The Kamala Harris campaign

" sob sob sob but I like beer" Kavanaugh? The one who tried to rape a girl while in college?
Sad that you're still spreading that lie

That's what liars and propagandists do
I get it. Kavanauygh did not cry & said he liked beer? It appears you be the liar.

A lot of people like beer, Dave. I'm drinking a can of the World's Most Tremendous beer, Pabst, as I type this. I will not condemn the distinguished Justice Kavanaugh for it.

But it doesn't mean that one has regular Gang Rape Parties, like Kamala et al claimed.

It is critically important for the electorate of this Tremendous Nation to hold Sen. Harris to task, to prove her allegations against the Kavster.
So was your love of beer your excuse for being in a drunken stupor all through college & Law School?

I didn't go to law school. But regardless of how much beer I drank, I never have Gang Rape Parties in my parents home when I was in school, like those Kamala Harris accused Justice Kavanaugh of.

Trump is a traitor and a Russian asset. Trump hates free speech and is a racist.

That was good....didn't badly sound rehearsed a bit...now try it without the DNC talking points in front of you....

:p. Bwuhahahaha

Russians? Dude, you must be the last person on the planet not to know that was debunked LONG ago...

....guess that's what happens when you walk around with your head up you ass while letting CNN act as your 'service dog'...

It was never debunked.

Mueller said he lacked sufficient proof.

All it would take would be a conversation with Putin whern he wass soeaKIng with him 1o1` or at a conference. Maybe send Kushner or Rudy to meet with a Putin contsct like Flynn or Roger Stone. Why did Trump share polling data with Russia?

" sob sob sob but I like beer" Kavanaugh? The one who tried to rape a girl while in college?

I get it. Kavanauygh did not cry & said he liked beer? It appears you be the liar.

A lot of people like beer, Dave. I'm drinking a can of the World's Most Tremendous beer, Pabst, as I type this. I will not condemn the distinguished Justice Kavanaugh for it.

But it doesn't mean that one has regular Gang Rape Parties, like Kamala et al claimed.

It is critically important for the electorate of this Tremendous Nation to hold Sen. Harris to task, to prove her allegations against the Kavster.
So was your love of beer your excuse for being in a drunken stupor all through college & Law School?

I didn't go to law school. But regardless of how much beer I drank, I never have Gang Rape Parties in my parents home when I was in school, like those Kamala Harris accused Justice Kavanaugh of.
Harris was not the accuser. A well Respected College professor accused Kavanaugh & he crierd & screamed how much he liked beer.

You think no college guy ever got drunk and tried to take advantage of a girl? Is that what you are saying here?

I never did grugs in college therefore there is no drug use on our campuses. Great reasoning.

Trump is a traitor and a Russian asset. Trump hates free speech and is a racist.

That was good....didn't badly sound rehearsed a bit...now try it without the DNC talking points in front of you....

:p. Bwuhahahaha

Russians? Dude, you must be the last person on the planet not to know that was debunked LONG ago...

....guess that's what happens when you walk around with your head up you ass while letting CNN act as your 'service dog'...

It was never debunked.

Mueller said he lacked sufficient proof.

All it would take would be a conversation with Putin whern he wass soeaKIng with him 1o1` or at a conference. Maybe send Kushner or Rudy to meet with a Putin contsct like Flynn or Roger Stone. Why did Trump share polling data with Russia?

A master inquisitor like Robert Mueller with unlimited time and an unlimited budget, couldn't find any proof whatsoever of collusion between Trump and Pooty even after literally YEARS of investigation. What makes you still think that this fairy tale is true?

Harris was not the accuser. A well Respected College professor accused Kavanaugh & he crierd & screamed how much he liked beer.

You think no college guy ever got drunk and tried to take advantage of a girl? Is that what you are saying here?

I never did grugs in college therefore there is no drug use on our campuses. Great reasoning.

Harris WAS the accuser. As well as the rest of the libs on the committee. Even though they had no proof that Kav did shit and didn't even order a real investigation of the alleged crimes, they attacked Kav as if he was guilty

Oh, the memory hole.

WaPo in Dec: Dropout Harris was an "uneven campaigner" engulfed by "internal turmoil" and "unable to provide a clear message."

Today: a "vibrant and energetic" campaigner, and "vessel for Democratic hopes."

Harris has absolutely no chance of winning so she has to say things to get press.

Kamala's chances have just gone up. If Sleepy Joe were to win, she would be a step away from succeeding this doofus and completing her dream of an executive order to confiscate the firearms of Law Abiding Americans.

And BTW, her idea is very similar to Bite Me- who has pledged to make Beto his Gun Confiscation Tsar and leave Americans defenseless against the criminal element.

No one is taking your guns. Guns, abortion and immigration are the big three items politicians use to divide the people even though nothing much will be done about any of them.

What has Trump actually done about abortion or immigration? Nothing. Just like every other Republican president before him. What has been done about guns under Democrat presidents? Very little.
Problably Trump created more abortions from couples who didn’t want their kids raised under his presidency.
/—-/ Dumbest post of the week. Congratulations
That’s because you’re a confused little Trump puppet.
No, probably because you're trolling.

Can anyone forget Kamala at the Kavenaugh Circus? She was was a piece of work being exposed.
Sure, why not. 8567 more and we’ll catch up with trump.
/——-/ What 8567 lies? Got any proof - not just opinion pieces and hurt dem feelings?
View attachment 374472
She didn't prosecute a single priest did she
I hear the law firm representing the priest contributed to her campaign.
What ever fits for the moment for this gal
That’s because the Catholic Church does what trump does. They pay off the complainants To keep their mouth shut. They paid 660 million to 500 victims in one year alone. This is how rich people like Trump
, the Catholic Church etc. stay out of jail.

she's got all kinds of lies. I'll bet the left defends them to death with BUT TRUMP!!!
seriously, do you live in at cave. Trump lies EVERYTIME he opens his mouth.
Open Anti-Catholic Bigotry by Catholic Hating Left

THEY BELIEVE IT, BUT I DON’T THINK THEY’RE WILLING TO SAY IT IN AN ELECTION YEAR:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-21-at-8.44.35-AM.png

Harris WAS the accuser. As well as the rest of the libs on the committee. Even though they had no proof that Kav did shit and didn't even order a real investigation of the alleged crimes, they attacked Kav as if he was guilty
He was guilty, of being Catholic.

Forum List

Back