The Jan. 6 Committee plans to vote to subpoena Trump during today's hearing

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, I already quoted him saying he knows.

face-palm-gif.278959
Lies

Nope, you already proved you're the liar by not being able to prove your claim.

:dance:
Why hasn't Nazi Piglosy sent a subpoena to Ornato to testify?

Stop dodging the question, Simp. Why?

We both know why, but you are too chicken shit to admit it.

Why hasn't Nazi Piglosy sent a subpoena to Ornato to testify?

LOL

You're such a dumbfuck. Dumbfuck, I already addressed that too. I pointed out Ornato doesn't need an invite from Pelosi, who's not running the J6 committee anyway, to make a public statement that he never said that to Hutchinson.

LOL

You're such a dumbfuck. Dumbfuck, I already addressed that too. I pointed out Ornato doesn't need an invite from Pelosi, who's not running the J6 committee anyway, to make a public statement that he never said that to Hutchinson.
Why hasn't The Jan 6 Committee sent a subpoena to Ornato to testify?

Why hasn't The Jan 6 Committee sent a subpoena to Ornato to testify?

Holy shit, you're completely out of your mind, Dumbfuck. :cuckoo:

How many times do I need to repeat this?? Just throw out a number so I know.

Again, Ornato does not need an invitation to publicly state hd never said that to Hutchinson.

Holy shit, you're completely out of your mind, Dumbfuck. :cuckoo:

How many times do I need to repeat this?? Just throw out a number so I know.

Again, Ornato does not need an invitation to publicly state hd never said that to Hutchinson.
And there is no reason for him to publicly state that he never said that to the lying sack Hutchinson. Unless he is under oath, you wouldn't accept anything he said.

She has no proof. Zero.

Zip.
Nada.
Squat.

Now....this could all be cleared up by the "committee". Why don't they subpoena him to testify to clear it up? Why are the content with their star witness left looking like a lying sack of shit?

Hmmmmm.....................

And there is no reason for him to publicly state that he never said that to the lying sack Hutchinson. Unless he is under oath, you wouldn't accept anything he said.

She has no proof. Zero.

Zip.
Nada.
Squat.

Now....this could all be cleared up by the "committee". Why don't they subpoena him to testify to clear it up? Why are the content with their star witness left looking like a lying sack of shit?

Hmmmmm.....................

LOL

If doesn't matter if I accept his word or not. He could lie under oath too. Still, there is nothing preventing him from clearing up the issue by making a public statement.

He hasn't.

You lied.

LOL

If doesn't matter if I accept his word or not. He could lie under oath too. Still, there is nothing preventing him from clearing up the issue by making a public statement.

He hasn't.

You lied.
Why doesn't the committee call him to testify? If he lies they can recommend charges.

Why do you think they are afraid to put him under oath?

---------------------------------------------------------

I had not heard that. And, if I recall, it contradicts what witnesses said --under oath -- in the J6 hearings.
Do you have some credible reliable sourcing on your assertions?
Was on Business Insider if I recall.

Why doesn't the committee call him to testify? If he lies they can recommend charges.

Why do you think they are afraid to put him under oath?
Why do you think he is afraid to testify under oath?

Why have so many others (Flynn and Stone for starters) just pleaded the 5th?

Trump said only GUILTY people plead the 5th.

Why do you hate cops?
The typical liberal mind that drifts off to some far hidden place in the universe where they think they are conservatives to ask strange questions like this. We know it's the liberals and Democrats who hate cops since you all want to defund them and get rid of them.

Trump's Big Lie was the reason they stormed the Capitol.
So, they went against Trump's directive then. They acted on their own. Did Biden tell the Democrats, BLM, Antifa to stop rioting? Not only did Biden not do so, neither did the mayors and governors of the cities and states run by Democrat. They wanted the people to therefore riot, burn buildings, hurt and kill police officers...Heck! Democrat politician wanted anarchy and destruction to bring down capitalism. The same with wokeism to bring down conservativism and capitalism.

The typical liberal mind that drifts off to some far hidden place in the universe where they think they are conservatives to ask strange questions like this. We know it's the liberals and Democrats who hate cops since you all want to defund them and get rid of them.
Oh, so you support the FBI?

"Do you have some credible reliable sourcing on your assertions?"
"Was on Business Insider if I recall."
-----------------------------------------------
Business Insider?
OK, that's good to know, poster DBA.
But, can you refresh your memory....and help the forum, by giving us a link to your Business Insider reportage?

THAT would be useful.
Thanx in advance.

"Currently, the leaders of the FBI in Washington are corrupt."

Well, the FBI is a pretty doggone big outfit (approx. 35,000)....so one can imagine there are a lot of 'leaders' at a lot of levels.

So, in order to narrow it down, let us ask the good poster Cougarbear to flesh out his allegation that all of those "in Washington are corrupt."
How many would that be, CB?
And can you give us all of their names?
And the specific departments they lead in Washington?

ps....if you don't know their names and responsibilities, that kinda sorta casts some doubt on your bona fides to makes such an allegation.
That's the way it works in Adult Swim.
We are mildly convinced you already know that?

Show us you got some salt in ya' poster Cougarbear. Some gravitas.

Forum List

Back