Remember the "whipping of immigrants" story the media played 24/7?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It was found out in an e-mail that the government knew the story was bogus the entire time.

Shocking, I know.

It was found out in an e-mail that the government knew the story was bogus the entire time.

Shocking, I know.
The media is basically the DNC so expect them to lie about everything. It's what they do.enemies of the people .

Mayorkas should be tortured to death in public. Try him for treason and crucify him to the southern border wall. Let the ants and vultures eat him alive. Permanently cut off all taxpayer funding to PBS if they refuse to celebrate every split second of the entire slow painful execution of the traitor.

We need to bring back public execution of scumbags.

Mayorkas should be tortured to death in public. Try him for treason and crucify him to the southern border wall. Let the ants and vultures eat him alive. Permanently cut off all taxpayer funding to PBS if they refuse to celebrate every split second of the entire slow painful execution of the traitor.

I wonder if like Kamaltoe he would shout fweedom at the end. :abgg2q.jpg:

Naw, in this case I think the Brits have the right idea. Draw and quarter him in the middle of the National Mall with all major news outlets televising it in HD.

I would think those Border agents should be looking for some good attorneys right about now. Sue Mayorkas ass and everyone elses involved.

and then I would be more merciful. just blindfold him and drop him off south of Juarez with a tracking device shoved up his ass, then when he tries to cross the Rio Grande, have him run down by agents on horseback with reins whipping.
All in good fun though.

Forum List

Back