but they're still globalists. And a large segment of Republican voters threw their support to Biden. A lot of "never Trumpers" exist in the party. They're likely to regain control of the party by either 2022 or 2024.

As far as the Squad goes, they don't scare me. They are kind of amusing. Their ideas are typically easy to criticize, because of their poor understanding of economics. That being said, I do actually agree with them sometimes. They seem to understand that the surveillance state should be scaled back, for example.

well here is the answer to my question i asked earlier,here are the 13 states that have joined sd texas and florida with the no mask mandate.

we just need to find away to get rid of the evil dems in power like in california and new york so the rest of the states can follow them.

one thing i am skeptical about on your governor of tx oktexas is he says the vaccine is being distributed. i hope he is just saying that to be politically correct and not really distributing that poison otherwise he is a traiter.

All it take is enough to tip one race to alter the balance of power, doesn't it?
Scares you, doesn't it?

That's because you don't regard them as Americans.

Many that cast votes aren't. But you commies don't care about that do you, otherwise you wouldn't object to proof of citizenship to vote.

well here is the answer to my question i asked earlier,here are the 13 states that have joined sd texas and florida with the no mask mandate.

we just need to find away to get rid of the evil dems in power like in california and new york so the rest of the states can follow them.

one thing i am skeptical about on your governor of tx oktexas is he says the vaccine is being distributed. i hope he is just saying that to be politically correct and not really distributing that poison otherwise he is a traiter.

I posted a link to the States in an edit in my reply to you. But there is no evidence that the vaccine is plosion otherwise I wouldn't have taken it.

But why are the commies pushing for it to be a regular thing after Covid is long gone? We both know why, but you're not honest enough to admit why.
To make it easier to vote so more people do. Why do you persist with these lies about virtually non-existent voter fraud? This is why Repubs are trying to make voting harder.

You mean to make it easier to cheat.

You aren't fooling anyone with your horseshit NAZI talking points.

The Poynter Institute receives broad support from a variety of sources. Here is an alphabetical list of our funders, including all foundations, corporations, partners and individuals that gave the Poynter Institute more than $50,000 for 2020 or 2021. This list was last updated in February 2021.

Charles Koch Foundation
Democracy Fund
Environmental Defense Fund
Facebook
Foundation to Promote Open Society(George Soros)
Gill Foundation
Google News Initiative
Institute for War and Peace Reporting
John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
Lumina Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
Miami Foundation
National Endowment for Democracy
Newmark Philanthropies

What do you do when you want someone to think they’re getting a different product or service (even though it’s the same thing)? You rebrand it. For mainstream media, it’s calling something a fact-check. And it’s increasingly used to pretend their lies are still true.
facts are facts....

lazy is lazy

all the fact checks have lots of different sources to discern the facts from, just click on their source links, and inform yourself.... its not hard, it just takes interest, and a little time.
you would know hypocrite,everytime you are given links and videos to watch of whistleblowers who witnessed vote fraud in the election or links and videos of the best doctors in the world exposing that the virus is a hoax.like clockwork,this is what we all know you do everytime when challenged to look at the evidence in the links.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
i always notice a pattern with these america hating commie shill liars,instead of addressing the facts in your posts,they always post a laughing smiley to feel better about themselves as though they believe that makes them think they refute your facts,they do that everything instead of trying to refute your posts because they now they cant refute the facts,just watch,the america hating shill will do that again,lol

I posted a link to the States in an edit in my reply to you. But there is no evidence that the vaccine is plosion otherwise I wouldn't have taken it.

are you SURE gates did not endorce it? if gates endorces it as i see all over the media all the time,thats signing your death warrent

That's because you don't regard them as Americans.
Many that cast votes aren't. But you commies don't care about that do you, otherwise you wouldn't object to proof of citizenship to vote.
It's true I'd object to proving my citizenship each time I voted. Last time, I gave my name and address, was marked off the roll, was given my ballots. That's the way I like it.

According to Trump he NEVER had the border under control. Every other week was another mass of caravans crushing through the border...or did you forget...
Unemployment when Obama left office was close to 4%. When Trump left it was close to 7%...or did you forget
Trump. in 4 years, ran up $7T in debt with most of that money going to his wealthy buddies...or did you forget

Trump has been bragging about his border accomplishments for the last couple of years in office. Trump stopped those caravans, not brought them here. You are getting Trump mixed up with Dementia.

DumBama ordered schools to let weirdos compete in women's sports. When Trump got in, he rescinded that policy, and Dementia brought it back within his first week of office.

Trump left office amid a pandemic, something he was not responsible for. Yet the US had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's if you trust commie reporting. If not for creepy Joe's buddies in China, our economy would have kept on roaring along until he was reelected.

Trump didn't send any money to his wealthy buddies. Letting people keep more of WHAT THEY EARNED is not giving anybody anything. Trump rebuilt the military DumBama allowed to be depleted. BTW, Trump spent half of his term with a Democrat Congress. You know......those people with the US checkbook where all spending bills originate?
After 30,000 documented lies you believe anything Trump says or does?

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Well, I guess stupid is.

Did he brag about how many children were raped in custody? No? Be he enjoyed that didn't he. How bout you? Were you getting off at the thought of migrant children escaping death in Columbia being raped by those big American heroes?

Did he brag about the children who died in custody from lack of medical care? No? But I still bet both of you were getting the nut from the thought of children dying?

So what else is it about children being raped and murdered that gets you off?

It's true I'd object to proving my citizenship each time I voted. Last time, I gave my name and address, was marked off the roll, was given my ballots. That's the way I like it.

If you had Voter-ID, all you'd need to do is present that stuff once, and afterwards only need your ID to vote.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Well, I guess stupid is.

Did he brag about how many children were raped in custody? No? Be he enjoyed that didn't he. How bout you? Were you getting off at the thought of migrant children escaping death in Columbia being raped by those big American heroes?

Did he brag about the children who died in custody from lack of medical care? No? But I still bet both of you were getting the nut from the thought of children dying?

The only one responsible for rape is Biden. He put the welcome mat on our southern border. Those kids who get raped happen on the journey here, not in our custody. When Trump stopped that, so did the rapes and murders some of those kids had to endure along the way.

No child died from lack of medical care. A few kids got suddenly ill and died on the way to a hospital or in the hospital.

Your lies don't work here.

GEEZ...

Every year, dumbasses, in the winter, dumbasses, gasoline prices go up, dumbasses, because the gas companies reformulate for winter, dumbasses. I'm absolutely certain. dumbasses, that you dumbasses, dumbasses, will be heaping praise on Biden when gas prices fall in April, dumbasses..

Or, more likely, dumbasses, you'll blame Biden, dumbasses, because gas companies revenues are down, dumbasses.

God what a bunch of dumbasses.

You're the dumbass. I know how and why fuel prices fluctuate. It takes place in the commodities market. The market analyzes the supply and demand cycles of fuel consumption. When the supply lowers, prices go up. Gasoline was good to reasonable under Trump because he supported fuel production. It got to the point the US became the number one exporter in the world, and speculators knew that, so they didn't invest in long contracts.

Biden said "no, we won't support fracking in my administration........we will work it out!" Whorris was asked if elected President, would she stop fracking on her first day in office. To that she answered "yes I would."

Now these two jokers are in the White House, with an all commie led Congress. Now if you were trading contracts in commodities, where would you put your money at?

Given the fact that if you own an oil contract, and every time the price of a barrel moves one dollar, you make or lose $1,000, I suggest you stay out of that market if you really think the price of gas will drop next month.
You are as ignorant of the fuel markets as you are so obviously ignorant of everything else you attempt to be stupid about.

But it seems you're also missing the impact of the idiots in Texas...

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Well, I guess stupid is.

The only one responsible for rape is Biden. He put the welcome mat on our southern border. Those kids who get raped happen on the journey here, not in our custody. When Trump stopped that, so did the rapes and murders some of those kids had to endure along the way.

No child died from lack of medical care. A few kids got suddenly ill and died on the way to a hospital or in the hospital.

Your lies don't work here.
You live in lies don't you?

Too bad. When yhe bubble bursts, though, there are those who can help with your cult sickness.

indeed he is getting trump mixed up with dementia. :cuckoo:
A little correction...spell it "dohmentia"

The only people with real power in either party serve the same combination of interests.

There are multiple wings in each party, but the Squad, for example, doesn't have much actual power. Conservatives often mock AOC and make a big deal out of her, but she clearly still has to bow to Pelosi and other establishment figures. Pelosi represents the real power in the party.
Democrats have many interests.
Republicans have CANCELED any opinions not from the conspiracy wing of the party.
And if that squad has no power, why are you so afraid of them?
Maybe their power doesn't frighten you but their ideas scare the hell out of Republicans
Because Republicans have no ideas anymore
If that was true of the GOP, then why didn't McConnell support said "conspiracy wing"? The establishment GOP might give a few concessions to populists, but they're still globalists. And a large segment of Republican voters threw their support to Biden. A lot of "never Trumpers" exist in the party. They're likely to regain control of the party by either 2022 or 2024.

As far as the Squad goes, they don't scare me. They are kind of amusing. Their ideas are typically easy to criticize, because of their poor understanding of economics. That being said, I do actually agree with them sometimes. They seem to understand that the surveillance state should be scaled back, for example.
He did. And still does. He's a coward and traitor like nearly every other Republican in Congress.

And those that aren't cowards and traitors? The will soon be ex-Republicans.

And for people who aren't scared of the "Squad" you spend a tremendous amount of time making sure people don't hear what they say.

You live in lies don't you?

Too bad. When yhe bubble bursts, though, there are those who can help with your cult sickness.

No lies at all.

Forum List

Back