The internet can be very damaging

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Guys, I know this forum is on the internet and we are using the internet. You aren't proving anything by saying that.

The problem with the internet is that it's an interface that sucks you in and gives you endless distractions. I just don't think we were meant to be spending our lives behind screens like this.

If you already limit your internet time, good for you. But if you don't, you guys know who you are. And yes, I'm telling you this is slowly destroying our lives. We need to fight back and limit this. Television already created a generation of obese morons. The internet will do the same, but worse. That's why I think it's so important to limit internet time, to get out into real life and live it, and why I'm going to start to do that.

Me no need brain no more. Me have internet for brain now. Me no need remember. Internet remember for me.
:spinner:

Guys, I know this forum is on the internet and we are using the internet. You aren't proving anything by saying that.

The problem with the internet is that it's an interface that sucks you in and gives you endless distractions. I just don't think we were meant to be spending our lives behind screens like this.

If you already limit your internet time, good for you. But if you don't, you guys know who you are. And yes, I'm telling you this is slowly destroying our lives. We need to fight back and limit this. Television already created a generation of obese morons. The internet will do the same, but worse. That's why I think it's so important to limit internet time, to get out into real life and live it, and why I'm going to start to do that.

I definitely agree! I have deactivated my instagram and facebook just last week coz I feel like it's taking so much of my time which is scary. -.-

Having the largest repository of global information at our fingertips day and night for free or nearly so is bad for us?

Interesting theory.

Yes, it's called discipline and self control. An art lost years ago....

Having the largest repository of global information at our fingertips day and night for free or nearly so is bad for us?

Interesting theory.

I think the point here is the excessive use. :)

Interesting theory.

I think the point here is the excessive use. :)

Then the OP should more accurately be 'Excessive use of anything can be damaging'

Last edited:

Will you still be using the Internet now that Stormfront has been taken down?

Forum List

Back