The Jan. 6 Committee plans to vote to subpoena Trump during today's hearing

LOL

Cracks me up how you demand I post a quote to support something I never said.

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

As always.
I accept your admission Trump had nothing to do with them storming the Capital.

As usual, you Evil DemNazi Globlalists do nothing but spew lies, and when the truth smacks you in your arrogant God hating, life hating, Jew hating, Christian hating, America hating, Israel hating faces, you have nothing to say.

:cuckoo:

I accept your admission Trump had nothing to do with them storming the Capital.

Well that's a lie. They stormed the Capitol because they believed the Big Lie that the election was stolen from Trump. So of course he had something to do with it.

Well that's a lie. They stormed the Capitol because they believed the Big Lie that the election was stolen from Trump. So of course he had something to do with it.
Oh, so now you are a mind reader.

Got it.

No one stormed The Capital. Nancy's goon squad opened the front door for them, gave then a tour, and once they were inside, attacked the peaceful protestors.

Someone stormed Uranus though, right space man?

LOL

You're such a putz. Moron, they themselves said why they stormed the Capitol... to "stop the steal."
So?
Quote Trump telling them to storm the Capital.

”Peacefully and Patriotically make your voices be heard”-President Trump Jan 6, 2021.

LOL

You're such a putz. Moron, they themselves said why they stormed the Capitol... to "stop the steal."
I think of you as more a lip reader of a hairy man ass sphincter. You have never been to the Capital but I hear many from The Capital have been to Uranus.

So?
Quote Trump telling them to storm the Capital.

”Peacefully and Patriotically make your voices be heard”-President Trump Jan 6, 2021.

LOLOL

Sad that you have to chop off parts of that sentence to change the meaning of it.

LOLOL

Sad that you have to chop off parts of that sentence to change the meaning of it.
How did I change the meaning, Simp?

Quote Trump telling them to storm the Capital, or STFU, Hack.

Trump posted a video telling the rioters to “go home now” 1 hour after the riot started. Twitter censored the video. They then proceeded to censor many other tweets from Trump. Take it up with those Marxists. The Democrats needed to frame a false narrative and clearly it tricked many gullible Americans.
Trump is the one with the trickery. He ginned up that crowd and told them to go to the Capital and "fight like hell".

How did I change the meaning, Simp?

Quote Trump telling them to storm the Capital, or STFU, Hack.

LOL

You cut off the part where he expressed the assumption they would march peacefully. The only reason to do what you did was to alter the context.

LOL

You cut off the part where he expressed the assumption they would march peacefully. The only reason to do what you did was to alter the context.
Where did he say he assumes they would March peacefully?

Why do you always either have to read his mind, or make shit up, instead of going by what he actually said?

Forum List

Back