The Jan 6 committee gets 700 pages of ......?

When Trump says there is nothing wrong in recalculating, that goes to intent. The intent is to win, at all costs. Trump asked for a "specific number" of votes. That speaks to intent. I need this many votes for you to recalculate and invent, in order to win. That is a smoking gun.
Yeah. Not counting the 700-pg document, if the GA call isn't actionable, let's just shit-can the law, or any standards or expectations of legal conduct. We're toast.

Last edited:
It is in the post where I responded to all the links you have provided in this thread
you never asked.

I have not seen legislation or the wording on the proposed changes. I look and it's all about 2020 and people wanting to reject the results.

normally I am against this but when so many "strange" things are done to make elections "super easy" you are going to get pushback. doesn't matter if I'm for or against it. it's what people do to sudden changes that are out of normal process

Washington state is wanting to make politicians lying about election results a crime.

what the fuck? so any other lie is OK? you can Google that or find it in timcast.com that's where inf8rst heard it.

if you don't agree that election rules were beaten the shit out of last election, Holler and I'll find you links to referemce.

now show me the legislation that gives state leaders the ability to reject the results of an election.

Maybe you're right, but I sort of doubt it. What would they run on? Opposition to the Trumpster? That's the same thing that Brandon will be running on. Should be an interesting "debate" where both participants are in total agreement that Trump is a reprobate.

In such a scenario, I couldn't see switching ships in midstream and would probably cast my vote for Sleepy Joe over Cheney or Romney.
No, they are real conservatives and would have a conservative platform. Trump just throws shit on the wall as a platform, and he will support anything that will get him votes.

Hillary's? :lol::lol:

No one even knew about the Trump campaign accepting and working with the Russians to help Trump beat Hillary until after the election was over....

Why wasn't it leaked and go viral BEFORE the election?

Stop lying, pretty please. It was no hoax. The trump campaign manager and Rick gates, his asst gave internal data on the swing states to the Russians, for their help....that's a fact jack, not a hoax. Trump used the STOLEN BY RUSSIANS emails of the DNC and Podesta 160 plus times at his rallies just in October....2016.
The entire thing was a hoax. The only Russian collusion is Hunter Biden getting 3.5 million from russia and putin getting his pipeline. Even Obama wouldn't give that to him.

No, they are real conservatives and would have a conservative platform. Trump just throws shit on the wall as a platform, and he will support anything that will get him votes.

There is nothing conservative- at least in my view- with rabid hatred for the 74 million Little Trumpsters and telling the base to go to perdition.

In any event, I would vote for Brandon against either Cheney or Romney- figuring that he's more genuine in his hatred for me.

So the Supes deny Trump's efforts to get over 700 pages of documents from the National Archives. Documents that Trump and his attorneys have been desperately trying to keep sealed.

This early on, the only thing I'm hearing about is a draft document that would have ordered the Secretary of Defense to leverage the military to seize voting machines that Trump's people didn't like.

Okay, yes, that's insane, and yes, the completely unhinged General Flynn (Q-Foxhole) and people like him were all ready to hit the streets with guns to save America from the evil commies 'n stuff.

But -- and I'm sure as hell no lawyer -- Trump didn't write it and didn't implement it. Who knows what other fantastical madness was floating around the Oval Office, but he can just deny all of it. And in reality, that's a perfectly fair and reasonable defense.

Is anyone seeing anything else from these documents that actually indicate crime or clear criminal intent? The fact that he tried so hard to keep them locked up is definitely smoke, but is there any actual fire here? This all just gets more weird.

Story/Link: January 6 riot probe gets over 700 pages of Trump White House documents after Supreme Court ruling
D0C5BCE4-B212-4995-9D3F-3ED82E0CCDD5.png
236F8895-79F1-4A14-BF59-E235118947EF.png
743E81E9-4615-4FEC-B21F-6E2D105407F5.png
C5CC7DFA-F37B-4009-AB1B-FDE24B99CC73.png

I’ve had some Trumpsters tell me that “conservatism is dead”, and others tell me that they’re real conservatives. They’re all over the place, just waiting on the next whacked out marching order or conspiracy theory.

This isn’t about reason or patriotism. This is about rage and paranoia, and the Great Leader is just leveraging it for his own brittle ego. He doesn’t give two shits about any of them, including his obedient lieutenants.

So the Supes deny Trump's efforts to get over 700 pages of documents from the National Archives. Documents that Trump and his attorneys have been desperately trying to keep sealed.

This early on, the only thing I'm hearing about is a draft document that would have ordered the Secretary of Defense to leverage the military to seize voting machines that Trump's people didn't like.

Okay, yes, that's insane, and yes, the completely unhinged General Flynn (Q-Foxhole) and people like him were all ready to hit the streets with guns to save America from the evil commies 'n stuff.

But -- and I'm sure as hell no lawyer -- Trump didn't write it and didn't implement it. Who knows what other fantastical madness was floating around the Oval Office, but he can just deny all of it. And in reality, that's a perfectly fair and reasonable defense.

Is anyone seeing anything else from these documents that actually indicate crime or clear criminal intent? The fact that he tried so hard to keep them locked up is definitely smoke, but is there any actual fire here? This all just gets more weird.

Story/Link: January 6 riot probe gets over 700 pages of Trump White House documents after Supreme Court ruling

I hear Maddow got Trump's taxes! We got him this time, Part 12,093,758!

I’ve had some Trumpsters tell me that “conservatism is dead”, and others tell me that they’re real conservatives. They’re all over the place, just waiting on the next whacked out marching order or conspiracy theory.

This isn’t about reason or patriotism. This is about rage and paranoia, and the Great Leader is just leveraging it for his own brittle ego. He doesn’t give two shits about any of them, including his obedient lieutenants.

Real Conservatism would be having someone very like Michael Franzese as AG and weeding out the bad apples at DOJ, FBI, the Military and all of the Intel Agencies

If there was a "smoking gun" in that mess we would have heard about it as soon as some wild-eyed 20-something dem staffer finished reading it and their handler could get it to their MSM lackeys.

Seems that there is nothing but some greatly embellished "what-ifs". The dems have come-up empty once again.

They should really quit while they are behind to minimize the damage to themselves going forward instead of doubling down on stupid. But hey, they are dems so they know no other way to comport themselves.

Damn, I'm going to relish seeing them get their shit pushed in next November......Deserves has everything to do with it. ;)
When all you've got is nothing...

Well, nothing but 6 years of lunatic obsession with Trump.

Democrats: Deranged Nazis.

When Trump says there is nothing wrong in recalculating, that goes to intent. The intent is to win, at all costs. Trump asked for a "specific number" of votes. That speaks to intent. I need this many votes for you to recalculate and invent, in order to win. That is a smoking gun.
You can't ask them, obviously, but I'll bet many of the Trumpsters know what this phone call really was, particularly in the (much, much) larger context.

But the Fifth Avenue Rule applies. They will put up with absolutely anything to defeat "evil" and "the commies". Anything. Whatever it takes. That's how far gone they are.

So weird, having people think that you're "evil" and "a commie". Oh, and a "Nazi" too, somehow. The only comparison I can draw is 9/11, when it was made clear that people were at war with us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back