They want to "marry" and adopt children...serve openly in the military as a queer and they are pushing faggotry via GLSEN, a offshoot of the LGBTQ in our public schools...so once again I prove you wrong when you claim that fags just want to be left alone.
Stop passing laws against them, grant them full equal rights, and the problem will go away. They are equal to you, even better than you, my little slave.
What laws are you referring to? I don't care how many men you nail. Grab all the hairy ass you want. Have fun! Just stop acting like you are special and need additional rights above others.
Faggots aren't granted extra rights here. We are still trying to make them equal to you and I.
What right are you seeking?
Majority rule again would be nice.

'
The majority in many states defined (via a vote) that marriage was between a man and a woman.....no? The majority in Arizona wanted laws put in place to keep out illegals....no?

Who's the first, the N*ggers?
Spoken like a true Dumbocrat. The party of slavery and the KKK hated African-Americans back then and they continue to hate them today.
So, you love Lincoln, of the GOP, for defeating the South?
I'm a Jayhawker. Look it up.
Not an answer. Do try again. Do you - admire Lincoln of the GOP?
Abraham Lincoln was the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus… Unforgivable
And there we go. The Party of Lincoln, the GOP,. hates Lincoln.

Stop passing laws against them, grant them full equal rights, and the problem will go away. They are equal to you, even better than you, my little slave.
What laws are you referring to? I don't care how many men you nail. Grab all the hairy ass you want. Have fun! Just stop acting like you are special and need additional rights above others.
Faggots aren't granted extra rights here. We are still trying to make them equal to you and I.

Queers need to be "equal" in what way and why is it necessary for anyone to know that they are a queer or what their sexual proclivities are to begin with???
Equal to, exactly, everyone other American. Until then back off and they will as well.
Can you be specific?
Jobs, housing, adoption, and the like.

Leftards have no morals and they will soon be pointing to the Kinsey study that says children are "sexual" at very early ages so pedophilia must be accepted if the child consents. That is exactly where the world is heading.
Children are sexual, males in the womb play with themselves, but that's not to say that NAMBLA is approved of, but it's allowed under the First Amendment.

I know, this liberty thing is hard.

So when the age is consent is lowered to eight or nine years old, you will be defending that as well????
Was legal here once to marry a ten-year-old, and fuck a nine-year-old. American history.

And no, I don't advocate for that but I don't freak out about kids being sexual. Humans are, by their very nature- sexual beings.

You didn't answer the question....if the LGBTQ gets their way and the age of consent is lowered to let's say 9 or so that permits some pervert male to legally sodomize a young boy....will you support it? Yes or no?????
They don't want that. NAMBLA does but even most gays dislike them. And NAMBLA has a point, that's hardly unheard of in human history, for young males or females. You could legally fuck children here, once.

Yeah, they want that here again........NAMBLA was only prevented from attending queer parade events because of negative publicity...not because the LGBTQ disagreed with them.

Spoken like a true Dumbocrat. The party of slavery and the KKK hated African-Americans back then and they continue to hate them today.
Abraham Lincoln was the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus… Unforgivable
Lincoln was a piece of shit career politician, no one should be proud of that fucker… LOL

Your jaw would be on the floor if I showed you some of his posts from today. He thinks nobody is harmed if a male sexual predator is allowed to walk into the girls locker room and watch teenage girls undress. I'm not even kidding you. He actually said that.

Leftards have no morals and they will soon be pointing to the Kinsey study that says children are "sexual" at very early ages so pedophilia must be accepted if the child consents. That is exactly where the world is heading.
Children are sexual, males in the womb play with themselves, but that's not to say that NAMBLA is approved of, but it's allowed under the First Amendment.

So when the age is consent is lowered to eight or nine years old, you will be defending that as well????
Was legal here once to marry a ten-year-old, and fuck a nine-year-old. American history.

And no, I don't advocate for that but I don't freak out about kids being sexual. Humans are, by their very nature- sexual beings.
You seem "caught up" on the subject? Lol
..............................Mods can't deal with reality so - deleted....................................

Last edited:

Queers need to be "equal" in what way and why is it necessary for anyone to know that they are a queer or what their sexual proclivities are to begin with???
Equal to, exactly, everyone other American. Until then back off and they will as well.
Can you be specific?
Jobs, housing, adoption, and the like.
Homosexuals are not allowed to have jobs, houses or to adopt children? Where do you live?

Again... look up Jayhawker. I come from a long line of them.

I has a human sexuality and psychology major before I left to take care of the dying and went on to build things that kill people in very large numbers.

So I am sure you were taught about the flawed Kinsey Report, no???

Leftists are irony impaired.

True story.
Lefists are smarter. It's just an objective fact.

Billy, you are not "smarter" than anyone....you are an indoctrinated clown in search of a circus or rodeo gig.
I'm
And TPers have their BS/Hate Fox Noise Rush etc etc dupeworld- and unlike college people they're totally FOS and fake news...Nobody is asked their politics to enter college- you're duped and ignorant to the point of insanity. Why should history classes listen and nod at pure misinformation you call news...
Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Is that the excuse you use because they rejected you from college? , yep trump loves the poorly educated
I did not go to college, I was offered free college because of my race but I did not want to go. Instead I went into the military for six years.
??? What race is that? Not.
I was offered free college because of being Oglala Sioux... but I know the history of American Indians and hand outs. It never ends well for the indian taking the handout.
Oh really what college was that?

I has a human sexuality and psychology major before I left to take care of the dying and went on to build things that kill people in very large numbers.
So in "practice" you have no experience?
Do you do realize professors are only professors because they failed in real life? Much like career politicians. LOL

Conservatives absolutely are not welcome to enroll at major universities in this country... second to Muslims progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet right now…
Snowflakes are the disease and they need their safe spaces they are called universities…
And TPers have their BS/Hate Fox Noise Rush etc etc dupeworld- and unlike college people they're totally FOS and fake news...Nobody is asked their politics to enter college- you're duped and ignorant to the point of insanity. Why should history classes listen and nod at pure misinformation you call news...
Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Is that the excuse you use because they rejected you from college? , yep trump loves the poorly educated

Guno, I am extremely educated and I support Trump until he gives me a reason to not support him. So, let's have a debate or discussion about the current state of affairs. You are good with insults but what do you have in the way of meaningful debate?
Educated? You are damn fool who believes in total nonsense that almost no one else does because it never proves to be true, not in the slightest. You are a paranoid idiot who thinks he was born a slave because of the Great Depression.

What "total nonsense" does he believe? On the other hand, you believe Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary. despite being told by multiple sources that you consider to be credible that there's no evidence for any such thing.

Last edited:
You didn't answer the question....if the LGBTQ gets their way and the age of consent is lowered to let's say 9 or so that permits some pervert male to legally sodomize a young boy....will you support it? Yes or no?????
They don't want that. NAMBLA does but even most gays dislike them. And NAMBLA has a point, that's hardly unheard of in human history, for young males or females. You could legally fuck children here, once.

Yeah, they want that here again........NAMBLA was only prevented from attending queer parade events because of negative publicity...not because the LGBTQ disagreed with them.
Nah, they are outlaws even in the gay community. And I have plenty of straight men who fuck kids, often enough their own.

If they are fucking little boys, they are not straight and if you know them, shouldn't you report them????
Let me rephrase, we have plenty of straight men, all over the world, who fuck children. Do you think I hate humanity so much for no reason? That would be - one of them.

"WE"?????????? HOLY shit! You are one sick bastard........don't reply to me because I am done with you.

Guno, I am extremely educated and I support Trump until he gives me a reason to not support him. So, let's have a debate or discussion about the current state of affairs. You are good with insults but what do you have in the way of meaningful debate?
Educated? You are damn fool who believes in total nonsense that almost no one else does because it never proves to be true, not in the slightest. You are a paranoid idiot who thinks he was born a slave because of the Great Depression.

Nope, you are the programmed idiot while I have thrown off the programming and have dedicated myself to learning things your masters don't want you to know. Like this, perhaps???

Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933. "The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

So, to sum it all up? You own nothing...you are an indentured debt slave using Federal Reserve notes that have no intrinsic value with interest attached to each and every "dollar"....by the way, the "dollar" was an actual unit of measurement...so many grains of gold mixed with a 1 to 15 ratio of silver.

That's an actual Senate resolution? Karl Marx could have written it.

Nah, they are outlaws even in the gay community. And I have plenty of straight men who fuck kids, often enough their own.

If they are fucking little boys, they are not straight and if you know them, shouldn't you report them????
Let me rephrase, we have plenty of straight men, all over the world, who fuck children. Do you think I hate humanity so much for no reason? That would be - one of them.

"WE"?????????? HOLY shit! You are one sick bastard........don't reply to me because I am done with you.
..............................Mods can't deal with reality so - deleted....................................

Last edited:
Humans are, by their very nature- sexual beings.
There is a reason that a 6 year old can't reproduce, nitwit. It's because children - by their very nature - are not sexual beings. Unless introduced to it, a small child will not have a single sexual thought.
He thinks this is natural and acceptable… :lmao:

THE CRIMES OF THE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution...

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes:

Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)

— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”

— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
With religion you get slaughter. Want chapter and verse on the ones the Jewish God ordered?
… And Jesus's teachings? LOL

Forum List

Back