One Day Soon

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
Maybe on Israel's birthday?

10274046_10150422781404969_497309340094581701_n.jpg

I think an earthquake (like has happened previously to the mosque in the 7th and 12th century) will destroy it leaving the area ripe for the building of the Temple. The way the Jewish people have to cope with the monstrosity of a mosque on the holiest area for the Jewish people is astounding.

It is disgusting how those Zionists in Israel not only allow but even protect this mosque built on the stolen land of the holy Jewish site of Solomon's Temple.

I think an earthquake (like has happened previously to the mosque in the 7th and 12th century) will destroy it leaving the area ripe for the building of the Temple. The way the Jewish people have to cope with the monstrosity of a mosque on the holiest area for the Jewish people is astounding.

Israel confiscates Palestinian taxes to pay for the electric bill, then sometimes does not return the a portion of the same withheld taxes to pay salaries for the Arabs to punish the already impoverished people.

Israel confiscates Palestinian taxes to pay for the electric bill, then sometimes does not return the a portion of the same withheld taxes to pay salaries for the Arabs to punish the already impoverished people.

Link?

Maybe on Israel's birthday? ...

And do away with evangelical Christianity's jewel of contention?

A butt-load of halfwits will be expecting a series of miraculous events to follow the construction of the new temple in Jerusalem. The Zionist architects better be ready to deliver.

Anglos like Bloodrock and Hossfly are what Stalin used to call "useful idiots"...

While they go out of their way to justify, protect and defend the state of Israel american jews are busy (since the beginning of the last century, at least) trying to find new ways to disempower and reduce them to an insignificant minority in the country their ancestors founded.

From the 1965 Immigration Act to the white guilt indoctrination by the US media... they just can't stop imagining new ways to screw the white goyim.

José;9052460 said:
Anglos like Bloodrock and Hossfly are what Stalin used to call "useful idiots"...

While they go out of their way to justify, protect and defend the state of Israel american jews are busy (since the beginning of the last century, at least) trying to find new ways to disempower and reduce them to an insignificant minority in the country their ancestors founded.

From the 1965 Immigration Act to the white guilt indoctrination by the US media... they just can't stop imagining new ways to screw the white goyim.

The main difference between Zionist gentiles and Zionist Jews can be seen in their divergent treatment of vegetables. One group dangles the carrot; the other foolishly goes after it.

Perhaps the stones of the Qubbat Al-Sakhra will be taken gently be taken apart and the mosque will be moved to another location where Muslims think it best. A new building will be built, designed by all the religions, and built by the hands of all religions and will welcome all religions, 8:00 to 15:00 daily. And a gift shop, kids just love those gift shops.

Perhaps the stones of the Qubbat Al-Sakhra will be taken gently be taken apart and the mosque will be moved to another location where Muslims think it best. A new building will be built, designed by all the religions, and built by the hands of all religions and will welcome all religions, 8:00 to 15:00 daily. And a gift shop, kids just love those gift shops.

And a halal restaurant with goody bags for the kids. :D

And a halal restaurant with goody bags for the kids. :D

Now we're talkin'! I'm not sure it it would go with the rest of the design but I love those large stained glass windows. Now that would be cool.

Someone mentioned the third temple to me yesterday. I mentioned that to someone who knows the Qur'an pretty well. Every time I show her a YouTube video of an Imam saying something she will correct him and explain why down to the most minute detail. She had never heard of the Dome of the Rock. I showed her pictures and she still didn't know the building or why it was there. (Probably just started WW III there. Oops.)

Last edited:
José;9052460 said:

You don't have a clue, Josey.

That's a rather fascist thing to suggest Hoss.

You want Israel to annex and desecrate one of the most Holy sites of the Holy Land.

What are you, some sort of criminal?

Maybe on Israel's birthday? ...

And do away with evangelical Christianity's jewel of contention?

A butt-load of halfwits will be expecting a series of miraculous events to follow the construction of the new temple in Jerusalem. The Zionist architects better be ready to deliver.

They have already delivered. Material is in place. Just waiting for that abomination to become rubble.

Forum List

Back