The Jewish state

I

Indofred

Israel is trying to proclaim itself a Jewish state, where only Jews have the right of return and other groups are less than welcome.
That being the case, the Jews must think they're better than the rest of the world, thus no one else is fit to live with them.
If that's the case, should Jews be deported from everywhere else and dumped in Israel?
After all, they're too good to live with other people.
Of course, if they're better than everyone else, the Jewish state would not soil itself with gentile money.

Do you agree?

Is your 'extremist muslim' tag ironc?

You do know America doesn't get irony, don't you?

Is your 'extremist muslim' tag ironc?

You do know America doesn't get irony, don't you?

Even Americans should realise an extremist Muslim with a family guy suicide bomber is likely to be expressing a little touch of irony.
Sadly, many are far too stupid.

Israel is trying to proclaim itself a Jewish state, where only Jews have the right of return and other groups are less than welcome.
That being the case, the Jews must think they're better than the rest of the world, thus no one else is fit to live with them.
If that's the case, should Jews be deported from everywhere else and dumped in Israel?
Of course, if they're better than everyone else, the Jewish state would not soil itself with gentile money.

Do you agree?

NO

But that describes the muslim perfectly

Do you agree?

Israel will cease being a Jewish state, G-d forbid, just as soon as the 57 Islamic states stop calling themselves as such.

Israel receives $3-5 billion (US) annually and with so many wealthy Jews, why can't they finance themselves? For example, Larry Ellison - the Oracle software founder - is worth at least $40billion, thus he can finance Israel for 10 years by himself! Movie producer Steven Spielberg is worth about $3billion, good enough for a year!

Jews are awash in money, pay up! Support your own people and don't take the money from US taxpayers.

Do you agree?

Israel will cease being a Jewish state, G-d forbid, just as soon as the 57 Islamic states stop calling themselves as such.

Haters like Fred have no problem with the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN or the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.

Then there's the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AFGHANISTAN AND ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF MAURITANIA .

the Jewish nature of Israel refers to the ethnicity mostly not religion. Although a converted Jew can also migrate to Israel without question.

so maybe the Palestinians should convert to Judaism and be allowed into Israel.

Originally posted by ForeverYoung436

People who lived in South Africa during the last decades of apartheid used to hear this same argument quite a lot:

"South Africa will cease being a white country, just as soon as the black african states stop being brutal, genocidal dictatorships always mired in endless civil wars."

Unfortunately for the white racists, South Africa never enjoyed the free pass from by the international community that Israel still does.

Israel receives $3-5 billion (US) annually and with so many wealthy Jews, why can't they finance themselves? For example, Larry Ellison - the Oracle software founder - is worth at least $40billion, thus he can finance Israel for 10 years by himself! Movie producer Steven Spielberg is worth about $3billion, good enough for a year!

Jews are awash in money, pay up! Support your own people and don't take the money from US taxpayers.

Another ignoramus that has not bothered to do any research and just blindly repeats the ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA from the crib sheet. Most of that money is in the form of LOANS that have to be paid back with interest. They cant stop receiving the LOANS either as they are tied to them by treaty. Unlike the muslims who receive 10 billion a year from the US alone, countries like Pakistan that are looking at sending a man to the moon. And Saudi Arabia who could use their spare change to pay all the words debts off and still have change left.

I wonder which of the ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS this is with a new screen name ?

the Jewish nature of Israel refers to the ethnicity mostly not religion. Although a converted Jew can also migrate to Israel without question.

so maybe the Palestinians should convert to Judaism and be allowed into Israel.

Maybe they should, but then they would have to renounce islam publicly and meet the other criteria for acceptance.

José;9052564 said:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung436

People who lived in South Africa during the last decades of apartheid used to hear this same argument quite a lot:

"South Africa will cease being a white country, just as soon as the black african states stop being brutal, genocidal dictatorships always mired in endless civil wars."

Unfortunately for the white racists, South Africa never enjoyed the free pass from by the international community that Israel still does.

What free pass after all the ISLAMONAZI brokered resolutions condemning them for daring to defend themselves

Haters like Fred have no problem with the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN or the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.

I disagree with both attempts to create a state based around one religion.
Sorry to bust your lie.

I disagree with both attempts to create a state based around one religion.
Sorry to bust your lie.

But it is not religion based at all, it is racial

Are you saying, Jews are a race?

Not me saying that but INTERNATIONAL LAW through genetics and debate. The UN decided that there was to be a race known as Jewish and a Religion followed by Jews.

So the Jews are not trying to create a state around one religion as they allow other religions to be practised, they are building a state around the racial characteristics of the Israelites

Not me saying that but INTERNATIONAL LAW through genetics and debate. The UN decided that there was to be a race known as Jewish and a Religion followed by Jews.

So the Jews are not trying to create a state around one religion as they allow other religions to be practised, they are building a state around the racial characteristics of the Israelites

Let me get this right - you're saying, Jews are a genetic group.
But, that would seem a little inaccurate as some Jews are black, but others are pretty much white.

Ethnicity vs Race - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

The traditional definition of race and ethnicity is related to biological and sociological factors respectively. Race refers to a person's physical appearance, such as skin color, eye color, hair color, bone/jaw structure etc. Ethnicity, on the other hand, relates to cultural factors such as nationality, culture, ancestry, language and beliefs.

From that, an ethnic group would seem closer.

The United States Supreme Court once ruled that Jews are a race - I think for the first time since Hitler.
I understand many Jews were less than happy with that.

Judaism 101: What Is Judaism?
I would tend to agree with the text in the link above.

Link? I am not questioning your statement. I would just like a recommended source.

The Racist is saying he sees nothing wrong with a " Palestinian State" which forbids all Israelis, approves 57 Arab/ Muslim States ; Many of them without freedom of Religion. , yet he doesn't believe there should be a Jewish State where Arabs and Christians do reside. Consider the source. :lol:

Forum List

Back