The Jan 6 committee gets 700 pages of ......?

LOL wow, lefties are so desperate and hung up on J6. They know they are getting destroyed in the next election.

But -- and I'm sure as hell no lawyer --

Don't sell yourself short.... you're almost fit to lick a lawyer's balls...

show us.jpg

You mean Hillary's Russian collusion lie?
Hillary's? :lol::lol:

No one even knew about the Trump campaign accepting and working with the Russians to help Trump beat Hillary until after the election was over....

Why wasn't it leaked and go viral BEFORE the election?

Stop lying, pretty please. It was no hoax. The trump campaign manager and Rick gates, his asst gave internal data on the swing states to the Russians, for their help....that's a fact jack, not a hoax. Trump used the STOLEN BY RUSSIANS emails of the DNC and Podesta 160 plus times at his rallies just in October....2016.

So the Supes deny Trump's efforts to get over 700 pages of documents from the National Archives. Documents that Trump and his attorneys have been desperately trying to keep sealed.

This early on, the only thing I'm hearing about is a draft document that would have ordered the Secretary of Defense to leverage the military to seize voting machines that Trump's people didn't like.

Okay, yes, that's insane, and yes, the completely unhinged General Flynn (Q-Foxhole) and people like him were all ready to hit the streets with guns to save America from the evil commies 'n stuff.

But -- and I'm sure as hell no lawyer -- Trump didn't write it and didn't implement it. Who knows what other fantastical madness was floating around the Oval Office, but he can just deny all of it. And in reality, that's a perfectly fair and reasonable defense.

Is anyone seeing anything else from these documents that actually indicate crime or clear criminal intent? The fact that he tried so hard to keep them locked up is definitely smoke, but is there any actual fire here? This all just gets more weird.

Story/Link: January 6 riot probe gets over 700 pages of Trump White House documents after Supreme Court ruling

Post the 700 pages to the internet.

Let the whole world scan it to see if there was any wrong doing.

It's called "crowd sourcing."

when you want to pass laws to stop being critical of elections
when you want to federalize state powers so you can control the vote
when you say people who disagree with you are terrorists and enemy of the state

what are you?

A member of the duopoly.

It's pretty obvious that Trump was surrounded by insane people promoting authoritarian ideas.

That's how things like this draft order get written and you can bet Trump considered signing them.

Other people...right wingers certainly but SANE...advised him that he should NOT do this and I'm sure let him realize that should these anti-democratic attempts fail that he would be in serious legal jeopardy.

But this is only ONE of the things we will find.

Putting together the timelines of communications should be much more revealing
Well, if I as an executive surround myself with sycophants who draft executive orders without the Executive ordering them... they or I or both of us are in serious legal trouble

So the Supes deny Trump's efforts to get over 700 pages of documents from the National Archives. Documents that Trump and his attorneys have been desperately trying to keep sealed.

This early on, the only thing I'm hearing about is a draft document that would have ordered the Secretary of Defense to leverage the military to seize voting machines that Trump's people didn't like.

Okay, yes, that's insane, and yes, the completely unhinged General Flynn (Q-Foxhole) and people like him were all ready to hit the streets with guns to save America from the evil commies 'n stuff.

But -- and I'm sure as hell no lawyer -- Trump didn't write it and didn't implement it. Who knows what other fantastical madness was floating around the Oval Office, but he can just deny all of it. And in reality, that's a perfectly fair and reasonable defense.

Is anyone seeing anything else from these documents that actually indicate crime or clear criminal intent? The fact that he tried so hard to keep them locked up is definitely smoke, but is there any actual fire here? This all just gets more weird.

Story/Link: January 6 riot probe gets over 700 pages of Trump White House documents after Supreme Court ruling
The fact that Trump himself personally endorsed the various swing states to use these fake electors, then have them forge signatures to overthrow our election is a slam dunk case to overthrow our election. How do we know this? We have audio evidence of Trump endorsing it. And, the Georgia audio with Brad Raffensberger is in fact a smoking gun; CNN audio reveals Michigan GOP co-chair saying Trump campaign directed fake electors to overturn Biden win

show me the right pushing for these.

I have not seen anyone want to pass laws to stop being critical of elections

The right wants to increase state powers so you they can choose to ignore the vote, which is just as wrong what the other side of the duopoly wants to do.

Read this forum, it is said 100 times a day by those on the right that people who disagree with them are terrorists and enemy of the state

The smoke is pretty thick, the characters are all pretty obvious, partially insane and transparent, but criminal shit has to be proven.

If not, it's legally the same as if they spent all that time in the Oval Office playing Canasta™.

An example would be Trump's election tampering phone all to GA. That's right there and in his voice. I guess we'll see soon enough.
If you are on video saying there is nothing wrong with recalculating votes in your favor, that's a gift for intent.

The fact that Trump himself personally endorsed the various swing states to use these fake electors, then have them forge signatures to overthrow our election is a slam dunk case to overthrow our election. How do we know this? We have audio evidence of Trump endorsing it. And, the Georgia audio with Brad Raffensberger is in fact a smoking gun; CNN audio reveals Michigan GOP co-chair saying Trump campaign directed fake electors to overturn Biden win

The GA call is blatant and obvious and should be actionable.

Yet I won't be surprised in the least if it doesn't go anywhere.

I knew this was a lost cause a year ago. I'm amazed that otherwise reasonable people are just now starting to come to terms with it. Trump deeply offended some people I guess.

At this point the left is helping him stay relevant.

That's possible, but it is also too obvious. Let's see if they try and wiggle out of the obvious.

Story/Link: January 6 riot probe gets over 700 pages of Trump White House

As usual you Dims have your finger directly on the pulse of the American People. Crime is exploding, inflation is at a 40 year high, the Southern Border is being overrun.....but you gals are still obsessed with Trump. :lol:

Maybe you can impeach him again?

I would definitely run with this hard until election day. :D

Trump did way more than that. He tried to overthrow a legal election by recalculating votes. It's sinister, it's illegal, and it's unamerican.
You're screaming at the sky. It's a waste of energy. Let's focus on something productive.

CAn't go over 700+ pages in a weekend.

Forum List

Back