The Insanity of Voting by Mail

so you knew what i was talking about so no big deal..........
no chain of custody. zip. nadda. the paper is invalid since no one can secure the ballot like a machine.
if you mail your ballot all the post office is required to do is post mark it and get it to the register of voters....
Nope, not if the postage is pre-paid. No postmark on those.
if it goes through the sorting machine which many do it gets a postmark....
Link.

Better than demanding that thousands of people congregate in unsafe polling places in order to cast a vote.

There is minimal evidence of voter fraud from mail in voting.
This is just another attempt to throw a monkey wrench in the works.
What will happen when the elections results is in dispute because so many voters have been disenfranchised thanks to hold ups in the US Postal Service....the rejection of valid ballots because they didn't have proper signatures or postal time stamps? The 2000 Florida recount will be nothing in comparison to the mess this will create.....and Democrats want that. They want a disputed election so the Speaker can hand pick who is president.
That's not how it works.
If the election isn't finalized by the 20th of January the presidency is declared vacant and she can assume the role as president.
Or not

no chain of custody. zip. nadda. the paper is invalid since no one can secure the ballot like a machine.
if you mail your ballot all the post office is required to do is post mark it and get it to the register of voters....
There’s no confirmation of delivery

Link.
any mail that goes through the OCR gets postmarked.....i dont need a link i have seen it many a time....

Link.
No confirmation of delivery, or chain of custody of the vote

Link.
any mail that goes through the OCR gets postmarked.....i dont need a link i have seen it many a time....
Well I need you to provide a link.

How do you assure that ballots will be loaded into an OCR??
What if DACA recipient Poncho Villa shows up at the election headquarters with 100,000 filled out mail-in ballots that never went through the OCR? He found them boxed up in a church basement. Then the DEMOCRAT running the place says she will accept them and wait till after election to start counting them.

(This is called vote harvesting)

Link.
Who are you? No custody or proof of delivery of the vote. The vote I mailed

Link.
How do you assure that ballots will be loaded into an OCR??
What if DACA recipient Poncho Villa shows up at the election headquarters with 100,000 filled out mail-in ballots that never went through the OCR? He found them boxed up in a church basement. Then the DEMOCRAT running the place says she will accept them and wait till after election to start counting them.
Chain of custody

Don't worry, when your cash gets to me, I will send it right back to you. I'm not going to keep it. This is just a test to prove how sound our mail-in balloting scheme is.

I wouldn’t trust you to send it back.
But you’d trust millions of votes would all get to the correct precinct and be the actual vote cast. There’s all the evidence I need you all are evil

But you’d trust millions of votes would all get to the correct precinct and be the actual vote cast. There’s all the evidence I need you all are evil

We already have had millions of votes by mail. Did you have a problem with this system before this year?

Don't worry, when your cash gets to me, I will send it right back to you. I'm not going to keep it. This is just a test to prove how sound our mail-in balloting scheme is.

I wouldn’t trust you to send it back.

That's hurtful

Truth hurts.

Your little challenge didn’t exactly work as you intended.

If you were a reader, you would know that it's not my challenge

Forum List

Back