The Jan. 6 Committee plans to vote to subpoena Trump during today's hearing

I accept your admission Trump had nothing to do with them storming the Capital.
5kawd1vrfru91.jpg

Then Trump would have called the national guard right away, rather than waiting 187 minutes.

Where did he say he assumes they would March peacefully?

Why do you always either have to read his mind, or make shit up, instead of going by what he actually said?

When he said he "knew" they would march peacefully to the Capitol.

So you admit Trump had nothing to do with them storming the Capital.

Got it.

Dismissed, Simp.

Nope, never said that either. Sadly, you lack even the minimal intellect required to comprehend it's not a mutually inclusive equation.

Nope, never said that either. Sadly, you lack even the minimal intellect required to comprehend it's not a mutually inclusive equation.
You have nothing but the coached lying of a dimtard pawn. The SS agents dispute her lies, Simp.

Where is the quote by Ornata saying Trump tried to hijack the "Beast".

Why can't you produce it? You can't.

You have nothing but the coached lying of a dimtard pawn. The SS agents dispute her lies, Simp.

Where is the quote by Ornata saying Trump tried to hijack the "Beast".

Why can't you produce it? You can't.

You have no quote from Ornato denying it.

Hysterically, you want me to quote him saying something I never claimed he said because you can't quote him saying some you claim he said.

:dance:

Hysterically, you want me to quote him saying something I never claimed he said because you can't quote him saying some you claim he said.

Any way you try to spin it, your girl is a liar. She has nothing.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

It's not on anyone to prove a negative, Simp. It's on her to provide something besides her lies that have been refuted by those she claims to quote.

Sux to be you. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Why hasn't Nazi Piglosy sent a subpoena to Ornato to testify?

Stop dodging the question, Simp. Why?

We both know why, but you are too chicken shit to admit it.

Any way you try to spin it, your girl is a liar. She has nothing.

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

It's not on anyone to prove a negative, Simp. It's on her to provide something besides her lies that have been refuted by those she claims to quote.

Sux to be you. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Nope, you already proved you're the liar by not being able to prove your claim.

Forum List

Back