The Issue of Transgender

I was told by my OB-GYN that I had the pelvic structure of a man (more narrow than most women, therefore, had to have C-Sections both times).

that being said, what are you thoughts on this article?

Transgender at 8: Tyler remains certain he’s a boy as the world changes around him

Read the article. If you're rejecting your biological sex at 2 it's only because your idiot parents are using archaic sex stereotypes and roles. I myself went through a period would I was steadfastly against wearing jeans favoring instead sweatpants. Had I had a Mom who raised the spectre of transgenderism though I can see how that would have explained things. As it turned out it was only a phase and I like jeans just fine (and ironically can't stand sweats hehe.)

A big problem in our culture is how we feel the need to label every little thing. Instead of going through a phase like in previous generations we're calling children transgender (I think.) There is no way a child of 2 is going to resent their own biological sex unless they've been taught to. And because of how taking opposite-sex hormones nevermind surgery are rather major decisions that can affect the rest of your life I think we need to quit accepting the premise and wait at least until puberty hits and see where supposed transsexuals are then. Doing anything before then is irresponsible.

I was told by my OB-GYN that I had the pelvic structure of a man (more narrow than most women, therefore, had to have C-Sections both times).

Transgender at 8: Tyler remains certain he’s a boy as the world changes around him

Read the article. If you're rejecting your biological sex at 2 it's only because your idiot parents are using archaic sex stereotypes and roles. I myself went through a period would I was steadfastly against wearing jeans favoring instead sweatpants. Had I had a Mom who raised the spectre of transgenderism though I can see how that would have explained things. As it turned out it was only a phase and I like jeans just fine (and ironically can't stand sweats hehe.)

A big problem in our culture is how we feel the need to label every little thing. Instead of going through a phase like in previous generations we're calling children transgender (I think.) There is no way a child of 2 is going to resent their own biological sex unless they've been taught to. And because of how taking opposite-sex hormones nevermind surgery are rather major decisions that can affect the rest of your life I think we need to quit accepting the premise and wait at least until puberty hits and see where supposed transsexuals are then. Doing anything before then is irresponsible.

Doing what is "natural" is not is always what is "right"... think about it....

Doing what is "natural" is not is always what is "right"... think about it....

Human race and cultures got along just fine for thousands of years before transgenderism became a thing. Unless and until there's an empirical test to confirm someone's trans, and not just exhibiting some kind of pathological issue, we should refrain from feeding into a possible psychological condition.

If an adult wants to claim to be the opposite sex more power to them. But this isn't something we should be pushing onto children.

If an adult wants to claim to be the opposite sex more power to them. But this isn't something we should be pushing onto children.

People misconstrue things.
God created us Male and Female for a reason.
Are there "weird" things in life that happen? Of course! We all have them! But, we persevere and do what is in the BEST interest of ourselves, our future generations and society.

Why is this such a difficult thing to grasp?

Are there "weird" things in life that happen? Of course! We all have them! But, we persevere and do what is in the BEST interest of ourselves, our future generations and society.

Actually, 'God' created us male, female, and at least 4 other biological sexes.

explain and prove...

explain and prove...

Google this string, and pick a source. I'm not your paid research assistant. :)

how many sexes are there in humans

explain and prove...

I am a woman of Christianity, so, no matter what "Google" says, I say there are 2 sexes, male and female.

explain and prove...

I am a woman of Christianity, so, no matter what "Google" says, I say there are 2 sexes, male and female.

Suit yourself. As Mr. Worf said, "Die in ignorance. I can waste no more time on you."

Though if so inclined, I threaded about it a while back, took some looking but here's the thread about both gender and biological sex.

How many Genders (not sexes) are there? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

explain and prove...

Suit yourself. As Mr. Worf said, "Die in ignorance. I can waste no more time on you."

Though if so inclined, I threaded about it a while back, took some looking but here's the thread about both gender and biological sex.

How many Genders (not sexes) are there? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I appreciate your taking the time...but you were right, it was a waste. My faith is unfaltering, although, I as a Christian .. falters quite a bit ;)

explain and prove...

I appreciate your taking the time...but you were right, it was a waste. My faith is unfaltering, although, I as a Christian .. falters quite a bit ;)

Would say a faith which never falters is a faith that's never challenged, stagnant, and dangling by a thread. Even Mother Theresa doubted and questioned.

"If ya don't stir things up once in a while, all the important stuff settles at the bottom and you get hot water instead of soup." - Me

"Socrates said, "The unexamined life is not worth living." But I say, "The unchallenged faith is not worth sharing. For just as vigorous exercise causes microscopic tears in muscle, and fractures in bones which then grow back stronger than before, so does having our faith in things challenged, struck, shaken, and scutinized, after which, it reforms stronger precisely because it was attacked."" - Also me

"If 65,400 repetitions makes one truth, why do we still argue whether G-d exists or not when billions have said more than once that He does?" - Me

explain and prove...

Would say a faith which never falters is a faith that's never challenged, stagnant, and dangling by a thread. Even Mother Theresa doubted and questioned.

I think that come from one never faithful as an adult...
We are human, we always have doubts, but those that have LESS doubts persevere and are happiest...

We are human, we always have doubts, but those that have LESS doubts persevere and are happiest...

If religious people with little doubt are the happiest, why do spend so much time trying to force their beliefs onto those who may not share them? Seems to me that's like controlling the narrative so no one raises questions or doubts you may then agree with.

If everyone around you agrees with you, untested faith becomes very easy. It's how cults work. But it's a false conviction if you never came to know how to explain your beliefs rationally and reasonably to an unbeliever. You can say anything. But if you can't explain why you believe things when someone questions them I think you'll actually be very unhappy indeed.

If religious people with little doubt are the happiest, why do spend so much time trying to force their beliefs onto those who may not share them? Seems to me that's like controlling the narrative so no one raises questions or doubts you may then agree with.

If everyone around you agrees with you, untested faith becomes very easy. It's how cults work. But it's a false conviction if you never came to know how to explain your beliefs rationally and reasonably to an unbeliever. You can say anything. But if you can't explain why you believe things when someone questions them I think you'll actually be very unhappy indeed.

Delta.. why do you feel because people are impassioned about their beliefs it's a "force"?
I hope you will turn to God/Jesus.. but it's not a necessity.
We all have to live our own lives and make our own choices.
Please don't look down on others that are doing what they feel is right.....

It depends. Is changing your gender based on how you feel a Constitutionally protected right?

Depends on if God rules your life.
Or if man's law rules your life.

Forum List

Back